Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 58437 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - Who died?
« Reply #1875 on: February 07, 2024, 08:39:06 pm »

Shrugs.

I don't have an answer for you.
Then here's mine: you're webadict and MS's third partner. You brawled with MS early on to distance, then stopped when votes started to have more weight.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: February 07, 2024, 08:39:54 pm »

Vote me if you believe that - oh wait, you did. Nevermind, fair enough.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: February 07, 2024, 08:40:56 pm »

It's possible NQT forgot my PM. Wouldn't hold high hopes for that though. Just means there is another thief among us, or a redirection sphere.
Which means a possible necromancer. Great...

To note, don't go ham on Fallacy just yet Elephant. I do not want to wake up and find a lynch waiting me tomorrow.

Ninja.. Elephant Parade, are the walls closing in? Or do you just feel Fal is scum and don't care if time is shortened?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: February 07, 2024, 08:41:50 pm »

Imp, given it's late and bedtime, think you can make a post with claimed actions/roles and minimal words? As a single post, then a second for anything you want to point out after the fact. Or just use this.

I'm slow-claiming, and probably not full claiming.  So if you mean 'what I've done' or what everyone claims so far... that's still a very incomplete list.  What are you asking?

If you mean my so far but still incomplete confirms:

I confirm EP lost Turquoise Chaos Emerald and the Magnifying Glass, and that I have them safe with me.  No idea about the other item he lost.
I confirm I attempted to get the airsoft rifle to Tric.  Tric says he never got it.  I don't know what happened there.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: February 07, 2024, 08:42:16 pm »

Note that other than No Lynch, we could also test Jack on their supposed immortality. Cause I wouldn't be surprised if revival falls under necromancy. Does it NQT?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: February 07, 2024, 08:42:50 pm »

Self-revival specifically, but eh.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: February 07, 2024, 08:43:17 pm »

I'm not a good enough player to defend myself, so I'm not going to bother wasting my limited time and game-energy on that.

ToonyMan is screwing with you, if you ask me. Sigh. Not that I can convince anyone of that.

Whatever, unvote.

I'll try and figure out a vote later.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: February 07, 2024, 08:44:56 pm »

(Ah, to Imp, Redirection is right next to Necromancy, so.. EuchreJack has a high chance of having it if their claim is correct. Ans if it isn't they're lying to get out of lynch territory and should be lynched..)

We'll figure this out Fallacy. Unvote. I look forward to the discussions honestly. Things are heating up.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: February 07, 2024, 08:45:57 pm »

To note, don't go ham on Fallacy just yet Elephant. I do not want to wake up and find a lynch waiting me tomorrow.

Hey, 1 vote on FoU so far, I already unvoted.  I'm against hammers too.  I think EP is as well, he didn't vote until I unvoted.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: February 07, 2024, 08:47:53 pm »

Note that other than No Lynch[/b]

Why are we discussing No Lynch though, Tric?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: February 07, 2024, 08:50:46 pm »

It's possible NQT forgot my PM. Wouldn't hold high hopes for that though. Just means there is another thief among us, or a redirection sphere.
Which means a possible necromancer. Great...

Ninja.. Elephant Parade, are the walls closing in? Or do you just feel Fal is scum and don't care if time is shortened?
The latter. I'm confident enough in this that I'd rather cut to the chase than play slow—and like I said, night results shouldn't have much bearing on this line of reasoning. And as a ridiculous a thing as this is to say an hour into the day, I've found their few posts today really scummy, though part of that is probably confirmation bias.

I'm not a good enough player to defend myself, so I'm not going to bother wasting my limited time and game-energy on that.

ToonyMan is screwing with you, if you ask me. Sigh. Not that I can convince anyone of that.

Whatever, unvote.

I'll try and figure out a vote later.
I mean, I'd like to think I'm a good enough player that if you defend yourself and are town, I'll at least have a chance to realize that I'm wrong, regardless of the quality of your argument. To me, this feels like you being scum, not having a good rebuttal, and avoiding the topic in hopes the conversation moves on to something else.

Note that other than No Lynch, we could also test Jack on their supposed immortality. Cause I wouldn't be surprised if revival falls under necromancy. Does it NQT?
Both this and No Lynch seem like inferior options to just lynching whoever we think is most likely to be scum.

