Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 76

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Game Over, Vampires and Reptilians Win  (Read 35321 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Supernormal Mafia: Round 2, start!
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2024, 08:53:04 pm »

I will literally die on this hill.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2024, 08:53:18 pm »

God, can your apostle employ a more !!FUN!! execution method tonight?  Amen.
I'd like to ask you what you'll do in the event that I flip as town.
We'll cross that bridge when we get there.  I have my plans, though they are better left undisclosed for the night.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2024, 08:53:45 pm »

Sure, sure.

What will you do the next Day, though?

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 11, 2024, 08:55:11 pm »

Are you saying that only one of the two can be a member of the non-human mafia?  Come on, Imp!  The connection is fairly simple to make; you're already voting nqt, after all.  Why would scum!Fallacy rather die a horrible and painful death than let nqt perish instead?

No, I'm saying you're not reading or you're outright lying, and I don't like either.  You're a flipping jerk when you make contraindicated attacks like that and it makes you look really bad and fake in my eyes and reads to make a mistake like that.

Accuse folks of real stuff, only, or not already contradicted stuff, only, or it makes you look awful in my eyes.  It tells me you don't care about facts, you just want to push your agenda.  And that doesn't read town to me, and I expect better from those I play with.  You will always look awful in my eyes when you pull stuff like that, anyone will, and I expect better from you (and everyone).
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 11, 2024, 08:57:32 pm »

@Crystalizedmire: Based upon your ability, could Tric have acted on the night he was banished?
Last game banishments take last priority so possibly? My ability doesnt indicate what priority it has.
she/her

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2024, 09:00:50 pm »

@Everyone Not Fallacy: Please give Fallacy a little bit of time to collect himself.  He seems overwhelmed.
I'm not disagreeing with this.  They're exceedingly wrong, though, and it's not helpful.

I think Crystalizedmire revived web, based on her sheeping and defense of web. Medium-high confidence.

I think EuchreJack or sofanthiel killed Quarque. Low confidence.

Presuming CM revived web, do you have a theory for how/why TM ended up elsewhere?

He could've banished himself, honestly.
Do you really think that Crystal made a play like that?  Not that I know anything of what she's capable of, but I do not believe that Crystal would be able to.  You'd have to assume that that is specifically true.

You're looking for connections that don't exist.  Trust me, I've already thought through most scenarios.  As far as I can tell, the only person that could've resurrected me is TricMagic, since he was the only one that potentially did not have a Vanilla Town role.  In that case, do you think it's Crystal + TricMagic?

I will literally die on this hill.
Imagine dying on the wrong hill.  Say hi to ToonyMan for me.  Personally, I think if you're telling the truth about being a Vanilla Town, then you'll revive like I did, and you'll have freaked out about the exact wrong thing, but I will thoroughly enjoy it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 11, 2024, 09:03:46 pm »

If I revive, nobody should trust me, as I will be scum.

I will probably say false alarm under such a circumstance, but that will be a lie and should not be trusted.

Currently I am vanilla town.

Do you really think that Crystal made a play like that?  Not that I know anything of what she's capable of, but I do not believe that Crystal would be able to.  You'd have to assume that that is specifically true.

You're looking for connections that don't exist.  Trust me, I've already thought through most scenarios.  As far as I can tell, the only person that could've resurrected me is TricMagic, since he was the only one that potentially did not have a Vanilla Town role.  In that case, do you think it's Crystal + TricMagic?

No, I think you and Crystal are cult!scum.

Imagine dying on the wrong hill.  Say hi to ToonyMan for me.  Personally, I think if you're telling the truth about being a Vanilla Town, then you'll revive like I did, and you'll have freaked out about the exact wrong thing, but I will thoroughly enjoy it.

I will die on this hill and I will take you down with me.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 11, 2024, 09:04:09 pm »

What I meant is that my intentions for tomorrow are best left a secret until tomorrow.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 11, 2024, 09:06:03 pm »

What I meant is that my intentions for tomorrow are best left a secret until tomorrow.
That's fair.

