Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79546 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (16 / 18) - Day 2 - Fallen, Unfallen, Power Shifts
« Reply #1065 on: December 21, 2023, 12:58:23 am »

I'm game, let's roll.

Egan_BW Egan_BW Egan_BW
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: December 21, 2023, 01:00:24 am »

I stole sofanthiel's vote before you ask, but as far as I know I only stole one singular vote so I don't know where the third vote came from or why sofanthiel still has a vote.

I don't see sofanthiel as a likely mafia NK target tbqhfam
NQT and sofanthiel were Bussed.

That gels with Esteemed Jim Groovester’s claim.

PPE: I like this idea also.

Esteemed Egan_BW
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: December 21, 2023, 01:03:59 am »

Oh look, Egan_BW WAS a suspect, and Jack wasn't.  I'd also like to point out that this makes ToonyMan a likely ally of Egan.  If only we listened to me more often.

I would absolutely hammer this if I weren't interested in the rest of the claims, and also didn't want to wait another 50 hours to do something.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: December 21, 2023, 01:09:23 am »

Well now. Web, Max, Jim. Ya'll masons? What is going on here and why are you about to lynch Egan? We don't even have night action results from most and you haven't shared evidence.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: December 21, 2023, 01:11:10 am »

I got roleblocked while visiting Sofathaniel

Either someone roleblocked me or Sofa's role did something/might have copied my ability results.

Not quite sure which.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: December 21, 2023, 01:12:28 am »

Well now. Web, Max, Jim. Ya'll masons? What is going on here and why are you about to lynch Egan? We don't even have night action results from most and you haven't shared evidence.
You're exactly who I wanted to hear from.

What role did you think Egan would submit?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: December 21, 2023, 01:12:39 am »

I know I said we shouldn’t speculate but apparently I considering bussing to be an inherently scummy action, and in light of Esteemed webadict telegraphing their inspection of Esteemed notquitethere, I do think this makes Esteemed sofanthiel look rather scummy.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: December 21, 2023, 01:15:07 am »

I got roleblocked while visiting Sofathaniel

Either someone roleblocked me or Sofa's role did something/might have copied my ability results.

Not quite sure which.
I know what happened but don't worry about it. It wasn't me, to be clear.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: December 21, 2023, 01:21:42 am »

Web and Max are my RIDE OR DIE homies
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: December 21, 2023, 01:22:09 am »

Don't think about it, Lenglon.  We're just doing something we should've done Yesterday.  That wagon was pure af.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: December 21, 2023, 01:22:30 am »

Bows deeply and keeps eyes down

I had a busy night, and it was surely all other peoples' business.  I don't know how lucky I am to be alive, but I hope I get to make the dreams acceptable to me come true before this is over.

I will state of my new binding, I don't necessarily need my night game if I even have one.  And at this moment, I directly claim to some binder that at this moment I have nothing I could lose from breaking that binding, though I laugh at the idea of maddening rules, and it may be a joyous laugh.  Currently I have no price to pay whether I abide or not.  But that can change.  If there's ever a hint offered, I will follow the clues; I wonder if it's more recommend I keep up the act even though I have likely nothing to lose by keeping it, or would perhaps helping hide some helper be of greater use?  I have a huge advantage, or two.  I mostly help others, and mostly, during the day.  So, as I said late yesterday, I don't care right now about any night game I may or may not have.  But I care about others, and protecting those who I can.  And things can change, wow can they change, maybe especially while I live.  Any answer can be indicated vaguely, I'll interpret freely and hopefully well.

So, hint if you would if you prefer I comply with the binding 'just in case'.  I think it's obvious and notable if I do.  I care about the prices others might pay, and snapping that is, at the moment, no cost at all to me.  Of others who possibly helped me in a possibly annoying fashion... I can only be grateful.  I'm a dreamer and can gladly use a night to sleep.  Also, some scary seeming stuff may have happened to me last night.  Not sure what I should say about that, if anything.  Not sure what to say about that.

I was really hoping two or three people would die.

Stands very still, taking many deep breaths, before speaking in a near whisper.  I am reminded I wondered about the likely behavior of a Serial Killer.  I wonder if that might be explored this day, perhaps by people who have more skill with discussion than I.  I'll be voting at some point.  I know I can be wrong.  But something feels off and I do wonder if a night kill might be safer.  I'm not speaking from knowledge, but uneasiness.  Umm, I spoke of it here, second spoiler.  I note I have no evidence beyond what everyone sees.

