Poll

Is it time for a new fortress?

OH YEAH!!!!
- 6 (75%)
No, Still got grudges to settle here!
- 2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: The Forests of Burning: Building the largest world conquest fort series  (Read 18777 times)

Otto_K

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Forests of Burning: Building the largest world conquest fort series
« Reply #255 on: June 26, 2024, 02:30:07 pm »

I believe I am gonna be able to knock out the goblins from the war in my turn!

That sounds lovely!

Goblins came and killed everyone.

Seriously! To quote Homelander from 'the Boys': THEY'RE JUST GOBLINS! Toys for our amusement! They can't be allowed to go around killing dwarves

Good that fort is running well. I suspect many of the existing work orders were by me, because i play the game more and more like excel, doing everything via work order screen and looking at the tasks screen

The trash chute draining system is all Salmeuk, i assume? What a great idea, removing the need for hauling crews post siege. Does the bridge atom smash the water??

Request: could it be possible to, make the trash compactor bridge into a visible bridge and not invisible one? I always click on the bridge and get linked buildings to find the right lever. Also the pointless open wooden rectangle in the middle of drowning room should maybe be blocked?

*Rolls out white board and map*
Alright. Most of you been busy mining tunnels, brewing brews, training or other labors to keep this place up and running. So, we need an update on the bigger picture!

Years ago, before founding Gateheaven, our people were nearly wiped out. Elves and humans actually worked together to destroy us! For what reason? Who knows! Elves can't even use our forges, but both did! They split the spoils and split our lands while the rest of us lived on the run in jungles and forests -shudders in disgust-

What do you notice? Our homeland is entirely abandoned by the enemy. There's only one hillocks with a small group of human refugees from another faraway kingdom, but our lands are now empty.

I liked the rundown of the world events! How did you collect the info, with Legends viewer right? I still haven't gotten around to trying it. Anyways, seems like our dwarves were wiped out by the biggest warmongers on the world, and now their constant wars have weakened them, while we dug in and survived. Great stuff!

If we manage to one day secure our military situation, we have to rebuild our wealth as well. Build the richest Mountainhome. We should plunder every artefact we can find, and that could put us at war with fellow dwarves as well

Succession fort runs!
Gateheaven by Maloy / Bannerblunts / Fightquests

Salvadaddy — 29.12.2023
A zombie butterfly man chitin in THE PIT got killed by a falling olm remains lmao
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]