Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35523 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 4
« Reply #930 on: January 17, 2024, 06:58:59 am »

Okay, and that answers the question of NQT still having a Roleblock.  Have fun being Cursed.

Alright, we can hammer me now.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: January 17, 2024, 07:09:32 am »

Have fun being Cursed.
Thanks! Good luck with your upcoming death. I hope you stay in the ground this time.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: January 17, 2024, 07:43:11 am »

I might!  Not sure.  I didn't really get a choice the first time, but that's how it goes.  Were I only to remain a Vanilla Town and dead!

If you haven't got your game post written, I would recommend you start writing it up, though.

Anyway, how's everyone doing?  It's kinda cold here.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: January 17, 2024, 08:02:51 am »

Wuba
If you haven't got your game post written, I would recommend you start writing it up, though.
It's all written up and ready to go. I was partially inspired by FF10 sphere grid levelling system this time.

Anyway, how's everyone doing?  It's kinda cold here.
Yeah it's got frosty this last few weeks. All good here. Been a busy bee. Had a commercial game released. I've been doing a PhD and I'm in the writing phase. How're things in Webland?

Imp
As I see it, there must be Evil between Web, qua, TM, nqt.
I'm a Cult Leader
I think your ace detective skills might be up to this challenge.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: January 17, 2024, 09:04:44 am »

Yeah, Imp, you can hammer me.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: January 17, 2024, 09:18:57 am »

Imp, be warned he's trying to double-bluff you. He knows you know that he wanted to be eliminated on D1, and so he's priming you to think he wants to be eliminated because he's a joker or it'll make him more powerful somehow, so you second-guess yourself and eliminate someone else instead. I've explained it all in this handy infographic:

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: January 17, 2024, 09:21:50 am »

Still no. Maybe I made Tric OP.
You probably expect me to have killed N1 or by now.

This is a hostage situation.
You are walking a line so fine, my capacitors would appear to be from the 60s (1960s, mind you) in comparison, relatively speaking; on top of already self-admittedly being inhuman, you now claim to operate some pagan religious organization?  I can only hope that you aren't heretical enough to not worship our one true God and savior, Maximus be with you.

The value of your existence is negative, and you are only lucky that TricMagic outweighs you on that front.  He has been accumulating votes night after night now, and I was programmed vowed to avenge my master, even if that is the last function I perform.  I just need to make sure: God almighty, Lord above!  Impart thy wisdom unto us; is Tric still immune to thy infinitely graceful judgement and our attempts to bring him closer to you?
I'm afraid I am forever out of your reach Sofanthiel. Only Hector can kill me now. Also dammit Jack. Figures we'd need a silver bullet to kill you.

Yeah, Imp, you can hammer me.
Not quite time yet webadict, much as you'd like. It's clear Mafia doesn't exist. Or if they do it's you.  Not that I mind the cult condition, so..

Hi ninja NQT. I'm in favor of a webadict lynch, since it doesn't impact myself at all~ (Why is the scummiest person unlynchable? Cause Hector is sure to shoot me tonight.)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: January 17, 2024, 09:37:56 am »

Hmm... To hammer or not to hammer. Honestly I got an idea for the gameplan. Yeah, can probably do so tomorrow.

Sofanthiel, a note. NQT just confirmed me as green, which makes us the scumteam. Or we're town and your code needs checking. Please don't release the SK?

Webadict my town is in fact covered in Ice. No this isn't signaling. Though kinda expect you to pop up tomorrow morning as if nothing had happened, at which point..

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: January 17, 2024, 09:38:19 am »

Webadict cause didn't color it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: January 17, 2024, 09:54:06 am »

I have no idea why you're all giving me completely truthful information, but I appreciate it.  Is there anything else anyone would like to claim truthfully?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: January 17, 2024, 10:34:30 am »

nqt time to discuss your possible survival.

You can say no.  But based on everything I know, this super expensive risky costly thingy I can do that can save your interesting life, it won't hurt town for me to use it on you when I next can, which could be today or tonight.  I think it works... in the way it works however that works, either way.  I had reasons to ask about the death race.

However, that doesn't mean it won't hurt me, or that it'll work on you.

Far as I know, you flip tonight if I don't use it.

So, how much are you willing to say about that flip?  If you think I'm good for town, it's best to be honest with me.  But the costs are high and all I can tell you is 'if you choose, you can continue to help town'.

These prices though.  However, it is extremely likely you keep your current abilities (but that is not assured).

And given the nature of the day, I probably won't say if I'm gonna use it or not, because there's so many confusing probably enemies.

But, offer is out there.  It's a chancy deal for you.  It's a chancy deal for me.  And I can't tell you more about it than I have.

What info do you choose to provide?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: January 17, 2024, 10:37:13 am »

nqt one other factor - if I do this, I won't be able to track tonight.

I'm not currently sure who I would track tonight.  or that me tracking tonight solves the game in any way.

But as you do the calculus, that's one/1000th of the cost that gets paid.

I read the math as pro-town if I can do it, or impossible don't even try, drat, would not be pro-town.

But I need info from you to know if X=A or X=B.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: January 17, 2024, 10:40:40 am »

Okay. The heck is going on with votes?

People who could be voted, I think:

web
imp
nqt
Tm
qua
sof

omg

Sof, please don't hammer yet either

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: January 17, 2024, 10:44:17 am »

And Tm doesn't belong on that list.

So, people who could be voted:

web
imp
nqt
qua
sof

And people who could vote, far as I know.

imp
nqt
Tm
qua
sof

The TtH are between qua and web.

I'm going to say I choose to believe nqt completely.

So there's only two problems currently in play, or one.

One or both are between qua and web.

I'm fine with a web lynch.  I can see web as a ally or something trying to save/serve their master.  I don't know what's going on.

However, sof, for the love of CM, and town, please don't hammer until I get some answers from nqt.

In fact, you lovely voters, would you please unvote one or both, to help ensure I have that time?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: January 17, 2024, 10:50:36 am »

Also dammit Jack. Figures we'd need a silver bullet to kill you.

Hey, please consider talking to God about that.

If the lynch could **not** work to kill Jack, God would have just made him not voteable, because 'try this until you finally figure out it isn't working' is not part of God's mysterious ways for stuff like that.

We saw him lose at least a revive shot.  We ripped his skin off.

That silver shot could be a decoy.

It's also a way for a human to kill something that otherwise kills any human that targets them, but would die very fast to silver, so the human can do that safer.

I have no idea what qua did last night.

I have no idea if qua 'is a spirit puppeting a non-town corpse' now, or 'is a spirit in a green, town human body'.  I'd love to know that difference.

But that silver shot could have other intended purposes, and I'm very, very, very sure it is not for the love of God and the game the only way to kill Jack.  Just kill Jack enough.

Part of the nature of the game seems to be ablative armor.

Since you're town, I want you talking to God a lot, and asking a lot of questions.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 76