Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 153

Author Topic: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D3 - GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 58822 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D1 A Worrying Level Of Possible Eliminations
« Reply #1275 on: February 02, 2024, 07:16:00 pm »

Hey Imp, if you trust the mod so much, why not give him an apple?  :P

he'd probably let me do that.  That's actually one of the things I sort of might be doing with it even!

What if apple becomes apple pie?  Imp is town, let imp cook with apple.  However, you murderous scary folk, I might eat it.  Or do other stuff with it.  Which seems to bug EJ.  Weird.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D2 Rotten Apples
« Reply #1276 on: February 02, 2024, 07:16:48 pm »

Bleeeh I'll have more detailed thoughts later I don't feel like it.

Right now I'm thinking I'm probably going to follow NJW and vote Max. I feel double betrayed if Max is mafia, but they totally botched it if that's the case. Web and Max should be a tier 1 mafia team. I suppose it's possible there's three mafia but in any case I'm just voting who I think most likely hits mafia. If there's three mafia then FoU could be mafia.

I think it's possible Crystal could be mafia. I already said I no longer think NJW or FoU are good votes.

I'm thinking right now something like Max > Elephant > Jack > Crystal is my preference.

I'll read more later.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: February 02, 2024, 07:16:59 pm »

In other news. EuchreJack. You may have improved, but I'm not sure if you're town at all.

Toony, check how many Kill Spheres are in this game. That's useful information in telling how many killers there are outside mafiakills. If you don't, good luck guessing.

Max has a good chance of being lynched tomorrow, if not today. I kinda doubt it, though they may have been up to change the vote if possible, I don't think that is what was happening.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres - -D1 A Worrying Level Of Possible Eliminations
« Reply #1278 on: February 02, 2024, 07:18:54 pm »

I have an ability which allows me to apply a sphere to a random ability of another player so yes.

Hey, are you willing to say more about this?

Particularly, can you control which sphere you add?
The sphere is already determined by the role. It is a negative sphere called "limitation" so if I ever use it, I'll only use it on people I find suspicious.

omg said with delight and surprise.  I'm not currently recommending that Max live past D2.

However, if he does, CM, what do you think if he changed that sphere to something else?
I would prefer it to be the same because I like cursing people. Also, I'm afraid that scum will target me. Also Also, be laconic.

This apple conversation is going nowhere. Why is Euchre Jack even asking for the apple to be transferred in the first place?
she/her

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: February 02, 2024, 07:20:39 pm »

FallacyofUrist: What did you do last night?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: February 02, 2024, 07:21:09 pm »

I believe this is our vote count.

- Crystalizedmire -
- Elephant Parade - [2] Crystalizedmire, Euchrejack
- Euchrejack - [1] TricMagic
- FallacyofUrist -   
- Imp -
- Maximum Spin - [1] NJW2000
- NJW2000 -
- Toonyman -
- TricMagic - 
- No Elimination

Current Elimination: Elephant Parade

Hammer at 5 votes. Day ends 6th February 10pm GMT.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: February 02, 2024, 07:21:26 pm »

Toony, check how many Kill Spheres are in this game. That's useful information in telling how many killers there are outside mafiakills. If you don't, good luck guessing.
I was going to check Setup Knowledge to see if anybody has been hiding the fact they know stuff about the setup and haven't told us.

I am considering Kill though.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: February 02, 2024, 07:21:56 pm »

I have an ability which allows me to apply a sphere to a random ability of another player so yes.

Hey, are you willing to say more about this?

Particularly, can you control which sphere you add?
The sphere is already determined by the role. It is a negative sphere called "limitation" so if I ever use it, I'll only use it on people I find suspicious.

omg said with delight and surprise.  I'm not currently recommending that Max live past D2.

However, if he does, CM, what do you think if he changed that sphere to something else?
I would prefer it to be the same because I like cursing people. Also, I'm afraid that scum will target me. Also Also, be laconic.

This apple conversation is going nowhere. Why is Euchre Jack even asking for the apple to be transferred in the first place?
Players that want that apple out of my hands are bugging me badly.  EJ is one of them, and he has no possible reason that I understand other than apple out of imp hands goal.

He's high on my concern list.

That said, many players may have 2+ actions per night.  I don't consider MS confirmed as 'just' unlimiting someone, if that happens.  However, it's EJ that wants to be unlimited, so that wouldn't be happening N2 if EJ is D2 elim.

While confirming people is 'great', it's also potentially impossible in this game.  We can't tell who has how many actions, or if they use them all; they can change hugely from night to night as well - this is based on the flips we've all seen.

I care about overall play and what we can track, whatever that is, but the day game is so huge here.  We should consider that if we do decide to lynch anyone, because confirm action is potentially a joke in this game, at least for some of us.  "Okay, you did that.  What other 12 things did you do?"  Seriously.  So we need to rely on much more than that.
God, you suck.

NJW has a solid plan to handle the mafia's kill.
But if there is a Serial Killer, that Serial Killer WILL shoot, as that guarantees NJW dies, and furthers their win condition.
Since you are so UTTERLY STUPID, you probably think I'm scum for saying this. HOW DID I KNOW THAT? IS MIND READING SCUMMY!?
I think I already answered that

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres (a CYOMish BYOR)- -D1 Begins
« Reply #1283 on: February 02, 2024, 07:24:14 pm »

As heads hang heavy and bags grow under eyes, in the final hours, things are ever more at a knife's edge...

