Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80674 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (17 / 18) - Day 1 - Shots Fired
« Reply #555 on: December 16, 2023, 09:55:47 pm »

I mean you’re saying this while three other players are also saying Pirates are explicitly Red, and Esteemed EuchreJack opened the game asking who wanted to be Pirates.
For what it's worth, I got clarification from Fallacy that my PM was supposed to put Pirates in Red, but did not due to Mod error.
I can only work with what I have.

I suspect you to be scum for pushing this.  You tend to push for lynching as scum.
When was the last time you rolled town?

I push for lynches when I’m town too. Every game would end in a stalemate otherwise, like, wtf?

I last rolled town oh… about 48 hours ago. :)

Gambler’s fallacy isn’t going to get people to change their mind about me. If I was on a run of being scum in every game I’d played for the last 10 years, it would still have no effect on what I’d roll the next game, aye?

Aside from that, the rest of us have to work with what we’ve got, too. That’s why we’re voting you, and why Esteemed webadict is saying you’re town.

If you think I’m scum because of it, build a case and vote me, it’ll tell us just as much about you as it might reveal about me, and I’ve got no problem with that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 16, 2023, 09:58:18 pm »

I don’t like to vote d1. If push comes to shove, probably just jump on the Bandwagon for Imp, I suppose.

Web is acting strange but he’s claiming posting restrictions so…

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 16, 2023, 09:58:52 pm »

@Jim & Max (and everyone else I guess): Just got mod confirmation that the Cool ClubTM closes if I am lynched Day 1. If I survive to Day 2, then it should remain open forever. Unlike a cult, only 3 people plus myself will be members.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 16, 2023, 10:01:18 pm »

@hector13: Other than this game, when was your last town game? You would be saving me the time of poring over all your games, which I know I will do otherwise.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 16, 2023, 10:02:57 pm »

@hector13: Nevermind, it was Supernatural Mafia 11.
If you were really town, you could have told me that.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 16, 2023, 10:04:56 pm »

I guess I want to see how this pirate chat stuff plays out so I probably avoid picking EuchreJack for the lynch today even though piracy is wrong and immoral.

I'm doing ToonyMan all sorts of wrong this game.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 16, 2023, 10:07:10 pm »

hector13, if I can change my vote without myself getting lynched, which I currently can't.
In Supernatural 11, this player was actually helpful, kind, considerate, and willing to give players the benefit of the doubt.
So, like, not the hector in this game.

Eh, I usually get scum!hector13's hide on some other day.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (18 / 18) - Day 1 - Daykills On The Table
« Reply #562 on: December 16, 2023, 10:14:23 pm »

I'm kind of at the point of thinking that "Pirates" have never been a team and the three people talking about seeing "Pirates" in red are just the mafia team inventing a second scumteam for us to hunt.
That is soooooo stupid.

You're stupid.

Jim. Just shoot me. I will have no hard feelings over this. We can then lynch Jack today and town can hunt the rest of the Mafia which is probably an actual team of people right now and who we will be really facing in this game. Arguing about Pirates is stupid when I believe Jack is the only one and that he has been caught. I don't believe there are conversions, Jack already explained here:
The role Pirate King gives me access to the Pirate chat.  I can recruit 3 other people to join Pirate chat. They will also inspect as Pirate.
JACK DOES NOT CONVERT PEOPLE TO PIRATE

HE HAS THEM JOIN THIS "PIRATECHAT" AND NOW INSPECT AS "PIRATE"

IF A TOWN PLAYER JOINS THE PIRATECHAT THEY ARE STILL TOWN

IT'S BASICALLY LIKE JACK CAN MAKE SOMEONE A PIRATE-MILLER LIKE ME
Why is this guy voting me?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 16, 2023, 10:15:41 pm »

hector13, if I can change my vote without myself getting lynched, which I currently can't.
In Supernatural 11, this player was actually helpful, kind, considerate, and willing to give players the benefit of the doubt.

We're not voting hector13.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 16, 2023, 10:16:19 pm »

I don’t like to vote d1. If push comes to shove, probably just jump on the Bandwagon for Imp, I suppose.

Web is acting strange but he’s claiming posting restrictions so…

Why that one and not the Esteemed EuchreJack wagon?

