Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79155 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (18 / 18) - Day 1 - Daykills On The Table
« Reply #465 on: December 16, 2023, 06:08:27 pm »

... "As a whole we can decide what to do." You're not even bothering to scumhunt huh. I presented you a tray of coins and you ignored them to stare at imaginary jellyfish.

Toonyman, any reason no reaction from you?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 16, 2023, 06:09:18 pm »

You have to shoot me if the lynch doesn't become Jack before end of day. I would give a bit of time before end of Day when you shoot so players have a chance to vote Jack.

I was about to shoot you right now but I'll wait until later in the day, but still before end of day, to pull the trigger.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 16, 2023, 06:09:43 pm »

Why are Imp and Egan the top wagons right now? They are some of the worst possible players to vote right now!
I genuinely believe Imp is acting like Scum Imp from the very last game we were in together, mere days ago.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 16, 2023, 06:11:45 pm »

Why are Imp and Egan the top wagons right now? They are some of the worst possible players to vote right now!
I genuinely believe Imp is acting like Scum Imp from the very last game we were in together, mere days ago.
Lot of waffling and team integration. They're not scumhunting, just focusing on their role.

Imp, an assaignment. In 2 paragraphs or less, state what you were thinking of just ignoring my vote on you when I just publicly admitted to being an SK.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 16, 2023, 06:14:27 pm »

Lot of waffling and team integration. They're not scumhunting, just focusing on their role.

Imp, an assaignment. In 2 paragraphs or less, state what you were thinking of just ignoring my vote on you when I just publicly admitted to being an SK.
I think you're seeing what I'm seeing, but I'd describe it as... a lot of seemingly intensely directed action that just happens to be directed toward totally missing the point instead of town victory.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 16, 2023, 06:19:15 pm »

But, ToonyMan, if I shoot you, then I won't be able to play the rest of the game with you anymore.

I am completely game to shoot you otherwise.
You have to shoot me if the lynch doesn't become Jack before end of day.

Am I missing something, or is this a claim that you can force Jim to shoot you, if Jim doesn't perhaps choose to shoot someone else first?

... "As a whole we can decide what to do." You're not even bothering to scumhunt huh. I presented you a tray of coins and you ignored them to stare at imaginary jellyfish.

I'm doing the best I can with what I have to work with.  I am explaining what I decided back on my second post, when I decided to reveal, and the correcting your apparent misunderstanding of what I have tried to state as plainly as whatever restrictions, including I can't quote, makes sense to me to do.

I don't know what your alignment is.  I also don't know what happens if there is an SK/town and if such a person kills me.  Town killing me should end my dreams, the traps don't go off.  SK killing me should set off the traps, the SK getting some problematic stuff and the 'enemies of my killer', again a paraphrase, but doesn't seem to mean town, get better help than my killer.  So I don't want to die to a SK, as that seems like it will make town enemies stronger.  Town/SK I don't have an answer for.  Based on the OP, it seems town and SK are opposing alignments.  I know SK is navy in my dreams.

So I say 'I don't think town/SK is possible.  You have to be either town or SK, or possibly something that can change alignment - except you imply you cannot, I think.  So either town or SK.  Or something else entirely.

As far as scumhunting, this conversation is.  It's going to be evaluated, if they're interested, by town, scum teams, any other serial killers, any other interested roles that exist.  It's not just town that kills town enemies, if you or anyone else is one.  This game is huge and I'm doing my best with what I have.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: December 16, 2023, 06:23:27 pm »

But, ToonyMan, if I shoot you, then I won't be able to play the rest of the game with you anymore.

I am completely game to shoot you otherwise.
You have to shoot me if the lynch doesn't become Jack before end of day.
Am I missing something, or is this a claim that you can force Jim to shoot you, if Jim doesn't perhaps choose to shoot someone else first?
"Have to" is clearly being used figuratively here, as it very often is. This post continues your pattern of nonsensical overanalysis.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 16, 2023, 06:24:13 pm »

Can you guys give me the rundown on what I missed because I did want to read 15ish pages? Plz

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 16, 2023, 06:25:22 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> Imp              --4-- Elephant Parade*, Maximum Spin*, Crystalizedmire*, TricMagic*,
Egan_BW             --3-- webadict*, EuchreJack*, Jim Groovester*,
Jim Groovester      --2-- BlackHeartKabal*, ToonyMan*,
Crystalizedmire     --1-- Imp*,
EuchreJack          --1-- Egan_BW*,
Knightwing64        --1-- Lenglon*,
Maximum Spin        --1-- sofanthiel*,
webadict            --1-- notquitethere*,
BlackHeartKabal     --0--
Elephant Parade     --0--
hector13            --0--
Lenglon             --0--
notquitethere       --0--
Secretdorf          --0--
sofanthiel          --0--
The Canadian kitten --0--
ToonyMan            --0--
TricMagic           --0--
No One              --0--

Not Voting          --4-- hector13*, Knightwing64, Secretdorf*, The Canadian kitten,

10 to Hammer. Day ends on December 18, 2023 at 20:00 Central Standard Time (~50 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 16, 2023, 06:30:52 pm »

Personally, I don't like voting Imp.  I think the main reason I'm voting Imp is because that Imp posts a lot, but is saying a lot of things that I would classify as filler.

Also, I believe TricMagic.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 16, 2023, 06:31:56 pm »

Can you guys give me the rundown on what I missed because I did want to read 15ish pages? Plz
Nothing.  You are now free to post. :)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 16, 2023, 06:32:14 pm »

I mugged your old role for this BYOR. Right now it's Imp, who wants protection cause unknoable reasons, Jack with a pirate hat that may or may not be mafia, and Egan the GM running a RTD to cause more confusion.

Imp, you understand what this looks like, right? I can completely bypass the trap you propose. It's completely and utterly worthless against me. I'm eying up Jim like a tasty bag of nuts, cause his protections are also worthless. You've put forth reasons not to kill you, but no evidence. Even now, you aren't pushing. Outed SK, and not even a vote against me.

Ninja.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 16, 2023, 06:39:00 pm »

IMP WAGON
also Lenglon wants to lynch all lurkers
I didn't fully process anything Imp said
Before that there was another summary post so use that
she/her

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 16, 2023, 06:44:51 pm »

Outed SK

If you are SK, as you've been itching to be called from your first post, my vote's already on someone who isn't answering my questions and isn't likely to cause a soon hammer.  We're still discussing and whatever.  It's all evidence for later, if any of it's useful.  There's a lot of ways to scumhunt.

You've also stated:
I can say that inspections should be taken with a grain of salt. Given my ability has the downside of turning people into SK-ally inspects.

A lot of people have been offering or even demanding stuff, both subtle and direct.  It seems I may need to be careful what I say.  But my roleflip will surely be informative, whenever that comes.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 16, 2023, 06:47:21 pm »

Outed SK

If you are SK, as you've been itching to be called from your first post, my vote's already on someone who isn't answering my questions and isn't likely to cause a soon hammer.  We're still discussing and whatever.  It's all evidence for later, if any of it's useful.  There's a lot of ways to scumhunt.
Didn't I already say that I was tired when I was voting Maximum Spin? Not only that, I completely forgot why I was voting for him by now.
she/her
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 207