Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80724 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (12 / 18) - Day 4 - The Same Situation But Worse
« Reply #2235 on: December 30, 2023, 06:55:44 pm »

Well, he's not on so this isn't exactly fair.

Unvote
Don't accidentally move the game to a tie by unvoting at the last second again. :P

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: December 30, 2023, 06:56:07 pm »

I really don't like Secretdorf dodging EoD here--people do have lives, but he could have warned us--but I don't dislike it enough to switch.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: December 30, 2023, 06:57:08 pm »

I can understand the desire to clear up the BHK/Lenglon thing. Getting rid of BHK is OK, something weird happening there for sure. I don't think mafia would have an unstoppable vote stealer either though. Probably. Hmmmmm.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: December 30, 2023, 06:57:23 pm »

BlackHeartKabal to avoid ties.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: December 30, 2023, 06:57:31 pm »

Why would scum miss the day end while knowing they’re one of the wagons, particularly with super votes?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: December 30, 2023, 06:57:34 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> BlackHeartKabal  --5-- Elephant Parade*, The Canadian kitten*, Maximum Spin*, hector13*, Jim Groovester*,
Secretdorf          --4-- BlackHeartKabal*, Lenglon*, notquitethere*, Imp*,
Elephant Parade     --0--
hector13            --0--
Imp                 --0--
Jim Groovester      --0--
Knightwing64        --0--
Lenglon             --0--
Maximum Spin        --0--
notquitethere       --0--
The Canadian kitten --0--
ToonyMan            --0--
No One              --0--

Not Voting          --6-- Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, ToonyMan*,

8 to Hammer. Day ends on December 30, 2023 at 18:00 Central Standard Time (0 hours and 1 minute remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: December 30, 2023, 06:57:40 pm »

With 5 votes, the Esteemed Secretdorf can also take a person from 0 votes to elimination, unless the rest of us have someone else at 6+ votes.  Who is lynched here really is his choice, in my eyes, if he's able to be here.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: December 30, 2023, 06:58:03 pm »

I'm just going to pretend Secretdorf was on to win the battle against BlackHeart.

I don't think it's possible for BlackHeart to be Mafia, but I guess we'll have two flips today: BlackHeart and Knightwing.

If a second scum team exists (real Pirates) it's probably Jim and Elephant. :P

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: December 30, 2023, 06:59:19 pm »

Time's up. I'll count the votes.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: December 30, 2023, 07:29:03 pm »

Quote from: Votebox
BlackHeartKabal (5): Elephant Parade, The Canadian kitten, Maximum Spin, hector13, Jim Groovester
Elephant Parade (0):
hector13 (0):
Imp (0):
Jim Groovester (0):
Knightwing64 (0):
Lenglon (0):
Maximum Spin (0):
notquitethere (0):
Secretdorf (4): BlackHeartKabal, Lenglon, notquitethere, Imp
The Canadian kitten (0):
ToonyMan (0):

No Execution (0):

8 votes to hammer.

Not Voting (6): Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, ToonyMan

It's havoc in the gamehouse. BlackHeartKabal is driving amuck, her car bouncing off the walls and leaving gouges in the floor. Eventually, she crashes into a wall and her car explodes. Her spirit finds rest at last.

BlackHeartKabal was executed. BlackHeartKabal was Mafia.

Ghost Racer (Mafia)
(Auto) A Lonely Road: What accompanies you cannot be seen. If you are visited during the Night by a living player, any Night actions you attempt fail, and the visiting player gains Marked By Death. You will learn that this Auto was the cause of this failure.
(Night) Deadlands Drifting [target]: You crash into your target’s soul and jostle it, issuing a challenge. They are roleblocked, and gain Marked By Death.
(1-Shot, Mafiakill, Night) Final Circuit []: You begin the Final Circuit, inviting every player Marked By Death to join you. You kill every player that has Marked By Death, bypassing protection and kill immunity. Then, you claim your prize - at the end of the next Day, you may replace A Lonely Road with a copy of one non-Innate Auto ability that one of the players you killed had.
(Reference, Status) Marked By Death: The spirit world has left its mark on you.

Meanwhile, Knightwing64 is screeching in hunger, before eventually turning to dust.

Knightwing64 was modkilled. Knightwing64 was Town.

