Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 58407 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - Who died?
« Reply #1995 on: February 08, 2024, 08:22:30 am »

Also, to confirm I received it. It's something Toony can make use of better than anyone else.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: February 08, 2024, 08:25:37 am »

Gave Imp a very valuable item for my night action, should be confimable.

Confirmed.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: February 08, 2024, 08:28:06 am »

Also, to confirm I received it. It's something Toony can make use of better than anyone else.

Tric, what plan do you recommend for Toony to use for this item?

Delighted and relieved to hear you have it.  That maybe allows me to be less sneaky.  The less evidence we have that someone's using our openly shared plans to effectively break the plan (like if you didn't get the rifle) the clearer the need we may not discuss openly.

I'm still going to be 'town secrets' about some stuff.  We can discuss as needed, if needed.  We together decide the need.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: February 08, 2024, 08:30:28 am »

... NQT just got me my night report, did receive it.

Just checking, I figure the answer is no:  Anything else to share with us about your night report?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: February 08, 2024, 08:31:06 am »

Nope. Nothing else happened. Which is why it got lost in proscessing.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: February 08, 2024, 08:43:22 am »

I would rather Imp didn't end up with either of the knives. In the universe where FoU flips town (lol) and the game doesn't end, Imp is my top SK pick and a plausible second scumteam pick.

Quote from: Tric
Long story short, not a vote on max or web. You're also correct that you weren't voting anyone day 2.
Yes. I townread Max and Web D1.

This would be my defense of Fal role reveal. So. Elephant better get Jack hunting I guess? Bed.
I don't get your meaning here.

FoU: This is the first we've heard that you weren't specifically EJ's lover. Why conceal that?
... Elephant, we are on whole other wavelengths. I'd think Imp would be TP. It's not looking likely however. Try again?

Not even accusing me of being an SK. How silly.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: February 08, 2024, 08:44:09 am »

Also, wasn't there something about Jack knowing that Fal would only die on his second death?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: February 08, 2024, 08:50:51 am »

Cause I wouldn't be surprised if revival falls under necromancy. Does it NQT?
It depends what you mean by 'revival'. If someone actually dies and then is resurrected that would be a (necromancy) sphere ability.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: February 08, 2024, 09:12:37 am »

Honestly, the only person whom I really wanted to hear from has not posted yet: NJW

My hypothesis: Mafia/SK didn't kill. As I mentioned in Jackchat to Toonyman, I think no-kill was the optimal strategy with the amount of self-protect/retribution that NJW was claiming.  Which kinda clears Fallacy, as I doubt Fallacy is clever enough to No-Kill...
I'm pretty sure FoU just no-killed last night.

For what it's worth, the fact that almost half the players can now kill Elephant Parade means there is little use in lynching Elephant Parade today.
I assume my fellow Elephant Carvers Toonyman & Fallacy agree?
I agree.

@Tric:
I still have this Wishbone if you want to trade.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: February 08, 2024, 09:42:42 am »

Imp seems to have confirmed what airsoft rifle does. So my bad. I think I'll just target you with it tonight Toony.

I could ask for a gun, but I'm sure no-one is willing to give me a gun. Given I'd start shooting. It's late enough in the game to tell you I have two abilities. The first refills me if my one-shots kill town. The second is the double lynch. (First one also announces I'm empowered start of day when that happens.)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: February 08, 2024, 09:49:25 am »

I would rather Imp didn't end up with either of the knives. In the universe where FoU flips town (lol) and the game doesn't end, Imp is my top SK pick and a plausible second scumteam pick.

Quote from: Tric
Long story short, not a vote on max or web. You're also correct that you weren't voting anyone day 2.
Yes. I townread Max and Web D1.

This would be my defense of Fal role reveal. So. Elephant better get Jack hunting I guess? Bed.
I don't get your meaning here.

FoU: This is the first we've heard that you weren't specifically EJ's lover. Why conceal that?
... Elephant, we are on whole other wavelengths. I'd think Imp would be TP. It's not looking likely however. Try again?

Not even accusing me of being an SK. How silly.
I'm not accusing you of being an SK because I don't think you are. You're just barking up the wrong tree.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: February 08, 2024, 09:57:40 am »

@Tric:
Makes sense. You'll get an Emerald if you do that and I plan on learning the locations of every Emerald tonight too which will confirm you targeted me.

I don't think there will be a tonight though.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: February 08, 2024, 10:00:58 am »

For what it's worth, the fact that almost half the players can now kill Elephant Parade means there is little use in lynching Elephant Parade today.
I assume my fellow Elephant Carvers Toonyman & Fallacy agree?
Remember that targeting me with a kill might do nothing and let mafia aim an NK too. If you want me dead, you should lynch me.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: February 08, 2024, 10:25:13 am »

My list of suspects for today are Elephant and Jack. While Fallacy could be mafia.. I doubt it. They don't really have the energy.

Max was joking around with chats from hour 1. Which makes me fairly certain they knew there were chats in play and playing to the hilt.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: February 08, 2024, 10:47:03 am »

My list of suspects for today are Elephant and Jack. While Fallacy could be mafia.. I doubt it. They don't really have the energy.

Max was joking around with chats from hour 1. Which makes me fairly certain they knew there were chats in play and playing to the hilt.
I highly doubt Elephant or Jack are mafia. I've been in contact with them since D2 started and with Max's flip I'm just not seeing it.

It's possible one is some anti-town player, but I think that's less likely than FoU simply being mafia.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 153