Also, omg please don't hammer early.  If my dreams must rush I may make an error.  I will pay the cost of not dreaming aloud, that I bother some of you less.  But rushing the dream, oh wow.  Because the one I have ready is risky.

Speaking of which, do any of you worthies wish to suggest they would guide my dreams, and if so, how?  That means, suggest to me nice things that could become possible to happen.  I can't by any means ensure they do, but it can help get my mind off how much I miss someone lost and how surprised I am that they're still dead.  Addressing that is not my specialty, but I could dream deep, but whatever the cost to come from that I know not, and who and how many pays it I also don't know.  And I have no control except how well I can spin a story to try and shape the dreams of a mind grander than my own.  It's probably better I do something else... but what?  Who will guide my dreams?

And do we think that hat's apparent changing appearance means someone dead was meant to come back?  Are we surprised they are not?  The risk of that dream should I dream it is... big.  But I can maybe pull it off and I like helping.  That would help, if it doesn't harm too much.

But I have a big, dangerous dream ready to go, and I'd use it right now before the hammer if I feel a hammer comes.  It's maybe a very good dream, just rushed.  And... it's a big dream.  And that's risky.  But to who and how, I have no control.  I only get to try to control how deep into dreams I go.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: December 21, 2023, 01:23:42 am »

You want simple speculation? Well, I'd open with process of elimination, it's probably not a song, video, or wikipedia link. It's probably also not a shakeragian meta-role. Whatever the role is, it likely councides with their interests, but they claimed the GMing thing wasn't their role, and I believe them, but it had to be on the mind as of game start. So it seems likely to be similar to a GM but not actually one, I'd guess some breed of chessmaster. Cats seem to have been on the mind recently, and the RtD was hosted by that statue-angel thing. I don't think it would be something eldritch either. Whatever it is has an alignment-interactive role power. And finally they were super-hostile to Jack but not at all hostile to Toony despite them both having pirate-miller claims.

So bearing all that in mind, I'd guess it's "Oracle of Justice", focusing on the blind angel aspect of the RtD host. But this is very much speculation and more likely wrong than right.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: December 21, 2023, 01:26:16 am »

I'm game, let's roll.

Egan_BW Egan_BW Egan_BW
I stole sofanthiel's vote before you ask, but as far as I know I only stole one singular vote so I don't know where the third vote came from or why sofanthiel still has a vote.

I don't see sofanthiel as a likely mafia NK target tbqhfam
NQT and sofanthiel were Bussed.

That gels with Esteemed Jim Groovester’s claim.

PPE: I like this idea also.

Esteemed Egan_BW
Oh look, Egan_BW WAS a suspect, and Jack wasn't.  I'd also like to point out that this makes ToonyMan a likely ally of Egan.  If only we listened to me more often.

I would absolutely hammer this if I weren't interested in the rest of the claims, and also didn't want to wait another 50 hours to do something.

Web and Max are my RIDE OR DIE homies
Don't think about it, Lenglon.  We're just doing something we should've done Yesterday.  That wagon was pure af.
I missed you guys.

You want simple speculation? Well, I'd open with process of elimination, it's probably not a song, video, or wikipedia link. It's probably also not a shakeragian meta-role. Whatever the role is, it likely councides with their interests, but they claimed the GMing thing wasn't their role, and I believe them, but it had to be on the mind as of game start. So it seems likely to be similar to a GM but not actually one, I'd guess some breed of chessmaster. Cats seem to have been on the mind recently, and the RtD was hosted by that statue-angel thing. I don't think it would be something eldritch either. Whatever it is has an alignment-interactive role power. And finally they were super-hostile to Jack but not at all hostile to Toony despite them both having pirate-miller claims.

So bearing all that in mind, I'd guess it's "Oracle of Justice", focusing on the blind angel aspect of the RtD host. But this is very much speculation and more likely wrong than right.
No.
My guess would involve doors, due to who is here and who is not. but there are other options.
What did you mean by this?

I think you were possibly spot on. Or maybe the actual killer, but I'm giving you my confidence now.

Imp: I'll get back to you.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: December 21, 2023, 01:28:05 am »

Baba is You is hard if you're not 100% sober.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: December 21, 2023, 01:29:42 am »

Oh, that? it was a reference to the magical girl RTD Gate of Dreams (am posting from phone so no link atm)

In that RtD DOOR is related to the source of magic.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 207