Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80311 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2460 on: January 01, 2024, 03:26:48 am »

Still not entirely convinced Esteemed The Canadian kitten is telling the truth…
Which part? I think their inspect on you and the deadchat relaying are both the truth. They probably didn't kill NQT.

Another reason I think Lenglon is probably town is because Imp saw them target me on N2, which is what Lenglon claimed. This was the same night that Webadict was killed. While it may be possible that Lenglon inspected me and killed Webadict the same night, I don't believe that's true. The other night that had a Town death, N4 on NQT, Lenglon was role-blocked (and bombed) by Elephant Parade. This means it was unlikely that either of them killed NQT, especially Lenglon.

I will share my whole role now:

I am Trafalgar Law. I am Town but inspect as Pirate.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have the previously mentioned protect that also removes Disabled and status conditions. This ability is called Surgeon of Death and is the crux of my role.
I had a bus called Shambles which I can supercharge to swap the roles of two players, but then it becomes Disabled and can't be used anymore. If I don't supercharge it's just a bus.
Lastly, I have my Radio Knife which allows me to roleblock a player, however again I can supercharge it to not only roleblock a player but kill them too. This will Disable the ability.

I used Surgeon of Death on N1, N3, and N4 targeting Imp. They all said I performed my action.
I supercharged Shambles on N2 and swapped Imp and Webadict. This also said I performed my action.
I have not used Radio Knife at all. I haven't felt comfortable using it yet, because it would mean not protecting Imp. I will need to use it at some point if this game continues.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: January 01, 2024, 03:37:37 am »

Happy new year!

will hunt scum in the morning.
A happy new year of Mafia. May the Mafia never stop.

This very game, you saw ToonyMan, also a veteran of the very first Beginner's Mafia of this board
I don't even remember.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: January 01, 2024, 03:43:45 am »

I don't think we can find out who the other merged one was D4.  The evidence for a merge is solid, but only because of one report.  But there's 4 (maybe 5) possible other targets.  One of them shouldn't have a private chat, but with 4 or 5 possible hits, that probably doesn't rule down enough to get useful.

Probable known targets for merging with Esteemed BlackHeartKabal N3, presuming the target has to not have a private chat:

1) Not Esteemed Knightwing64, who died town and sure doesn't seem to have had a private chat, but who was clearly targeted for vote steal.

2) Not Esteemed notquitethere, who died town and targeted by Esteemed Imp, and I didn't get a report of two sets of results.

3) Not Esteemed Jim Groovester, who claims a private chat.

4) Not Esteemed Elephant Parade, who claims a private chat.

5) Not Esteemed ToonyMan, unconfirmed alignment and reported to lack a private chat - however targeted by Esteemed notquitethere, who reported confusing results for what appears to have been the photograph ability, but didn't report two sets of them, including Esteemed Lenglon (I would expect that if merged here).

6) Not Esteemed Maximum Spin, unconfirmed alignment but targeted by Esteemed hector13 for a status gain.

7)  Almost Certainly Not Esteemed Imp, I'm still not in a private chat, but Esteemed ToonyMan said only targeted me.  However, could it be possible Esteemed ToonyMan's ability doesn't report if hitting two targets, I have no idea.

8 ) Possibly Esteemed Hector13, confirmed town, probably without a private chat, and with no known targeters N3.

9) Possibly Lenglon, unconfirmed alignment or private chat status but no known targeters N3 (since Esteemed BlackHeartKabal is ruled out).

10) Possibly Esteemed The Canadian kitten, unconfirmed alignment but no known targeters N3.

11) Possibly Esteemed Secretdorf, unconfirmed alignment but no known targeters N3.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: January 01, 2024, 03:52:28 am »

I don’t think that’s a fruitful line to follow as it probably won’t help us find scum.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: January 01, 2024, 03:52:28 am »

I don't think my ability would say if I protected two players in the same night, no. This is why I was so unsure if I had self-targeted on N3 until I realized my Shambles' Disabled wasn't removed (it would have been if I had self-targeted, Fallacy confirmed this to me via PM).

So realistically:
On N3 Lenglon tried to target Max, but instead definitely targeted BlackHeart because Lenglon got Marked by Death and then either targeted Imp, Hector, themselves, Canadian Kitten, or Secretdorf...for some reason.

Meanwhile Hector tried to target Jim, but hit (only) Max instead...for some reason.

This is obviously unclear because at least one player is hiding information from us, because they're scum. The same way BlackHeart hid how they blocked Imp on N1 until D3.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: January 01, 2024, 04:05:51 am »

The Canadian kitten: Weird question, but have you mostly been posting from computer or phone today?
I was mostly posting on computer
forgot to add pfp when answering your question though

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: January 01, 2024, 04:07:27 am »

The Canadian kitten: Weird question, but have you mostly been posting from computer or phone today?
I was mostly posting on computer
forgot to add pfp when answering your question though
OK. Then please do try to stick to exact quotes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: January 01, 2024, 04:11:39 am »

Esteemed Imp, you inspected me as town so I hope you trust me.

Continuing your adherence to the post restriction when you don’t have to is going to make it harder to find scum. I won’t elaborate further.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: January 01, 2024, 04:17:32 am »

Esteemed Imp, you inspected me as town so I hope you trust obey me.

Continuing your adherence to the post restriction when you don’t have to is going to make it harder to find scum. I won’t elaborate further.

No.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: January 01, 2024, 04:25:10 am »

I didn't steal votes last night. I had 5 at the end of yesterday. If Jim stole one of mine I should have 4.

Deadchat power's a life saver. I can take Max with me today if that's what's wanted. But isn't Max immune to kills or something?

Wanted to get that out of the way first.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: January 01, 2024, 04:29:14 am »

I didn't steal votes last night. I had 5 at the end of yesterday. If Jim stole one of mine I should have 4.

Deadchat power's a life saver. I can take Max with me today if that's what's wanted. But isn't Max immune to kills or something?

Wanted to get that out of the way first.

How 'bout a full claim from you, in addition to whatever else you choose to say.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: January 01, 2024, 04:31:19 am »

I think you need to vengekill Esteemed Maximum Spin or Esteemed ToonyMan, as far as I’m aware.

I’m clearing some things up with Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist which will hopefully prove enlightening (and not too burdensome for him) but I also need to sleep, so fuck y’all and Merry Christmas or whatever.

PPE: full claim would be great, as would one from Esteemed Maximum Spin, and maybe Esteemed The Canadian kitten?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: January 01, 2024, 04:37:41 am »

I’m clearing some things up with Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist which will hopefully prove enlightening (and not too burdensome for him) but I also need to sleep, so fuck y’all and Merry Christmas or whatever.

Hey, hope you sleep well, and merry whatever for you!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: January 01, 2024, 04:42:22 am »

Deadchat power's a life saver. I can take Max with me today if that's what's wanted.
Nobody wants you to do that. Why would anyone want you to do that?

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: January 01, 2024, 04:45:39 am »

I gain a vote upon fulfilling a vote count request and upon the lynch having 7 or less votes on him at day end. That's an auto. If I get 7 votes, temporary or permanent, I die.

I can steal a person's votes for the next day. If that person dies(except via modkill) the next day, the gain is permanent.

And the one-shot. The Demonic Vote-Eating Technique. It's a day ability. I gain a purple vote and whoever I vote in purple in thread is killed after the lynch as am I killed.

I'd be okay doing Max but we should lynch him too, in case he has kill immunity.

Deadchat power's a life saver. I can take Max with me today if that's what's wanted.
Nobody wants you to do that. Why would anyone want you to do that?
The spirits are restless.
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 207