Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Operation Nocturne (Waitlist Open!)  (Read 7579 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Operation Nocturne (Waitlist Open!)
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2024, 02:55:20 pm »

Navi Starmobile will Flame charge Portman and the nutso with the sword.  Registeel will Metal Claw  Jason Portman.  Houndoom use bite on Jason Portman. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2024, 10:22:10 am »

"No no no you mangy mutt! He was supposed to be MINE!" Beryl, enraged, swirls his arm like a propeller itself as he runs up to the Pokémon winding up his next move with comedic intensity, then Uppercuts Houndoom into the air. Then, he raises his Garand "Y'know its usually the ducks getting this treatment, but I think I can make an exception for the dog this time!"

Uppercut Houndoom into the air, then fire the Garand at its temporarily airborn head.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2024, 04:33:14 pm by Failbird105 »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2024, 04:14:57 pm »

Repair Chitti's ankle rotors if possible

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2024, 04:24:52 am »

As much as Josef Szombathy would prefer to explore the caves in peace, he couldn't. He have sent an army to a battle and he had to join them, staying behind while others fight for him would be dishonorable.  But first he had to take samples for future study.

Pick up a fruit, drink all remaining coffee from the thermos, fill the emptied thermos with water from the lake, rush back to the surface to rejoin the fight seeking the closest wiki warrior.
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2024, 09:05:47 am »

Beginning work on the turn now! Wanted to wait until both games had all their actions down, so if I started flagging on one write-up, I could flip to the other one and do some progress there!
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]