Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35686 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 3 and winter is coming
« Reply #435 on: January 12, 2024, 08:03:13 pm »

Could have left me for dead, but okay. Did fallacy ever roleclaim..

First on the agenda, extra votes. Specifically Crystalizedmire's. Appears you stole Sof's yesterday for a double up.

Second on the agenda. God above, hallowed be thy light. Am I still unlynchable? That seems like an important bit of info.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 12, 2024, 08:04:04 pm »

Note if I'm not unlynchable, CrystalizedMire is Scum. I'll be staying up extra late for this question.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 12, 2024, 08:06:34 pm »

First on the agenda, extra votes. Specifically Crystalizedmire's. Appears you stole Sof's yesterday for a double up.
That is sof's one shot. I didn't order them to do it because I wasn't online at the time but sofanthiel didn't want to be eliminated so they used teh one shot. Don't worry, sofanthiel's vote is back.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Round 2, start!
« Reply #438 on: January 12, 2024, 08:07:51 pm »

Did fallacy ever roleclaim..

Fal roleclaimed 'vanilla town' ever so many times.

Imagine you have a box. It's a pretty box, but you have no idea what's in it.

Then, God tells you that you can throw the box at someone. The box could have candy in it! It could also have a nuke in it.

Then, God gives you a devilish smirk, and tells you that you really, really should throw the box at someone. But you don't technically have to.

Isn't it natural that you'd choose to not throw the box?

And that, even when the box is opened, you'd prefer not to touch any of the goodies inside, because they could just as easily be poison?

In other news, I am vanilla town, and will not be taking any actions.

Fal's flip was this.

FallacyofUrist was:
Superhero
Win Condition: You win when all threats to humanity are dead and at least one human is still alive.

(Auto) Bulletproof: You're very hard to kill, as long as there are no pieces of your home planet around or anything like that.
(Night) Protector of the Innocent (target): You protect your target. If your target is targeted by a kill action that could kill you, you die.
(Night) X-ray Vision (target): You learn your target's nature.
(Night) Lasso of Truth (target): You roleblock your target.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 12, 2024, 08:10:41 pm »

Fallacy could have claimed cop with no threat whatsoever. More bulletproof than a webadict meme.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2024, 08:11:36 pm »

D1, God confirmed that despite being voted, TM had 0 votes on them, unless some error had been made.  TM, this is just for testing purposes, I don't know what I think about you yet.

The following votecount is officially endorsed, unless there's a mistake in it:

CrystalizedMire (1): Imp
EuchreJack (1): FallacyofUrist
FallacyofUrist (1): TricMagic
Imp (0):
notquitethere (0):
Quarque (0):
sofanthiel (2): notquitethere, CrystalizedMire
TricMagic (0): sofanthiel
webadict (2): webadict, Quarque

In the event of a tie, the player who has posted less will be lynched.

God, would you please provide us with at votecount when you are pleased to do so?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2024, 08:12:06 pm »

Tricmagic: I'm failing to see why you think I'm scum
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 12, 2024, 08:13:33 pm »

Fallacy could have claimed cop with no threat whatsoever. More bulletproof than a webadict meme.

Yeah, well.  My thoughts about that:

"Hey, Fal off in heaven, where all go when they are no longer alive.  Thank you for showing us that every vanilla townie is actually a superhero, whether they know it or not.  Thank you for playing the way you pleased, and being true to yourself and your values and goals.  It was great to play beside you, going to be wonderful to do so again next time too.  I hope you've loving every moment of this game, especially everything you do and every choice you make.  If not - fix it for next time.  You're great, wonderful, delightful, and I want you happy.  Explore this, okay?  Your own way, your own time."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 12, 2024, 08:15:57 pm »

Yo yo yo, pro tip: don’t accidentally give God a post restriction in another game, they might take petty revenge when you tell them you’d like the game to be funnier.

[irrelevant]

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[/irrelevant]

That is sof's one shot. I didn't order them to do it because I wasn't online at the time but sofanthiel didn't want to be eliminated so they used teh one shot. Don't worry, sofanthiel's vote is back.