@hector13: Other than this game, when was your last town game? You would be saving me the time of poring over all your games, which I know I will do otherwise.

Well I had to read through your hissyfit, I’m cool with that exchange.

However, why? It’s not going to tell you anything different about how I play, and your time will be better spent analyzing this game.

@hector13: Nevermind, it was Supernatural Mafia 11.
If you were really town, you could have told me that.

Ah, the one minute and thirty nine seconds it took you to find that were clearly wasted, and enough to prove me scum. I cower before your superior skills, Esteemed EuchreJack.

PPE:

*clears his throat*

Pfffffffffffteuuuuuuuurgh.

This whole red pirate nonsense is ridiculous, but has been illuminating to some extent. I disagree with Esteemed webadict re: their read on Esteemed EuchreJack, but he plays the long game, so I’ll see where it goes before elaborating.

Unvote because I’ve read up, I just can’t be bothered right now. I’m told I’ll have time tomorrow to be at a computer, so… don’t fill this up because I want to spend some of that time not poring through hissy fits.
Eh, you typically think I'm scum, and I typically think you're scum. We kinda clash somewhat?
I've been right more often than you solely because you've rolled scum more than me.
But I appreciate you giving me the benefit of the doubt.

Eh, you typically think I'm scum, and I typically think you're scum. We kinda clash somewhat?
I've been right more often than you solely because you've rolled scum more than me.

Anyway, you clearly didn’t read the game you posted. I bullied the newer players to the point that one of them sabotaged the game, so I was neither kind, considerate, or helpful, but if you want to make shit up to benefit your case, who am I to stop you? *shrugs*

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 16, 2023, 10:24:57 pm »

We're not voting hector13.
And thus I won't be bothering to talk to hector13 any further.
Can't thunderdome someone that has a low likelihood of being voted. That's called suicide. It also explains why I didn't bother thunderdoming Toony.

If I were to thunderdome someone, it would probably be Imp, although frankly I'm just voting them to stay alive.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 16, 2023, 10:26:06 pm »

He doesn’t help himself, does he?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 16, 2023, 10:27:54 pm »

Fuck you

Instead of a reads list, I'm going to post a list of potential recruits to the pirate chat.

IN:
Jim
Max

Possible:
Elephant
sofanthiel
Secretdorf
Crystalizedmire
The Canadia Kitten

Probably not:
Web can't join private chats
Hector is a person I simply detest
Toony is too scary
Imp talks too much
Egan is not very useful
Tric is dead
Knightwing64 won't post in the pirate chat
NQT is already a pirate
Lenglon is probably to dangerous
BlackHeartKabal gives me get bad vibes

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 16, 2023, 10:31:39 pm »

I guess I want to see how this pirate chat stuff plays out so I probably avoid picking EuchreJack for the lynch today even though piracy is wrong and immoral.

I'm doing ToonyMan all sorts of wrong this game.
No Jim.  ToonyMan is doing us all sorts of wrong.  Join the Town Collective, and don't think about it.

I've turned off my brain, and I'm following anything that people I trust say.  I think we should just start preparing to Hammer someone now.  It's easier than doing our last-second shenanigans.

Luckily, I'm not an ability copier.
Whelp, if that's the case, incoming super inspect!

And thus I won't be bothering to talk to hector13 any further.
Can't thunderdome someone that has a low likelihood of being voted. That's called suicide. It also explains why I didn't bother thunderdoming Toony.

If I were to thunderdome someone, it would probably be Imp, although frankly I'm just voting them to stay alive.
...I think you lose most Thunderdomes, so I'm not really for it.  Could we instead focus on working together to find out who else might be willing to form a cohesive voting bloc?  I would actually be okay with following Lenglon's choices at the moment, as she has ideas that I'm okay with.

Please don't egg him on.  It's not as productive as focusing elsewhere.  If you can eliminate the other prospects, you'd be doing everyone a favor, AND you'd be making EuchreJack look more suspicious by comparison!  We'd have competing goals, but aligned actions.  Is that not how an esteemed genetleman would do it?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 16, 2023, 10:32:27 pm »

EuchreJack: I am suddenly uninterested in joining the pirate chat. Town would benefit more from you inviting one of the other possibilities.

Whelp, if that's the case, incoming super inspect!
Yay!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 207