Vote Count — Day 1
- Crystalizedmire - [3] Elephant Parade, FallacyofUrist, Maximum Spin
- Elephant Parade -
- Euchrejack -
- FallacyofUrist -   
- Imp -
- Quarque -
- NJW2000 -
- Sofanthiel - [4] TricMagic, Toonyman, Euchrejack, webadict
- Toonyman -
- TricMagic - 
- Webadict - [4] Imp, Crystalizedmire, Sofanthiel, Quarque
- No Elimination

Current Possible Eliminations: Sofanthiel, webadict

Hammer at 7 votes. Day ends 1st February 11am GMT, in approximately 1.3 hours.

Trades

Well constructed trade offers:

TricMagic: Trade Arthur Conan Doyle's Magnifying Glass for Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page
Webadict: Trade Green Chaos Emerald for an Apple.
Quarque: Trade an apple for a green emerald.
NJW2000: Trade Wishbone for Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page
Toonyman: Trade Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page for Wishbone
EuchreJack: Blue Emerald for Green Emerald

Jack, of the ones voting Crystalized, rank them in order from most likely to be the teamate to least likely.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: February 02, 2024, 07:26:31 pm »

Honestly Toony, knowing people Know about setup just seems like a waste of action. Meanwhile if you look at who has a Kill, you can determine if someone is hiding a kill in their pocket. That tells us there is probably another third party around. Or if there isn't one and the bible page only draws the mafia.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: NQT's Choose-Your-Own-Spheres (a CYOMish BYOR)- -D1 Begins
« Reply #1285 on: February 02, 2024, 07:27:29 pm »

As heads hang heavy and bags grow under eyes, in the final hours, things are ever more at a knife's edge...

Vote Count — Day 1
- Crystalizedmire - [3] Elephant Parade, FallacyofUrist, Maximum Spin
- Elephant Parade -
- Euchrejack -
- FallacyofUrist -   
- Imp -
- Quarque -
- NJW2000 -
- Sofanthiel - [4] TricMagic, Toonyman, Euchrejack, webadict
- Toonyman -
- TricMagic - 
- Webadict - [4] Imp, Crystalizedmire, Sofanthiel, Quarque
- No Elimination

Current Possible Eliminations: Sofanthiel, webadict

Hammer at 7 votes. Day ends 1st February 11am GMT, in approximately 1.3 hours.

Trades

Well constructed trade offers:

TricMagic: Trade Arthur Conan Doyle's Magnifying Glass for Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page
Webadict: Trade Green Chaos Emerald for an Apple.
Quarque: Trade an apple for a green emerald.
NJW2000: Trade Wishbone for Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page
Toonyman: Trade Robert Louis Stevenson's Inkstained Bible Page for Wishbone
EuchreJack: Blue Emerald for Green Emerald

Jack, of the ones voting Crystalized, rank them in order from most likely to be the teamate to least likely.
I sort of already did that, but Elephant Parade, Maximum Spin, FallacyofUrist

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: February 02, 2024, 07:31:19 pm »

Well, suppose Fallacy is off the list. So just Jack, Max, Toony left.

Hmm..

In other newes, Imp. I'm assuming you picked Cascade? And Flux or Mutation for that matter.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 02, 2024, 07:31:29 pm »

In other news. EuchreJack. You may have improved, but I'm not sure if you're town at all.

Max has a good chance of being lynched tomorrow, if not today. I kinda doubt it, though they may have been up to change the vote if possible, I don't think that is what was happening.

I do expect to be able to provide info on the detectable spheres used on Quarque the night he died tomorrow, I'm aware that's pretty bloody important.

Nightkill is undetectable, but it may have other spheres attached.  I also, at some point, intend to pass that item back to Tric, and detectably improved when it gets to his hands again.  I cannot ensure that happens tonight though, and I intend to 'repay' with interest.  Crappy artifacts will assist me in bringing more artefacts that are not crappy into play in hands other than mine.

Also, I expect two new artefacts will enter play tonight.

If so, they will appear in someone else's hands, not mine, I do not control who.  They may be anything, good or bad.  I can handle them no matter what, should they come into my hands.  Crappy is good, I'll try to be able to trade for them should someone want.

We may have to do some work to keep this pro-town, but it should be feasible.  As in, good stuff can go to bad people; bad to good people.

For all I know, these may even be 'real' chaos emeralds, which will amuse me greatly, if the ones in play are fakes and the real stuff's got, like uses.

All I know for sure, artefact tag, and I feel really sure there's a way to fix any problem, if problem.  Better to talk to me about it, and better to trade than other ways I can get them.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: February 02, 2024, 07:32:03 pm »

Well, suppose Fallacy is off the list. So just Jack, Max, Toony left.

Hmm..

In other newes, Imp. I'm assuming you picked Cascade? And Flux or Mutation for that matter.

How would you like me to answer?  Why would you like me to answer?  Who else might want to know, and why?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: February 02, 2024, 07:33:49 pm »

As in, good stuff can go to bad people; bad to good people.

To be clearer - it is random, so don't assume anything about who gets what means something about them.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 153