Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35450 times)

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 4
« Reply #975 on: January 17, 2024, 02:54:56 pm »

That was me, sorry not sorry.
Who did you redirect me towards then?  I already regret negating the hammer...
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 17, 2024, 02:56:08 pm »

omg what is this gaaaaaaame.

Why would you quickhammer an outed baddie one day and then avoid hammering a claimed baddie the next uuuuuuugh.

Well, maybe it wasn't flavor.  When I targeted sof N1, I was told, incidentally, part of the whole confusing flavor of my results, that sof seemed awfully shady.  I thought that was just the mod (wasn't God to me then) going along with/guessing my why target him.

I currently think sof's either always... something that could win with either CM or web, or got converted.  N2, before web was taken?  Totally possible, and prioritizes throwing webbie back N3, which happened.

Did I, by any chance, get redirected tonight?  Has anybody organized claimed actions into a spreadsheet yet?

We haven't had evidence of a redirector yet that I know of.  Also why am I talking to you?  You got **anything** other than smoke to throw?  Do you help anyone at all ever?  Besides web.

Oh, the scumteam gotta talk on thread to try and save themselves, gotta spread the smoke around, yay.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 17, 2024, 03:01:01 pm »

How many actions do you get a night?
There are six of you still alive, yes?  Then that many.

So, we can sit here and do this all fucking Day.

Now, find. The. Killer.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 17, 2024, 03:02:23 pm »

I targeted TricMagic with my "analyze" ability, and the result I received is that he is an undeniable vampire.  On account of nqt claiming the exact opposite, I assumed that it meant some kind of interference occurred, though I am no longer so sure.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 17, 2024, 03:03:41 pm »

I targeted TricMagic with my "analyze" ability, and the result I received is that he is an undeniable vampire.  On account of nqt claiming the exact opposite, I assumed that it meant some kind of interference occurred, though I am no longer so sure.
Cool, we can't execute Tric, so...

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 17, 2024, 03:07:36 pm »

That's a very cool mafiaslip. You know that means NQT is scum right? Or that; I'm a vampire god dragon. But this isn't a BYOR. Either way you just earned yourself a vote Sofanthiel. Seriously, day was a bout to end. YOU HAD ALREADY POSTED TODAY.

Are we being careful and thoughtful about this?
That is the only thing I am careful about; Crystal and I laid out a plan of action last night, and lynching Tric is at the top of the list.  Revenge for my operator is more simply a figurative expression, displaying the fact that I must keep following orders given to me by my user in accordance with the second law of robotics.
Your claim is invalid.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 17, 2024, 03:10:00 pm »

On a side note, NQT posted his claim after you made that post. You had time, and spent it saying you wanted to lynch me. Now we got a cultist around.

Of course, NQT can roleblock, and we can kill webadict. So it's not really an issue. But still, rude.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 17, 2024, 03:14:30 pm »

You know that means NQT is scum right?
Didn't I just subtly allude to that as a possibility?  Another plausible explanation is that either I or nqt were redirected, which webadict just admitted to doing (I would not put too much thought into the assertion, however).

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 17, 2024, 03:17:12 pm »

On a side note, NQT posted his claim after you made that post. You had time, and spent it saying you wanted to lynch me. Now we got a cultist around.

Of course, NQT can roleblock, and we can kill webadict. So it's not really an issue. But still, rude.
Ah, but can you truly?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 17, 2024, 03:20:41 pm »

Do you want me to believe you?

I'd need to understand the conflict between CM's claims that you analyze the abductee.  your/her claim that you tried to analyze yourself N1.

Why should I believe that you even think you can analyze someone other than the person you have in containment?

Which would be either web, who wasn't back yet N3, or Jack, who is in containment now.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 17, 2024, 03:23:08 pm »

How many actions do you get a night?
There are six of you still alive, yes?  Then that many.

So, we can sit here and do this all fucking Day.

Now, find. The. Killer.

Person who said they didn't intend to talk again today.

I see your wrist.  Want me to crawl onto it?  Umm, can you help me understand why you want this 'killer' found?  Cause... it's not clear to me why you would even be interested.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 17, 2024, 03:26:59 pm »

The main issue is that one claim was self-analyze, the other they protected NQT, and now that they analyzed me. What did they do N1?

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 17, 2024, 03:27:01 pm »

I'd need to understand the conflict between CM's claims that you analyze the abductee.
I was able to attempt to analyze myself on the first night, was I not?  The only difference is that, when I inspect a creature in my custody, I am also able to determine whether it qualifies as "interesting", i.e., the target of my primary mission.

Since nqt's defense of Tric is accepted as genuine, I might as well act in accordance with it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 17, 2024, 03:29:01 pm »

The main issue is that one claim was self-analyze, the other they protected NQT, and now that they analyzed me. What did they do N1?

Supposedly self-target was sof n1 claim.  Need the actual quote pulled?

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 17, 2024, 03:29:05 pm »

What did they do N1?
I was roleblocked by nqt while trying to analyze myself, as it has already been established.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 76