Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the Emperor outlaw Thinking Machines?

Yes!  Purge the Thinking Machines!
No!  I love our robot overlords and support the inevitable uprising!
BEEP BOOP DOES NOT COMPUTE [¤_¤]
I sometimes think about the Emperor kissing my neck and putting flowers in my hair.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords III: Turn fourteen! New Houses welcome!  (Read 20570 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords III: Turn six! New Houses welcome!
« Reply #375 on: May 28, 2024, 04:54:49 pm »

Being not poor is easy. Simply lead an attack on half the galaxy to plunder a single planet.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 28, 2024, 05:02:02 pm »

Great idea!  I think I'll institute a tax on being poor next turn.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 28, 2024, 05:16:10 pm »

I'm seeking mutual consent to amend the alliance attack contract in the following ways

The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with 9 fleets. > The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with a sufficient number of fleets to have 5 more fleets then are defending House Durin.
The House of Sands will launch 8 armies at Durin world Refinery 1 for 2^ + allied funds.  > The House of Sands will launch an attack with a sufficient number of armies to have 5 more armies then are defending at Durin world Refinery 1 for 2^ + allied funds, excess armies may be allocated to undefended worlds.
+ Unused attack funds will be returned to allies in proportion to the fleets and armies that are unused
+ More planets that are sized will be parceled out to the allies via negotiation next turn (we'll just have to trust Nirur here, but there's no way he'll do a backstab)

The timers coming up fast and frankly I'm too exhausted to think much more today. If the defensive alliance doesn't materialize, there's no need to commit everything we have.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 28, 2024, 05:32:50 pm »

I'll support that edit.

FiveBalesOfHay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 28, 2024, 05:59:29 pm »

The edit works for me.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 28, 2024, 06:00:36 pm »

Quote from: Alliance attack on House Durin Contract
The Forge will loan 3 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 17^ for attack fees.
House Harrak will loan 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
House Sinister will loan 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
The House of Sands will defend The Forge, House Harrak, and House Sinister if any are attacked attacked this turn, and promises not to attack either The Forge or House Harrak or House Sinister this turn.
The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with 9 fleets.
The House of Sands will launch 8 armies at Durin world Refinery 1 for 2^ + allied funds.
Initial casualty distribution will be random. After a fleet or army takes casualties, that player's forces will be protected by the others, until all casualty counts are even.
If the invasion is successful, planet Refinery 1 will be given to the House of Sands.
All fleets and armies will be returned after combat.
This  contract can only be signed by houses named within it.
This contract can be dissolved by a majority vote of it's signatories.
Criptfeind of the Forge
Lord Erwin, of House Harrak
Lord Sinister, of House Sinister
Nirur, of the House of Sands
I'm seeking mutual consent to amend the alliance attack contract in the following ways

The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with 9 fleets. > The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with a sufficient number of fleets to have 5 more fleets then are defending House Durin.
The House of Sands will launch 8 armies at Durin world Refinery 1 for 2^ + allied funds.  > The House of Sands will launch an attack with a sufficient number of armies to have 5 more armies then are defending at Durin world Refinery 1 for 2^ + allied funds, excess armies may be allocated to undefended worlds.
+ Unused attack funds will be returned to allies in proportion to the fleets and armies that are unused
+ More planets that are sized will be parceled out to the allies via negotiation next turn (we'll just have to trust Nirur here, but there's no way he'll do a backstab)

The timers coming up fast and frankly I'm too exhausted to think much more today. If the defensive alliance doesn't materialize, there's no need to commit everything we have.
Signed onto both.

Amending turn because I'm too poor, having not yet had the joy of pilfering this small planet at the cost of 50^+ in army fees.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 07:01:02 pm by Nirur Torir »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 28, 2024, 06:10:22 pm »

Don't forget to include the actual attack in some ACTACTACT somewhere.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 28, 2024, 06:16:21 pm »

ACTACTACT: The Forge Bids The Garden 3f and the Wet 3f on the planet

ACTACTACT: Defend House Sinister and House of Sands this turn

Spoiler: The Forge turn 6 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 06:50:38 pm by Criptfeind »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 28, 2024, 06:23:07 pm »

ACTACTACT: Attack House Durin Edit: Nobody, as per the contract.

Quote from: Alliance attack on House Durin Contract
The Forge will loan 3 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 17^ for attack fees.
House Harrak will loan 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
House Sinister will loan 2 fleets and 2 armies to the House of Sands for this turn, and pay 12^ for attack fees.
The House of Sands will defend The Forge, House Harrak, and House Sinister if any are attacked attacked this turn, and promises not to attack either The Forge or House Harrak or House Sinister this turn.
The House of Sands will launch a full scale invasion of House Durin with 9 fleets.
The House of Sands will launch 8 armies at Durin world Refinery 1 for 2^ + allied funds.
Initial casualty distribution will be random. After a fleet or army takes casualties, that player's forces will be protected by the others, until all casualty counts are even.
If the invasion is successful, planet Refinery 1 will be given to the House of Sands.
All fleets and armies will be returned after combat.
This  contract can only be signed by houses named within it.
This contract can be dissolved by a majority vote of it's signatories.
Criptfeind of the Forge
Lord Erwin, of House Harrak
Lord Sinister, of House Sinister
Nirur, of the House of Sands

Current attack:
No attack. Insufficient fleets to meet contractual demands.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 09:19:00 pm by Nirur Torir »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 28, 2024, 06:25:32 pm »

I don't think ES is going to let that fly, forcing him to parse the contract.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 28, 2024, 06:27:49 pm »

The currently legal set up would be for you to post

Quote from: Attack
7 Fleets attack House Durin
6 armies attack House durin landing on Refinery 1
1 army attack House durin landing on Refinery 2
1 army attack House durin landing on Farm 2

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 28, 2024, 06:28:36 pm »

Maybe Evicted saint would let you ACTACTACT link to that post and I can keep it updated as needed?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2024, 06:44:42 pm by Criptfeind »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 28, 2024, 07:14:41 pm »

Really guys, really. What can I offer you to not attack me?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 28, 2024, 07:57:21 pm »

Quote from: House Durin Sues for Peace with the Alliance Contract
The Forge will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
House Harrak will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
House Sinister will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
The House of Sands will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
The House of Sands, The Forge, House Harrack, and House Sinister will refrain from attacking House Durin.
Tyranios of House Durin
-
-
-
-
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

FiveBalesOfHay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 28, 2024, 08:00:48 pm »

Quote from: House Durin Sues for Peace with the Alliance Contract
The Forge will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
House Harrak will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
House Sinister will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
The House of Sands will receive 7^ and 1 alloy from House Durin.
The House of Sands, The Forge, House Harrack, and House Sinister will refrain from attacking House Durin.
Tyranios of House Durin
-Lord Erwin, of House Harrak
-
-
-

I'll consider this complete when all four players have signed it, or when three have and the fourth has explicitly refused.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 43