Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: An elf...tough?!?!  (Read 530 times)

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
An elf...tough?!?!
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:00:00 pm »

My elven spearman was attacked by a cougar. It bit his chest and pierced his heart.
Somehow, the skinny hippie stabbed the kitty in the chest, popping his lungs, ripping his lever and piercing his heart. AND the cougar died first. A tree hugging, beast loving elf?!?!

[ December 18, 2007: Message edited by: Helmaroc ]

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: An elf...tough?!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 06:04:00 pm »

There's always been a misconception in elf mythology is that they're completely pacifist against nature. They respect nature and it's creatures, but not necessarily ignore the more savage beasts, and while they do not go out of their way to hunt and/or murder them, it's not a crime to kill a hostile animal.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Helmaroc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: An elf...tough?!?!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 06:23:00 pm »

Yeah, but it's tough to trade with them. As characters they're pretty cool though. I was just joking. And I was meaning the elf being tough was odd, not him killing the cougar.