Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: Swordworld - Etherwind (IC) Dungeon Plunging  (Read 24277 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: Swordworld - Etherwind (IC) Mulligan Town
« Reply #105 on: February 16, 2024, 12:51:06 pm »

"They're are cheaper ways to blow yourself up kid. Those are both individually dangerous things that go together like fire and oil."

He scratches the back of his head.

"Well I can sell you the rubber but if you arn't an artificer I don't think you'll get too far on your uh...personal gear."

“Shit… You know any artificers? If the Heating element is out, you wouldn’t happen to have like duct tape, would you?” 
Gouge out the chainsaw priest's eyes with my thumbs.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2024, 03:59:37 pm »

“Shit… You know any artificers? If the Heating element is out, you wouldn’t happen to have like duct tape, would you?”

"Know a bunch. None work for cheap."

You recall that this is an artificer workshop, a place where artificers work. You realize that the welding mask on his face is a tool that artificers use to protect themselves while working. You had witnessed the man working on an artificer device upon your arrival. Could this man perhaps be talking of himself?

"Yeah. I got tape."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2024, 04:53:33 pm »

"Know a bunch. None work for cheap."

You recall that this is an artificer workshop, a place where artificers work. You realize that the welding mask on his face is a tool that artificers use to protect themselves while working. You had witnessed the man working on an artificer device upon your arrival. Could this man perhaps be talking of himself?

"Yeah. I got tape."

"You know what, never mind.  The others are probably waiting on me.  I hope to return with more funds."

With that, he leaves and returns to the group, figuring he's already been gone too long. 

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2024, 05:28:14 pm »

"You know what, never mind.  The others are probably waiting on me.  I hope to return with more funds."

With that, he leaves and returns to the group, figuring he's already been gone too long.

The artificer (he was an artificer it was him) returns to his work.

By some miracle you make it back to the inn. Everyone else is sitting around waiting for you.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2024, 07:02:00 pm »

"Welcome back! Is everything alright? You seemed to leave in a hurry."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2024, 07:14:18 pm »

"Where were you? I'm asking that because we thought you ventured too far from Mulligan Town and got caught up in the Etherwind."
she/her

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2024, 11:38:09 am »

“All I have to say is the local artificer misconstrues everything.  Let’s go.”

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2024, 11:20:33 pm »

Standing up from his seat at wherever he was sitting.
"I don't think we have anything more to do in this town. Shall we head out now?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2024, 02:38:54 am »

Lysia takes a moment to look an Lanith before nodding and replying.

"Ready."

Lets head out, as a group, to the ruins. Lysia will use what she saw from the guild map to guide us to a ruin that wasn't explicitly marked as already looted.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2024, 08:35:00 pm »

I have no objection to this course of action.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2024, 08:47:39 pm »

Van nods in agreement. "I'm ready to go when ever everyone else is ready,"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2024, 02:29:02 pm »

Lysia takes a moment to look an Lanith before nodding and replying.

"Ready."

Lets head out, as a group, to the ruins. Lysia will use what she saw from the guild map to guide us to a ruin that wasn't explicitly marked as already looted.

Probably under the assumption that the Os on the map are non-looted ruins, you gather the other adventurers who seem to be OK with following you into the wilderness without a map. Hopefully you don't die first, otherwise the others will be completely lost.

Your group heads out on foot (barring a certain rider) heading out the south gate. It is already getting late, and rather chilly with the sun beginning to hide behind the valley's mountains. You follow a foot path down the river - the type of road that is made not intentionally but rather by the stomping feet of people who happen to be headed in the same direction keeping the grass from reclaiming the pathway. Hours go by slowly leaving plenty of time for conversation or awkward silence at the party's discretion.

At the last light of the sun, the rangers note something move in the tall grass to the side of the path.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Swordworld - Etherwind (IC) Dungeon Plunging
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2024, 02:50:35 pm »

Lysia raises a closed fist over her shoulder to signal the group and then shifts into beast form, taking advantage of its darkvision to see what made the noise and listening carefully to the movement.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2024, 03:07:47 pm »

Lysia raises a closed fist over her shoulder to signal the group and then shifts into beast form, taking advantage of its darkvision to see what made the noise and listening carefully to the movement.

It appears to be a humanoid in ratty winter wear that hides their shape. Maybe multiple, traveling close together, but you are unable to tell.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2024, 03:18:36 pm »

~People, ratty clothes, moving~ Lysia said in Lykant, trusting those who could understand her to relay it to those who could not while she looked around to see if there were any others or just the one / one group.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23