Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Hunted (SG)  (Read 7683 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hunted (SG)
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2024, 02:35:46 pm »

Oh shit! She just collapsed?

A. She tried to warn us. She's a bro.
2. If we run, they might spot us. Let's hide and see if we can't come by any good info while they search.
+1
+1

You consider fleeing but you need to see who's chasing you.
Quickly you hide the unconscious Violet behind a few pipes, taking care to place her in the recovery position and cover her with some trash, if spotted you'll run and leave her behind, hopefully they will chase you.

With Violet safe as you can make her you hide and wait.

Minutes later you hear the foot steps of who ever is chasing her, its them the men in black suits.
The likeness of the three men takes your breath away, there identical the the men that you meet at the farm.
Wordlessly they walk around, eyes hidden behind black sunglasses, then they turn away and leave.

After a half hour you consider it safe and recover  Violet, she's stopped spasaming and is breathing steadily despite the dried blood around her ears an neck.

Next you deicide to...

Companion gained ?

Spoiler:  Simba, the Lion King (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Violet (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2024, 07:35:48 pm »

If they've tracked us here, then the sewers may no longer be safe for us. It's not a great location for a hideout anyway due to our enhanced sense of smell, as we apparently "can't get over the smells of the sewer." I propose that we search for a new lair. A rooftop or an abandoned building might work.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 01:28:01 am by ZBridges »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2024, 08:35:42 pm »

If they've tracked us here, then the sewers may no longer be safe for us. It's not a great location for a hideout anyway due to our enhanced sense of smell, as we apparently "can't get over the smells of the sewer." I propose that we search for a new lair. A rooftop or an abandoned building might work.
+1
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2024, 01:23:55 am »

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2024, 11:48:16 pm »

+1
+1

If you've been tracked here then its no longer safe.
You carry the still sleeping Violet as you leave the sewers.

The sun is setting in the as rain washes the the streets, you decide to hide in a new lair, one that aup instead of down.
Climbing up a fire escape ladder you reach the top of an abandoned building.
Useing some trash bags and the leaves you build a small nest for Violet to sleep in.
After a few minutes Violet starts to come around, she moan softy.

As she starts to recover you stare at the night an think about what you do next.

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2024, 12:18:38 am »

Personally, I think we should use this chance to gently question Violet now that she's conscious. What is her background, and why did she come to warn us? What does she know about the people hunting us? How did she track us down, and does she know how our enemies are tracking us?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 01:21:42 am by ZBridges »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2024, 02:15:49 am »

Personally, I think we should use this chance to gently question Violet now that she's conscious. What is her background, and why did she come to warn us? What does she know about the people hunting us? How did she track us down, and does she know how our enemies are tracking us?
+1 All important things to know.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2024, 12:22:19 pm »

+1 All important things to know.

As she conscious you take a moment to gently ask her some questions.
"So Violet what's your story? where did you come from? why did you warn me, hell how did know where i was?"

She blinks at you, " I came from the Assembly, Maximus he told me to warn you, said that he wanted to stop them.
"This Maximus he's your boss right? why did he want them stopped? who are they any way?" you ask her.

She nod and then stares at you blankly.

"What the "Assembly", that's some kind of base? can we go there? " you ask her.
"That the room i started in, silly. Why would we want to go there? its empty."

"Violet you don't know why your here? do you? its like you where born yesterday?"

"Do i really look that old? i'm only 16." she's deadly serious in a way that makes you think that she doesn't mean years.

"ok so do have any ideas about food, cos i'm getting hungry."

You consider your next move as your belly rumbles.

A Sound Tactical Move

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2024, 12:39:31 pm »

I'm at a loss of what to do here. Wait . . .

>Ask "Maximus" how he knows I exist and why he wants me saved.

Just because he saved us doesn't mean he doesn't have nefarious bullshit planned. You can save someone and lure them into something worse. Proceed with caution. We can get food when Violet checks out.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2024, 11:43:30 pm »

Do you mean we should try to find Maximus and question him, perhaps at this "Assembly?"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 11:47:11 pm by ZBridges »

A Sound Tactical Move

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2024, 11:45:58 pm »

Do you mean we should try to find Maximus and question him, perhaps at this "Assembly?"
I'm a dipshit. I meant to ask Violet how Maximus knows us.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2024, 01:08:37 am »

+1 to asking Violet that. I would also like to add asking her what she is ill with, since she collapsed and bled from her ears when we met her.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 01:34:03 am by ZBridges »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2024, 02:05:15 am »

+1 To both of those things.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2024, 06:13:58 am »

I'm at a loss of what to do here. Wait . . .

I'm a dipshit. I meant to ask Violet how Maximus knows us.

+1 to asking Violet that. I would also like to add asking her what she is ill with, since she collapsed and bled from her ears when we met her.

I'm going to admit that round about the point you turned in to a dragon sea horse my fugitive spy idea when by the way side.
But lets see where this goes.

-----------------

"Violet how does this Maximus know about me?" you ask her.
"They spy's on there enemy's and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
That's why i was sent to stop them."

"Thank you for that but can you take me to this Maximus, i'd like to thank them in person."
she blinks, her purple eyes flash as she smiles back at you.
"I would do that but."
"But?"
"but i don't know where he is."

As she looks out over the nights sky filled with the city's light, you put an arm over her shoulder

"Violet, i need to know are you alright?, i mean you collapsed back there and you where bleeding quite a lot." you ask her.

"I'm fine.
Besides we should get doing, lets not waste the night." " she says stonewalling you.

"Do what? i can't run for ever or keep on liveing in sewers and shadows for ever."

Spoiler: You look at her (click to show/hide)
then you start to plan what your going to do tonight.
Violet can help you with tasks or be sent to do one alone. (Also do you want to share items?)

1: Scavenge food and water
2: Look for a new hide out.
3: Hunt for new Adaptions
4: Transform an Adaption

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2024, 12:10:49 am »

Should we go hunting for some grub and adaptations? Since we are a Lovecraftian horror, I was thinking we could also try something like starting a cult, which would hopefully give us more allies.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6