Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79542 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (12 / 18) - Day 3 - These Saws Will Banish You To The Shadow Realm
« Reply #1305 on: December 25, 2023, 01:19:46 am »

Interesting how players on the scummier end of my reads list are getting revives.

In case it isn't obvious I stole Sofanthiel's vote. Somehow I got 2.

NOOOOOOO I WANTED SOFANTHIEL'S VOTES

GO STEAL SOMEBODY ELSE'S VOTES
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: December 25, 2023, 01:22:01 am »

... Esteemed Hector13.  Has anything untoward seemed to happen to you last night, odd one?

Nothing of which I’m aware. Certain things appear to have happened to you though, hence my concern regarding visits.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: December 25, 2023, 01:22:28 am »

Hm.

If anyone happens to know who visited Esteemed Imp, I’m pretty sure scum did.

Esteemed Hector13.

You specified, sir, 'end of day,' if I understand correctly.
Esteemed Imp, consider it the price of my protection. Don’t worry about it, you’ll be immune from kills from the end of the day.

There was another cost to it, but… hopefully it doesn’t have to be revealed. It’s nothing to worry about. Probably. You will find out what that was at the end of the day too, but not in a threatening way, it’s already happened. /ooooo cryptic
Esteemed Imp… you are correct in your assertions, but it might have wider benefit if you stick to it.

In case it isn't obvious I stole Sofanthiel's vote. Somehow I got 2.

... We know ... Esteemed Secretdorf counts votes.  What's going on?

Esteemed Jim Groovester, did you lose or seem to swap anything else?  Did you lose and not swamp... err, swap?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: December 25, 2023, 01:23:23 am »

Canadian Kitten: Still town?

Yep

Sofathaniel: Declare night action please

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: December 25, 2023, 01:25:57 am »

Esteemed Hector13, to be clear, nothing was revealed to me end of D2.  I also double checked with Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist, in case something had been forgotten, and quoted what you had said in thread.  The reply essentially told me that one didn't believe there was more to notify me about.

Are you interested in clarifying?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: December 25, 2023, 01:26:15 am »

Esteemed Jim Groovester, did you lose or seem to swap anything else?  Did you lose and not swamp... err, swap?

Not to my knowledge.

Somebody did something to me that they need to fess up to but I'm not aware of anything else happening.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: December 25, 2023, 01:29:36 am »

I bomb-blocked BHK and got hit with some kind of creepy spirit voodoo.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: December 25, 2023, 01:30:15 am »

Esteemed Imp, It doesn’t bear discussing, mistruths have been spoken, benignly. The immunity was granted, I would implore you not to discuss it further.

PPE: Esteemed sofanthiel, I like Esteemed The Canadian kitten, and I wish to draw Esteemed Lenglon’s ire.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: December 25, 2023, 01:32:15 am »

I have little of especial interest to say. I repeated my action and learned some flavorful things. I actually had also protected webadict n1 and clearly should have stuck to that, but I decided to try protecting someone else so let's imagine that it might have helped, at least.
Please proceed to claim your actions. I am deeply curious about one thing I learned in particular.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: December 25, 2023, 01:33:59 am »

Very well.  I confirm I cannot confirm anything that ... Esteemed Hector13 has claimed.  As such, I don't know what to think or do.  I also faced a... interesting and to me un-ideal experience last night.  Which may or may not be related.  However, in the enchanting dance of 'steamed', such missteps fit folklore.  So I wonder and am concerned.  Someone else can deal with it, I presume.  Just making my disinterested and disaffected opinion known.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: December 25, 2023, 01:35:04 am »

I see a possible swap between the ... Esteemed Jim votes and the ... Esteemed Secretdorf votes.

I presume this may come with a full role swamp... swap.  Something.
I also have a vote stealing ability but I  didn't really see its use N1. I was planning to use it on Jim, in case Jim, web and Max scumteam intended to somehow win the game with Egan mislynch and a lot of votes but that didn't come to happen. So I figured I should steal Sofanthiel's vote. I failed to take into account that there were 2 vote thiefs and only a single Sofanthiel.

I bomb-blocked BHK and got hit with some kind of creepy spirit voodoo.
If I'm not wrong, the banishments should be you, BlackHeartKabal, am I right?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: December 25, 2023, 01:35:54 am »

My tone is diffident.  Who the heck did what to me, would anyone claim and explain?

Also, the ... Esteemed Hector13.  Nothing of what he said would occur did.  Perhaps someone might explain that too.
I swapped your role with Webadict, which also bussed the two of you.

I did this because:

1. If Web was town this would give him the kill-immunity that Hector gave you and he'd be safe from kills.
2. If Web was scum/lying you could tell us if he really had an inspect.

I didn't trust Web enough to just protect him normally, so I went with the play that had the most upside I felt. Unfortunately, I didn't know Web had an ability specifically to prevent him from changing, so...

Someone tried to kill Imp last night and killed Webadict instead. If someone targeted Webadict they would have targeted Imp instead.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: December 25, 2023, 01:36:25 am »

I claim I realized I could non-harmfully visit the Esteemed ToonyMan.  I learned that the worthy was visited by two N2.

I claim that something interesting may or may not have happened involving the Esteemed EuchreJack, and may or may not still be happening, and I claim... well, I just straight out claim that I have no idea what is happening or what happens next.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: December 25, 2023, 01:38:09 am »

My tone is diffident.  Who the heck did what to me, would anyone claim and explain?

Also, the ... Esteemed Hector13.  Nothing of what he said would occur did.  Perhaps someone might explain that too.
I swapped your role with Webadict, which also bussed the two of you.

I did this because:

1. If Web was town this would give him the kill-immunity that Hector gave you and he'd be safe from kills.
2. If Web was scum/lying you could tell us if he really had an inspect.

I didn't trust Web enough to just protect him normally, so I went with the play that had the most upside I felt. Unfortunately, I didn't know Web had an ability specifically to prevent him from changing, so...

Someone tried to kill Imp last night and killed Webadict instead. If someone targeted Webadict they would have targeted Imp instead.

Oh, you precious, prized, wonderful and Esteemed ToonyMan.  Do you read the threads?  Did you see what Webadict claimed, that he could not gain or lose abilities?  How could he gain or lose any from being swapped so, unless he broke that post restriction?

Did you not even read it now on his roleflip?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: December 25, 2023, 01:39:10 am »

Now, Esteemed ToonyMan, who is so very much your role... Can you tell me, is this temporary?  Or am I whatever I am, forever?
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 207