Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79183 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (5 / 18) - Day 6 - Final Exam
« Reply #2955 on: January 03, 2024, 10:45:01 pm »

hector13, you can go now.

Crystalizedmire, I need your fuuuuuuuull claim.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: January 03, 2024, 10:46:21 pm »

Jim, I tracked Crystalizedmire. They visited me last night. Since I had no other results, I believe it was probably an inspect.
Nonsense. I attempted to infest Jim Groovester last night. (Infest is an action that allows me to randomly apply infestation onto a targets abilities. It also gives me information on tge infested ability)

Excellent.

But I also need your full claim of all your abilities, and what days and nights you used them.
Infestation allows me to infest one of your abilities.
I also have an auto that gives me information on the infested ability that was used.
And another auto that gives me a copy of the infested abilities when they die.
she/her

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: January 03, 2024, 10:46:33 pm »

I didn’t do anything, I didn’t want to mess anything up and I was sufficiently wary of Esteemed Jim Groovester being a baddie that I didn’t want to make him kill immune, though should we get to N6, that’s what I’ll be doing.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: January 03, 2024, 10:47:34 pm »

Jim, I tracked Crystalizedmire. They visited me last night. Since I had no other results, I believe it was probably an inspect.
Nonsense. I attempted to infest Jim Groovester last night. (Infest is an action that allows me to randomly apply infestation onto a targets abilities. It also gives me information on tge infested ability)

Excellent.

But I also need your full claim of all your abilities, and what days and nights you used them.
I also have an auto that gives me information on the infested ability that was used.

What actions did you use which nights?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: January 03, 2024, 10:48:24 pm »

I used infestation on all nights.
Excellent.

What actions did you use which nights?
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: January 03, 2024, 10:48:55 pm »

*i used infestation all nights
she/her

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: January 03, 2024, 10:51:42 pm »

So from my POV, there's only two possible options for scum here:
Crystal: who claims to have gone somewhere different from where I saw
and Hector: who claims to have done nothing, and could have used a simple redirect to send Crystal to me instead of Jim.

Jim, how do you want to resolve this?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: January 03, 2024, 10:52:51 pm »

… I’m confirmed town by proven town supercop.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: January 03, 2024, 10:53:59 pm »

Crystal is the only option then.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: January 03, 2024, 10:54:11 pm »

I didn’t do anything, I didn’t want to mess anything up and I was sufficiently wary of Esteemed Jim Groovester being a baddie that I didn’t want to make him kill immune, though should we get to N6, that’s what I’ll be doing.
I was worried you were going to randomize my kill, although knowing that the masons are in fact town makes me feel bad now.

I thought about protecting Hector because they're confirmed town or Canadian Kitten because of their deadchat access, but I didn't do either. I cannot do anything now besides protect players at night.

Given the information so far Lenglon and Crystal contradict each other. So one is lying.

PPE:
So from my POV, there's only two possible options for scum here:
Crystal: who claims to have gone somewhere different from where I saw
and Hector: who claims to have done nothing, and could have used a simple redirect to send Crystal to me instead of Jim.

Jim, how do you want to resolve this?
Hector is confirmed town.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: January 03, 2024, 10:54:39 pm »

Elephant Parade targeted Crystalizedmire with his roleblock ability. He elected not to attach a bomb to Crystalizedmire out of worry about a randomization hitting another player.

I targeted Crystalizedmire with my vote steal ability that also prevents my target from targeting me.

I permit you all to discuss things freely now.

And on who?

And did you learn anything during any nights?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: January 03, 2024, 10:56:17 pm »

I suppose there's a world where Toony is a second SK, who had a double-action (one kill one redirect) but that's more than a bit of a stretch. Toony did inspect as not-grouped to me, and three mafia is too few for 18 players, so it has to be crystal here. But if that's the case, then who killed Cat? Nobody claimed to have visited me so I wasn't redirected.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: January 03, 2024, 10:57:06 pm »

So it looks like Esteemed Lenglon then.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: January 03, 2024, 10:57:09 pm »

Elephant Parade targeted Crystalizedmire with his roleblock ability. He elected not to attach a bomb to Crystalizedmire out of worry about a randomization hitting another player.
My kill also roleblocks so I'm not sure Elephant would have accomplished that.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: January 03, 2024, 10:57:17 pm »

I targeted Crystalizedmire with my vote steal ability that also prevents my target from targeting me.

I permit you all to discuss things freely now.

And on who?

And did you learn anything during any nights?
I failed to target hector on the n1
Targeted you on n2 but i didnt learn anything
Failed to target you on n3 due to elephant parade rolwblock
And failed to target you last night
she/her
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 207