Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80005 times)

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (12 / 18) - Day 4 - The Same Situation But Worse
« Reply #1695 on: December 28, 2023, 07:44:07 pm »

So Imp knows my true alignment now does he.

I don't know whose alignment I know.  But I know I did not target you N3.  Was I redirected to you?  Good question.  I don't have a way to know.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: December 28, 2023, 07:44:39 pm »

Huh, still alive.

Pfp
I investigated Secretdorf, my result shows them as town
Esteemed Imp, the above is important. Please stop the rampant paranoia, unless you can convince me Esteemed The Canadian kitten and Esteemed Secretdorf are working together, in addition to Esteemed Maximum Spin’s current claims.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: December 28, 2023, 07:44:42 pm »

Hector is probably scum with Secretdorf then, yes?
Conceivable. There's flavor involving being caught in webs involved, though, which I seem to recall hearing about the last day.
I think I believe NQT more than Secretdorf right now, but it could be possible if Imp's inspect on NQT was redirected (is this possible?). I don't inherently find Secretdorf scummy (similar to Elephant Parade) and I don't see arguments why Secretdorf is scum besides "they have a lot of votes".

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: December 28, 2023, 07:45:53 pm »

Welp, I’m inclined not to vote for Esteemed Secretdorf this day.

PPE: maybe, anyway. Esteemed The Canadian kitten, does your abilities say anything about how they interact with Millers/Godfathers/anything that may change inspection results?
It does not

Huh, still alive.

Pfp
Okay, cool. What were the conditions that made you die and revive again? I'm vaguely worried that Secretdorf is a killless godfather SK or something (especially since you don't need a kill when you're a walking hammer).
I actually changed my abilities after dying the first time. Me saying the still alive is more about the fact that I expected myself to die this night.
My three conditions were: anti town, kill action, or visiting me.

My abilities changed slightly so I now learn alignment of player and can kill them if they use a kill action or visit me.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: December 28, 2023, 07:46:26 pm »

Conceivable. There's flavor involving being caught in webs involved, though, which I seem to recall hearing about the last day.
I think I believe NQT more than Secretdorf right now, but it could be possible if Imp's inspect on NQT was redirected (is this possible?). I don't inherently find Secretdorf scummy (similar to Elephant Parade) and I don't see arguments why Secretdorf is scum besides "they have a lot of votes".
It sounds like that inspect hit you.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: December 28, 2023, 07:46:28 pm »

So Imp knows my true alignment now does he.
I don't know whose alignment I know.  But I know I did not target you N3.  Was I redirected to you?  Good question.  I don't have a way to know.
I said that thinking you targeted me last night since I had not read your most recent post yet. I don't know if you were messed with at all. If nothing happened then you most likely did inspect NQT like you claim.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: December 28, 2023, 07:47:06 pm »

We're on a roll.

Toony self-targeted, and either targeted Imp or was targeted by Imp.

Also, Imp and Toony were telling the truth about their rolename claims.
3 votes is hammer range for the Esteemed Secretdorf.

I don't know yet if I may have been redirected.  I targeted Esteemed notquitethere with a basic inspect last night, I believe my condition was met (which doesn't prevent redirects as far as I know.  Esteemed notquitethere, or whomever I was directed to, is town.

I celebrated my return to PC with spreadsheets:
OK. Between you using a track again and Imp's inspect, I guess the mechanics say you're town. I have a hard time squaring that with your daygame, but I don't think you're my top elimination candidate anymore. Unvote.

I declared the roleblock D2 from N1.

I declared that I gained and lost status effect from Esteemed BlackHeartKabal N1.  Esteemed Toonyman claims able to remove status effects, Esteemed Hector13, who I am certain targeted me N1, claims not to remove status effects.  The ability gain from Esteemed hector13 did not indicate it removed status effects, but that's all I can confirm.
Thanks.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: December 28, 2023, 07:48:41 pm »

Oh the webs aren’t me. I only do the post restriction. Both Esteemed Imp and Esteemed Jim Groovester would be able to confirm that webs aren’t involved, unless you consider excessive etiquette to be a web.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: December 28, 2023, 07:49:00 pm »

Oops, accidentally stuffed the first part of my post into a quote. Here's what it was meant to look like:

---

We're on a roll.

Toony self-targeted, and either targeted Imp or was targeted by Imp.

Also, Imp and Toony were telling the truth about their rolename claims.
3 votes is hammer range for the Esteemed Secretdorf.

I don't know yet if I may have been redirected.  I targeted Esteemed notquitethere with a basic inspect last night, I believe my condition was met (which doesn't prevent redirects as far as I know.  Esteemed notquitethere, or whomever I was directed to, is town.
OK. Between you using a track again and Imp's inspect, I guess the mechanics say you're probably town. I have a hard time squaring that with your daygame, but I don't think you're my top elimination candidate anymore. Unvote.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: December 28, 2023, 07:50:20 pm »

Oh the webs aren’t me. I only do the post restriction. Both Esteemed Imp and Esteemed Jim Groovester would be able to confirm that webs aren’t involved, unless you consider excessive etiquette to be a web.
Well, that's the concerning thing. The webs and the esteem are directly related. It gives the impression that you two are on the same team.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: December 28, 2023, 07:51:19 pm »

Max
Max, are you saying Hector received flavor about being caught in a web yesterday? He explicitly denied receiving that. If this is the case, I agree, he's scum. Or is it something else?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: December 28, 2023, 07:52:18 pm »

Esteemed Imp, the above is important. Please stop the rampant paranoia, unless you can convince me Esteemed The Canadian kitten and Esteemed Secretdorf are working together, in addition to Esteemed Maximum Spin’s current claims.
[/quote]

Hey, I don't trust you.  And you can help me understand why there's nothing to be concerned about and this looks like town play.  Because telling me what to do earns you nothing but further concern from me.

Calm and kind concern.

Redirects exist.  Nothing is solved.  And I read that person's play as problematic and the attitude of 'no it isn't' without helping me understand why also problematic.  I say this can be discussed, and should be.

Teach me, don't order me.  It isn't 'effective'.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: December 28, 2023, 07:55:11 pm »

Max: I know who I targeted, but not who I was redirected to. My actions had different results so at least one did not hit my initial target.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: December 28, 2023, 07:55:48 pm »

I do confirm there is nothing of 'webs' in what happened to me N1 which was clearly of Esteemed hector13's doing.  'web of mystery and Esteemed-ness', sure.  Webs of spider or any other sort, absolutely not.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: December 28, 2023, 07:55:59 pm »

I can't confirm anything about webs nor wanting to call everyone Esteemed Hams.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 207