Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79500 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2865 on: January 02, 2024, 06:08:26 pm »

Dorf: you are worth more than a single scum right now, please don't kill yourself.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: January 02, 2024, 06:11:53 pm »

Dorf: you are worth more than a single scum right now, please don't kill yourself.

Eurgh this is probably right, and Esteemed Imp is a supercop so we need them around.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: January 02, 2024, 06:14:46 pm »

The Canadian kitten: Requesting my regular issue of Deadchat Daily

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: January 02, 2024, 06:14:47 pm »

That's up to Imp to decide whether they weigh their personal values more than town's wincon or not.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: January 02, 2024, 06:15:10 pm »

The person who wants the supercop dead is anti-town.  If I am wrong about this, please help me understand.

Also ... only the words here, not the images.  I could flat out not find one without political text, and I mean to convey only the spoken words here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhkKv0deDI

Spoiler: Transcript here (click to show/hide)

I do believe - as far as I know - this is the accurate current votecount:

Maximum Spin (6): The Canadian kitten, Elephant Parade, ToonyMan, hector13, Jim Groovester, Jim Groovester,
Imp (5): Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf,
Jim Groovester (2):  Lenglon, Maximum Spin,
Secretdorf (1):  Imp,
Lenglon (0):
Elephant Parade (0):
hector13 (0):
The Canadian kitten (0):
ToonyMan (0):

No Execution (0):

8 votes to hammer.  (14 votes in play).

Not Voting (0):

Day 5 will end at 6 PM Central time, Tuesday January 2nd of 2024.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: January 02, 2024, 06:16:46 pm »

Imp: what part of "storm of hammers" requires explanation?

'storm of hammers is a perfectly fine weapon for a Serial Killer, Mafia, Pirate, or even an sk-ally, or scum ally, or town. Even a survivor could have a storm of hammers.

NAI.

Confirmed town how?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: January 02, 2024, 06:17:11 pm »

The person who wants the supercop dead is anti-town.  If I am wrong about this, please help me understand.
They may want you dead because they think that a town player would not weigh a seemingly silly personal attachment to a posting restriction over the possibility of demonstrating that they are not performing nightkills. This is impossible to rule out for the same reason you being scum faking your attachment to a post restriction to avoid having your kill disabled is impossible to rule out.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: January 02, 2024, 06:18:27 pm »

Esteemed Secretdorf is not anti-town. They are proven non-actors during N4, and we had one false anti-own result and a kill.

They are frustrated at your inability to see beyond your paranoia that someone with so many votes is dangerous.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: January 02, 2024, 06:20:03 pm »

Imp: Break the post restriction and I'll answer questions from you.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: January 02, 2024, 06:22:38 pm »

Sorry, unless you want more ranting about imp "being useless, working against town, and should be ignored by everyone"
There isn't much that Web wanted to say other than wanting to see Max's flip

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: January 02, 2024, 06:23:06 pm »

Sorry, unless you want more ranting about imp "being useless, working against town, and should be ignored by everyone"
There isn't much that Web wanted to say other than wanting to see Max's flip
Damn.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: January 02, 2024, 06:24:31 pm »

Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist, please would you answer how this item might give result if it were used on someone who was successfully targeting a dead player?  How might this item give result if it were used on someone who was successfully targeting a banished player?

(2-Shot, Item, Night) Spider-Tracer [target]: You attach a small arachnid-bug to your target. You learn which players they visited this Night.
Esteemed Secretdorf is not anti-town. They are proven non-actors during N4, and we had one false anti-own result and a kill.

Did I miss my question to Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist getting answered?  Proven non-actor how?  Undetected actor, not normal actor, we have some weird stuff going on.  Normally undetectable stuff, very possible.

I do not intend to recognize or respond to further challenge to my decision to uphold my possible link to my deadnamed role.

Use what comes well, townies.  I think you can, you've done awesome this game, all of us have.
Imp: Break the post restriction and I'll answer questions from you.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: January 02, 2024, 06:25:46 pm »

You were not 'born' a supercop, only made so accidentally. And you were not happy when that happened. I'm not saying I want you, the supercop, dead. I want you dead if you cannot prove you're town, when it's really simple to do that. Also, kill comes in T-10 minutes or something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: January 02, 2024, 06:26:58 pm »

At this point I'm hoping Imp is scum so I can enjoy watching them squirm as we make them dance the supercop dance and also not break Hector's post restriction. Continuously having to help the town, until eventually...there's no one left to inspect. Their batteries run out, and the dancing toy stops moving.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: January 02, 2024, 06:27:27 pm »

I’ve been told dead players are still in the game for my post restriction, so you see any reason why it would be different for they ability?

I think I will randomize Esteemed ToonyMan in the night so the scum have a free kill on Esteemed Imp, unless the post restriction is deliberately and clearly broken.

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 207