Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 59452 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D2 Rotten Apples
« Reply #1380 on: February 03, 2024, 01:58:32 am »

Now that I'm 65% sure what you are going to DO with the apple, I got no problems with you keeping it.

Explain.  Tell me why what I do with it matters, and why what I could do with it bothers you? What can I do with the apple that worries you?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: February 03, 2024, 02:10:44 am »

Now that I'm 65% sure what you are going to DO with the apple, I got no problems with you keeping it.

Explain.  Tell me why what I do with it matters, and why what I could do with it bothers you? What can I do with the apple that worries you?
Nothing.
In fact, let me tell YOU something.
Toony and me workshopped in the chat that, should anyone submit a second kill, there is a 50% chance the mafia can freely pick their target.
So I do not foresee anyone except possibly mafia performing a kill tonight.
But, if there should be a second kill, I'm just going to assume your magic apple will be there to stop it and move on with my life.
I really don't care about it anymore.
Also:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: February 03, 2024, 02:16:55 am »

Nothing.

So, you make stuff up, distract, and fluff, D2.  Cool.  Again I ask, if anyone knows your meta enough to know how 'you' this is and how to read this.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: February 03, 2024, 02:31:47 am »

Nothing.

So, you make stuff up, distract, and fluff, D2.  Cool.  Again I ask, if anyone knows your meta enough to know how 'you' this is and how to read this.
I'm legit offended. I've been fairly honest and straightforward, I think.
What am I "making up"?

And you say I "distract and fluff". Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  By the way, that means you do those things literally all the time.

Dude, just fucking vote me.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: February 03, 2024, 02:35:07 am »

This.  You make this claim like it explains away your intense effort earlier to get me to give the apple to anyone.  Toony, because I care about him and he's scared.  NJW because oh, he's so important and taking all those risks.  And even as I discussed what I was possibly going to do with it.  And now you say that, like that answers or explains anything, and when I ask you what you mean and why that matters to you, you say nothing and make more jokes.

I'm legit offended too.  I don't know if you're anti-town or not, but you're sure not helping.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: February 03, 2024, 02:36:50 am »

I honestly don't fucking care anymore. I feel like Imp has just wasted my entire evening.

Here are the fucking dumps from my fucking chat with Toonyman.  He clearly doesn't care. And since I don't care, you can have them in entirety, minus any potential mod messages, which I am forbidden to post.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: February 03, 2024, 02:37:28 am »

This.  You make this claim like it explains away your intense effort earlier to get me to give the apple to anyone.  Toony, because I care about him and he's scared.  NJW because oh, he's so important and taking all those risks.  And even as I discussed what I was possibly going to do with it.  And now you say that, like that answers or explains anything, and when I ask you what you mean and why that matters to you, you say nothing and make more jokes.

I'm legit offended too.  I don't know if you're anti-town or not, but you're sure not helping.
How are YOU offended?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: February 03, 2024, 02:43:33 am »

This.  "The roles from NQT were NOT random"  Why do you say that?  Were you given something other than what you asked for?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: February 03, 2024, 02:45:49 am »

Honestly, I just don't want to play with you anymore. Just read the damn logs and make whatever decision you are going to make.

I bet you a bushel of apples that no matter what I say, you're still gonna vote me. So I just do not fucking care to talk with you any further. Bother someone else.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: February 03, 2024, 02:48:38 am »

How are YOU offended?

I don't think you're capable of understanding me in that regard, so I have no further answer to it, but I'll answer that much to let you know I no longer discuss this.

Toons, about the emerald and your ability thing.

I wonder if it'll have another purpose later in the game.  Maybe/maybe not.  But maybe you don't have to stress too much over it.  We got it handled to some extent, and maybe there's a double purpose to the ability or something.  At some point if I live long enough, I'm creating artefacts, maybe you can find them with that.  For all I know (and I knew nothing about emeralds until web started to discuss) maybe everything I create is an emerald artefact, in which case that ability has some use again, as I sure don't know where they are, and someone anti-town might not want to discuss.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: February 03, 2024, 02:51:52 am »

Ok, part 2 of the logs. They were apparently too big for one part.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: February 03, 2024, 02:56:18 am »

I am currently, though this can change, primarily only interested in a D2 elim of either EJ or MS.  I am still reading everyone, and I am pretty unhappy and stressed.

Same deal to NJW, of course, as I 'joked' to Toony.  But hey, the only two players trying to get the apple out of my hands are those two.  If EJ flips and has the page, won't that be a surprise.
So yeah, if you had just said this 5 hours ago, I would have known that nothing I said to you would mean anything, and moved on with my life. Fucking apples.
Maybe the logs will help explain that I did not fucking know that you were saving it to save Toony, and I just wanted you to help NJW with his plan.
BUT NOTHING I SAY WILL MATTER, so Fuck You and Good Night.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres (a CYOMish BYOR)- -D1 Begins
« Reply #1392 on: February 03, 2024, 03:46:09 am »

The electors start to get legalistic. Large tomes are dusted out of storage. Rules for exactly who is allowed to elect a Doge and what a Doge is even meant to be. It's exhausting.

Vote Count — Day 2
- Crystalizedmire -
- Elephant Parade - [1] Crystalizedmire
- Euchrejack - [1] TricMagic
- FallacyofUrist -   
- Imp -
- Maximum Spin - [2] NJW2000, Euchrejack
- NJW2000 -
- Toonyman - [1] FallacyofUrist
- TricMagic - 
- No Elimination

Current Elimination: Maximum Spin

Hammer at 5 votes. Day ends 6th February 10pm GMT.

Current Trades:

Euchrejack: Trade Blue Chaos Emerald for Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page
Imp: Trade Yellow Chaos Emerald for Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page

NQT, may we please get a list of what you would consider single target abilities, is that a meaningful question that can be answered?

I am thinking [target] is one, but are there any others, and if so, what are they?
I don't want to comment on specific items that may or may not exist, but if I said "single target ability" I'd mean an ability that only has one living player target, and doesn't target two players, a sphere, an item, a dead player. I'd also exclude the mafiakill if it had already fired that phase.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: February 03, 2024, 03:59:05 am »

I'm still awake for some ungodly reason so have a post.

Someone please trade me for my Airsoft Rifle (junk item that can be used to target someone with no effect) so there's evidence that it exists and I didn't hit CM with some bad mojo last night.

Imp: You are sucking the air out of the room. I know you have a lot to say, but compare the number of posts you've made in this thread to the number total. I think you're about every fourth post, and that's too much.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: February 03, 2024, 06:31:52 am »

NJW: Do you think that a serial killer could kill you?
I don't think there’s much of a difference between scum and SK for my roles purposes. It’s unlikely but possible that one of them could kill me.

Imp: yeah, fair enough, I was mainly interested in the apple to control further nightkills.

I have another artefact… could trade for that? It’s the six shooter. Happy to do the emerald for it.

Still not much time, haven’t gone through the thread.

One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 153