Would sofanthiel’s flip confirm anything about you, CM?

What did their one-shot do?

Can you order sofanthiel to do anything?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2024, 08:16:18 pm »

I suspect that only Webadict can undo this. Also, I already roleclaimed before, I can only abduct people and throw them back out. Hopefully webadict is considered an interesting specimen and I'll fulfill my second wincon.

You may not be interested.  But that's actually not a full roleclaim.  Like, dunno.  What species are you, human or something else?  What's this about you giving sof orders?  You win 'with town' or if what else?  Or is it with town and something else too?  And whatever other details you may have and be willing to discuss.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 12, 2024, 08:17:58 pm »

Yo yo yo, pro tip: don’t accidentally give God a post restriction in another game, they might take petty revenge when you tell them you’d like the game to be funnier.
... delightful.

Hey, Qua, can you tell us anything you learned while dead?  Or anything else you'd like us to know, think might help your wincon?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 12, 2024, 08:18:20 pm »

Mostly cause there is only one way that status could disappear. And that's if I performed a kill. And since you removed me prior, that would mean some trickery is going on. If I'm lynchable, we know who performed the knight 1 kill. If I'm not, I'm cleared from it.

Also, I sent in no action night 1, only difference I also put in parenthesis to target myself or webadict. Good thing I didn't send in a living target huh? (Fallacy you are not alone in your belief.)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Day 3 has begun.
« Reply #447 on: January 12, 2024, 08:19:57 pm »

Notice: hector13 has replaced in for Quarque. For the foreseeable future, you will refer to hector13 as Quarque and all votes and actions on Quarque will apply to hector13.

Uhh, God.  With apologies, checking if are you requesting the full name Quarque be used at all times, or are reasonable nicknames fine?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2024, 08:26:22 pm »

Would sofanthiel’s flip confirm anything about you, CM?

What did their one-shot do?

Can you order sofanthiel to do anything?
I think that sofanthiel would be a less helpful roleflip because they have a better ability. However, if Webadict is not considered interesting for the purposes of fulfilling my wincon, then sofanthiel will probably get modkilled for being unable to fulfill their wincon. Also, sofanthiel roleflip will probably reveal our wincon and leave me in a vulnerable spot since I'll be alignemnt confirmed. Their one shot gave up their vote for the day to give me to extra votes. I can't order sofanthiel to do anything.
I suspect that only Webadict can undo this. Also, I already roleclaimed before, I can only abduct people and throw them back out. Hopefully webadict is considered an interesting specimen and I'll fulfill my second wincon.

You may not be interested.  But that's actually not a full roleclaim.  Like, dunno.  What species are you, human or something else?  What's this about you giving sof orders?  You win 'with town' or if what else?  Or is it with town and something else too?  And whatever other details you may have and be willing to discuss.
Wins if town/humanity wins. Am a grey alien. Second wincon is something that is required to fulfill. Second wincon is capturing a specimen that is considered interesting. I don't give sofanthiel orders, they are free to do whatever tehy want. We also share a team chat.
Mostly cause there is only one way that status could disappear. And that's if I performed a kill. And since you removed me prior, that would mean some trickery is going on. If I'm lynchable, we know who performed the knight 1 kill. If I'm not, I'm cleared from it.

Also, I sent in no action night 1, only difference I also put in parenthesis to target myself or webadict. Good thing I didn't send in a living target huh? (Fallacy you are not alone in your belief.)
Euchre could have performed it. Besides, I couldn't have because I abducted you.
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 12, 2024, 08:28:11 pm »

Also, I sent in no action night 1

I didn't send in an action either.  We were requested to send targets, that's the only request I saw.

To be clear, all of you send me your preferred night targets. No excuses!

I sent a target, only, not an action.  As of the end of D1/start of N1, I had no actions I was aware of.

I got results despite that.

So, you seem to be very different from most of us.  I don't know what I think about that.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 76