You don't have to disclose all of your intentions. Just the ones you have in the event that I die and flip as Town.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 11, 2024, 09:09:32 pm »

I assume NQT attempted to kill sof, Quarque used sanctuary on sof, then NQT claimed very quickly in fear they were tracked.
My flavor text suggests otherwise.  Only one person was present, and that person unavailingly pummeled me in the middle of the street.

But this is very interesting.

Presuming no sof-nqt scumteam.

Then that might well make the death of Qua unrelated to the roleblock of sof and the involvement of nqt.

And the location of the body... the middle of a street, doesn't really proclaim 'sanctuary is involved' either, not sure that can be used for much meaning.  I had considered it representative of a fast, fast death, not even time to get home or wherever he was going, but I have no idea.

But if this isn't related to use of sanctuary....

nqt, sof, me mutually at least partially confirm each other in some way.

TM unknown.
CM claims banish of TM.
Fal and Jack say 'I didn't do anything'.
web was dead.

Fal's always scum and always dies early, but is this Fal-like for 'oops, I actually got a kill off this time'?  I was really hoping Fal might be jester of the social kind, the 'we could lynch 'em and not necessarily lose' type, just cause I'd like poor Fal to get a win that doesn't mean the rest of us lose.  The glory of the game Fal made, makes me want to scoff that Fal could cover scumitude with 'vanilla town and no action and I die on this hill'.  But okay, maybe.  Overworked brain and all.

Jack, I like how Jack's playing D2, especially now that he's got time and is involved in sorting stuff out.

TM....

CrystalizedMire, willing to discuss your current intentions for TM's future?  I'll take a 'no,' you have to decide your own strats and stuff.
I plan to keep them for provably another night. Anyways, I dont yhink taht euchre and fal are on the same scumteam since their claims contradict eachother. Tricmagic could have done the murder and webadicts suspicious but couldnt have done the muder. I also think that webadixts operating alone since it would make sense for a serial killer to fake claim survivor and the other possibility is that he is survivor. Both of those roles operate alone. The three possible murderers are euchre, fal, and tricmagic. Falacy and euchrejack are more likely to be murderers in my opinion because they claimed to have targeyed nothing.
she/her

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 11, 2024, 09:12:06 pm »

Fallacy: I'm afraid your town flip is not going to give us any info.  Practically everyone is either voting you, or thinking very hard about voting you.
If thy be mislynched, then we'll all share the blame.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 11, 2024, 09:12:23 pm »

I plan to keep them for provably another night.

I think keeping them, if that's an option, is probably a good idea, I support that, thanks.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 11, 2024, 09:14:26 pm »

Fallacy: I'm afraid your town flip is not going to give us any info.  Practically everyone is either voting you, or thinking very hard about voting you.
If thy be mislynched, then we'll all share the blame.

Eh, debatable. Look at why the people have said they're voting, how coherent their arguments they are, how much they rely on meta-reasoning versus, you know, my actual behavior.

You'll get plenty of intel.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 11, 2024, 09:15:04 pm »

You don't have to disclose all of your intentions. Just the ones you have in the event that I die and flip as Town.
If you turn out to be vanilla town, the logical conclusion would be that the bloodsucker is still at large, and I don't wish to enlarge the already non-minuscule target on my forehead.  Do not fret, however, for, in that case, you will be thoroughly and violently avenged!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 11, 2024, 09:16:00 pm »

@Fallacy:  That is not a Town mentality, I'm not trying to antagonize you... Okay, technically the last part was, but the middle part is trying to rationalize your thoughts, because I do not believe that your theory of a Crystal scum complete unless TricMagic is in on it.  And as such, I'll stop.  You're not actually at that many votes right now, and I don't have one, and even if I did, mine's still chilling on Crystal, but it doesn't really matter where it goes.

Can I ask if the killer is also Crystal in that theory, or is there a second killer among the others?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 76