Rapidly Evolving Meme By Knightwing (Town)
(Innate, 0 Growth, Auto) Memetic Mutation: The more you learn, the more you are, the more you grow. You gain benefits according to the amount of Growth you have.
-2 Growth: You learn to be flexible. Your abilities cannot be Disabled, and you learn how many players visit you each Night.
-4 Growth: You learn to be agile. You may take an additional action each Night. You learn when you’ve been redirected.
-7 Growth: You learn to be lethal. You gain Basilisk. Infovore and Memetic Consumption are updated such that ‘Something’ becomes ‘Knightwing’.
(Auto) Infovore: You are a new type of creature, with spindly limbs of words and concepts and a writhing core of information. When a player would learn information about you from an investigative action, they instead learn “Something perceives your perception.” and you learn the information instead. You also gain 1 Growth when this happens.
(Night) Memetic Consumption [target]: You can only grow by consuming other infoforms.  Any investigative results your target would gain this Night are replaced with “Something gnaws on your gnosis.” You learn those investigative results for yourself, and gain 1 Growth per action interfered with by this action.
(Reference, Night) Basilisk [target]: You fracture your target’s internal panopticon. You kill them. They learn “Knightwing devours your didact.”

Night 4 has begun. Night 4 will end at 6:30 PM Central time, tomorrow, Sunday December 31st. Please send in your actions promptly.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (10 / 18) - Night 4 - Dust To Dust
« Reply #2245 on: December 31, 2023, 05:09:00 pm »

Processing Night actions early since I received them all already.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: December 31, 2023, 06:58:01 pm »

notquitethere's head is the most intact part of him. The rest of him seems to have become sparkly concrete pudding.

notquitethere has been killed. notquitethere was Town.

The Amazing Spider-Man (Town)
(Innate, Auto) Dual Identity: It feels like you’re living two lives at once, sometimes. At the start of the Night, choose whether your role will be Peter Parker or The Amazing Spider-Man. The unchosen role is stored as a Reference. You cannot choose the same role more than two Nights in a row - your friends and family worry for you.
(1-Shot, Auto) Spider-Sense: You’re getting some weird tingles - time to duck! When you would be killed, you survive the kill, and learn the role name of the player that attempted to kill you.
(2-Shot, Item, Night) Spider-Web [target]: You weave your signature sticky web around your target. They are protected from kills, but also roleblocked.
(2-Shot, Item, Night) Spider-Tracer [target]: You attach a small arachnid-bug to your target. You learn which players they visited this Night.
(Reference, Role) Peter Parker:
(Innate, Auto) Dual Identity: It feels like you’re living two lives at once, sometimes. At the start of the Night, choose whether your role will be Peter Parker or The Amazing Spider-Man. The unchosen role is stored as a Reference. You cannot choose the same role more than two Nights in a row - with great power comes great responsibility.
(Night) Gadgeteer []: With great responsibility comes great maintenance work. You restore the shots of all The Amazing Spider-Man’s Item abilities, and un-Disable them.
(Night) Photo-Journalism [target/self]: You snap some pictures, and learn the role names of your target and two random players who visited your target or were visited by your target. (You do not learn who the role names belong to.) If you self-target this action, you gain results according to the previous Night, instead.
(Reference, Modifier) Item: A player with an Item ability may give it to any player they share a private chat with. This is done during the Day, and resolves at the end of the Day.

Since I know you'll ask, yes, Crystalizedmire is still banished. Can't find her here nor there nor anywhere.

Quote from: Votebox
Elephant Parade (0):
hector13 (0):
Imp (0):
Jim Groovester (0):
Lenglon (0):
Maximum Spin (0):
Secretdorf (0):
The Canadian kitten (0):
ToonyMan (0):

No Execution (0):

8 votes to hammer.

Not Voting (14): Elephant Parade, hector13, Imp, Jim Groovester, Jim Groovester, Lenglon, Maximum Spin, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, The Canadian kitten, ToonyMan

Day 5 has started. Day 5 will end at 6 PM Central time, Tuesday January 2nd of 2024. You may now post.

Starting January 2nd, I'm returning to work. I reserve the right to modify Day/Night start or end times to fit my work schedule, though I'll only lengthen phases, not shorten them.

(Nights may still end early if possible.)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: December 31, 2023, 06:58:13 pm »

Last night I attempted to check Max again since yesterday was clearly invalid, but was roleblocked and had a bomb put on me.

I understand both why you probably want me to claim as early in the day as possible and also why the roleblock + bomb was performed. this is fine. Hopefully someone else has useful information to share today.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2248 on: December 31, 2023, 07:00:02 pm »

Esteemed Hector13 is town.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2249 on: December 31, 2023, 07:01:18 pm »

Esteemed Hector13 is town.

Strange, I inspected Hector as SK
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 207