Yes, I'm obviously not going to hammer before everyone has even posted. I just want to get the discussion going.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: February 07, 2024, 08:53:41 pm »

Magic Marker (as a refresher: as a nonfree night action, you rename an item), and my emerald
— Had Toony and FoU join my second chat despite me not performing the (single-target) invite action. Presumably I got Wishboned? This action has a realllllly gnarly downside that both of them should be able to confirm, and which will complicate the NJW situation
Those two are my fault. I stole the sharpie(not magic marker but does the thing you described) from you and I mimiced you without the with my role ability. I don't know where the emerald went.
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: February 07, 2024, 08:55:04 pm »

Honestly the airsoft rifle not being in my hands is a good thing, since it means redirection was used. Find out who did that, likely find mafia. Or scum.

Friendly mod reminder that if players aren't hammering they're encouraged to take a break over the weekend as it counts for 0 hours.

Five days is too long for a single day of mafia, so either give yourself some time off or end the day through a hammer.
points up.

Max or Jack, who are we lynching? Get your votes in now! (Cause we need 5 to lynch and are at 2 each.)

Well, that is my cue to vote Maximum Spin
Hey Jack, who you taking cues from again?

Note that other than No Lynch[/b]

Why are we discussing No Lynch though, Tric?
Mostly extra actions. Though lynching Jack could be smart. If they're lying about their revival trick, that's scummy. If they're not, they have Necromancy and are next to Redirection. (As they couldn't kill, they took the chance to steal from me given they knew you were likely giving something to me.)

Elephant, a question is who took the items. While lynching immediately seems like a good idea, it denies town information we could sorely use.

... Should get to bed. Looking at votes, Fallacy does seem extremely scummy. They keep their votes on someone to the point of insanity, stating they have a right to choose. That's not really enough though without Reason. A key part of any murder case is the Motive.

Magic Marker (as a refresher: as a nonfree night action, you rename an item), and my emerald
— Had Toony and FoU join my second chat despite me not performing the (single-target) invite action. Presumably I got Wishboned? This action has a realllllly gnarly downside that both of them should be able to confirm, and which will complicate the NJW situation
Those two are my fault. I stole the sharpie(not magic marker but does the thing you described) from you and I mimiced you without the with my role ability. I don't know where the emerald went.
That's one half of the puzzle neatly solved? Also makes me thing Jack is scum more. Why are emeralds disappearing?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: February 07, 2024, 08:56:31 pm »

To be clear here, the only abilities I have left are my transformed Auto, my Purple Chaos Emerald, and the Ritual Knife Elephant Parade gave me. I'd still rather not claim what the Auto does. It's still a drawback, just less so to me.

I mean, I'd like to think I'm a good enough player that if you defend yourself and are town, I'll at least have a chance to realize that I'm wrong, regardless of the quality of your argument. To me, this feels like you being scum, not having a good rebuttal, and avoiding the topic in hopes the conversation moves on to something else.

I don't have a defense, yes. I'm not scum, though. The way I see it, I can try to understand what I was thinking back in Day 1, then try to explain that to you, and you might not even care or believe me. I think you're town since it would be dumb for a scum role to be so self-destructive, but I don't think it's more helpful to try and convince you not to vote me, than it is for me to actually figure out who to use my own vote on.

If I do die, it's not a big loss for the town anyways, since I don't have any proper abilities left to use (see above), and since everyone has an opinion on me, it'll generate a lot of information.

So there's no real point in me defending myself. I can't change your mind. You're going to vote whoever you want to, at the end of the day and Day.

I don't really hold much hope in me swaying anyone in an aggressive case, either, but at least it'll be useful in the event of my death, unlike an attempted defense.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: February 07, 2024, 08:56:36 pm »

Imp, given it's late and bedtime, think you can make a post with claimed actions/roles and minimal words? As a single post, then a second for anything you want to point out after the fact. Or just use this.

I'm slow-claiming, and probably not full claiming.  So if you mean 'what I've done' or what everyone claims so far... that's still a very incomplete list.  What are you asking?

If you mean my so far but still incomplete confirms:

I confirm EP lost Turquoise Chaos Emerald and the Magnifying Glass, and that I have them safe with me.  No idea about the other item he lost.
I confirm I attempted to get the airsoft rifle to Tric.  Tric says he never got it.  I don't know what happened there.
Can you confirm that you lost the airsoft rifle?
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 153