Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Entanglement - New Voters Always Welcome  (Read 2482 times)

m1895

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Entanglement - New Voters Always Welcome
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2023, 11:15:46 pm »

I fail to see how this could end badly for Kev
Go Home

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2023, 04:54:34 am »

Take a ride.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2023, 04:57:23 am »

Take a ride

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2023, 08:55:43 am »

Ohhhh man… alright I believe in you Martin Take a Ride
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2023, 06:08:27 pm »

Take a ride

Go to the bar, but get something non-alcoholic if that's what it comes to.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2023, 06:56:59 pm »

Honestly 'take a ride' feels like it'll lead to forcing a Confrontation at the bar for Martin, while Kevin gets into a tragic biking accident.
meh, Take a Ride.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2023, 02:19:59 am »

Take a ride
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2023, 08:35:48 pm »

Martin decides to take up his new friend on her offer and hops into her car. It's a shitty old rust bucket, but it's better than the no car Martin has. Dorothea (but her friends call her Dora) manages to fuel and maintain casual small talk between the pair as they slowly make their way through town toward the bar he'd nearly given up in. It's early evening and people are beginning to fill the bar while Dora pulls up. She tells Martin to open the glove box and he obliges, passing her a small bag before she dashes out of the car and into the bar. She comes out a few minutes later with a pep in her step and in no rush whatsoever. Later that evening, over a small dinner Dora was kind enough to pay for, Martin found out that she had a bunch of those new feminine pads that she'd flushed down every toilet in the establishment. The two hit it off very well, enough so that they began meeting regularly. By the end of the month, before Martin's rent he couldn't pay was due, Dora let Martin move into the place she shared with her aunt and sister so he had a place to sleep while he searched for work. The friendship quickly bloomed and Martin became a permanent fixture in the home even after employment. Martin began looking back at his moment of weakness as the moment he chose real happiness, and not the kind you drown in until you hit the bottom of the bottle...

You are Kevin, and the night air has invigorated you. The crisp feeling filling you as you inhale is comforting, and brings you right back to your childhood winters. Those were busy times, but they were good. Times now aren't that bad either, admittedly, or so you tell yourself as you walk into the duplex you live on the second floor of with three other students. You then realize times are pretty bad as, being the last one in, you realize you're going to have to take a cold shower if you want one before you chill out for the night. After a disappointing shower you head to the kitchen and look through the fridge. Someone ate the piece of pizza you had saved for yourself. What the fuck, man?

You are Shandiin, a Navajo girl out in the brush following a winding trail through the dirt. There's been a lot of discussion on the reservation recently about some plans the belagana have regarding tribal independence, but you've barely been around eleven years! You don't care for tribal politics right now! What you do care about is the chance to catch another animal to sketch. As you wander further and further from your home you hear a rustle in the scrub next to you. FINALLY!

Choose:
A. Investigate.
B. Leave it be.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2023, 09:39:22 pm »

Sorry Kevin but

Investigate
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

IncompetentFortressMaker

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:MODDING:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2023, 09:40:31 pm »

Investigate.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2023, 01:06:41 am »

Investigate

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2023, 02:26:56 am »

Investigate

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2023, 03:02:16 am »

Investigate
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2023, 09:41:53 am »

investigate
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2023, 10:58:43 am »

[status update: Don’t  be too worried about a slightly larger and growing update window. I’m participating in a succession fort and my year fell on this week, so efforts are currently going toward that. I’d say at latest to expect something a day or two after Christmas.]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4