Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80479 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (12 / 18) - Day 4 - The Same Situation But Worse
« Reply #2190 on: December 30, 2023, 05:11:16 pm »

This is the case, yes.

How do you know this is confirmed with the Esteemed Jim Groovester as well, and definitely not something that just you know?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: December 30, 2023, 05:12:17 pm »

Relevant question - Imp, do you still have my mark?

If you target me, you lose your kill.  If you mean to help town, and you think you have no non-town marked targets, I invite you to go for me, to confirm I don't have your mark, and if I do, that you can hopefully remove non-town.

I confirm I don't have your mark.

I lost it N1, immediately after getting it, as I reported then and mentioned since.

It's a big part of why Esteemed ToonyMan is considered confirmed doctor, because how else did I see myself lose that mark?

Additionally, I was the swappable half of that swap that the Esteemed Toonyman did N2, and I no longer have anything but the innates showing from then, which if I somehow lied about losing it N1, I would have surely lost it N2, unless something even weirder is going on.

Either way, no matter what, I don't have the mark.  But I'd take your try to get me before I see a townie die.  Of the known marked, I don't think any of them are non-town, though I'm happy to finish inspecting the lot of them if the game goes that long.
I'm not asking about the mark to kill you, I don't... really think you're scum. I don't know, but I'm not going to vengekill you. I'm asking simply to determine if you have the mark, to put another hole in Elephant's theory.

@BlackHeart:
FYI if Jim claimed being mason buddies with Webadict or something I was probably going to vote him on the spot.
Was this not exactly claimed? Webadict, Jim, and Spin are masons.
Jim made it sound like he was with Webadict (don't think about it), but that doesn't appear to be the case.

@NQT:
Elephant claims being masons with Jim. I assume they're town confirmed with each other.
Wait, how did Elephant become a mason with Jim too? The starting masons were Webadict, Jim, and Spin, as was stated before.

And, apart from that, Secretdorf hasn't commented since - he's just been sitting here waiting for me to get lynched after the pressure went off of him.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: December 30, 2023, 05:12:21 pm »

This is the case, yes.
How do you know this is confirmed with the Esteemed Jim Groovester as well, and definitely not something that just you know?
It was confirmed in masonchat at the start of the game.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: December 30, 2023, 05:13:02 pm »

Max, if you and only you ask me to I will directly clarify a few things.
I have a suspicion I might have an idea what that is, but please do if you think it will help.

Elephant Parade has made this moot.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: December 30, 2023, 05:14:06 pm »

Wait, how did Elephant become a mason with Jim too? The starting masons were Webadict, Jim, and Spin, as was stated before.

And, apart from that, Secretdorf hasn't commented since - he's just been sitting here waiting for me to get lynched after the pressure went off of him.
I know Webadict said he was masons with Jim and Max, however that seems to just be Web being Web: He wasn't telling the truth/joking around.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: December 30, 2023, 05:14:26 pm »

@NQT:
Elephant claims being masons with Jim. I assume they're town confirmed with each other.
Haha how did I miss that series of posts. OK that's all good. So that seems EP, Jim and BHK are all probably Not Mafia.

Secretdorf has been as useful as a chocolate teapot. Not sure the point of accumulating all those votes if he's not using them.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: December 30, 2023, 05:16:39 pm »

I am still catching up on this thread.
In the single merge thinking you evaluate, which two are merged?
Esteemed Jim Groovester and Esteemed BlackHeartKabal.

Oh, okay, masons. That's... complicating things.

Esteemed Unvote for now.

Still not caught up.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: December 30, 2023, 05:17:11 pm »

Chocolate teapots can make chocolate flavored tea, they just need a teapot of their own to be in.

Esteemed Secretdorf, who has looked more town-like to me today but not before.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: December 30, 2023, 05:19:34 pm »

I'm not asking about the mark to kill you, I don't... really think you're scum. I don't know, but I'm not going to vengekill you. I'm asking simply to determine if you have the mark, to put another hole in Elephant's theory.

I lost it N1, immediately after gaining it.

How does that put holes in Esteemed Elephant Parade's theory?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: December 30, 2023, 05:31:27 pm »

I do believe this is the accurate current votecount:

Secretdorf (4):  BlackHeartKabal, Lenglon, notquitethere, Imp,
BlackHeartKabal (3): Elephant Parade, hector13, The Canadian kitten,
Knightwing64 (1):  Jim Groovester,
hector13 (0):
notquitethere (0):
Elephant Parade (0):
Imp (0):
Jim Groovester (0):
Lenglon (0):
Maximum Spin (0):
The Canadian kitten (0):
ToonyMan (0):

No Execution (0):

8 votes to hammer.  (15 votes in play)

Not Voting (7): Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, ToonyMan, Maximum Spin,

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: December 30, 2023, 05:37:22 pm »

@Imp:
This is only a suggestion, but inspecting Elephant or Jim tonight is a possible avenue to take because this would confirm two players in one.

Thanks.  Announcing targets didn't seem to help Esteemed Webadict much.  However:

Esteemed Elephant Parade, is there additional further benefit to your being inspected by me, or otherwise being confirmed town, besides the normal?

For all I know, you could have a condition that's met for unlocking or something.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: December 30, 2023, 05:38:36 pm »

@Imp:
This is only a suggestion, but inspecting Elephant or Jim tonight is a possible avenue to take because this would confirm two players in one.

Thanks.  Announcing targets didn't seem to help Esteemed Webadict much.  However:

Esteemed Elephant Parade, is there additional further benefit to your being inspected by me, or otherwise being confirmed town, besides the normal?

For all I know, you could have a condition that's met for unlocking or something.
No, it'd just clear me and Jim.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: December 30, 2023, 05:43:00 pm »

If the mark is removable, it's not scary, is it? You being around lends credence to it being removable.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: December 30, 2023, 05:46:57 pm »

I'm thinking through all the possibilities, but I can't come up with one where I wouldn't vote either Esteemed BlackHeartKabal or Esteemed Lenglon.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: December 30, 2023, 05:48:00 pm »

If the mark is removable, it's not scary, is it? You being around lends credence to it being removable.

Sure, some kind of cleaner, even more than one, was once normal in games that had arsonist-type stuff.  They can be killed off, and may not be able to keep up with the marks appearing as well.

Esteemed Tricmagic could mark 2 per night, you one; we don't appear to have a way to remove 3 marks a day.

With Esteemed Tricmagic, the mark itself was harmless until 'that worthy goes off' if that happens.  Esteem Tricmagic could have died or had a lot of things happen and not wrecked a lot of people, even if they couldn't get the mark off.

We have only your word that you're harmless to most.  We have only Esteemed Secretdorf's word that this one is harmless to most.

While I did vote you for a time, my vote currently is where I feel the greatest danger to town is.
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 207