Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79191 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2880 on: January 02, 2024, 06:28:12 pm »

Wasn't ToonyMan thinking of killing Secretdorf today? Maybe don't do that.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: January 02, 2024, 06:28:29 pm »

It would be funny though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: January 02, 2024, 06:28:42 pm »

Well, assuming Secretdorf doesn't kill themselves in 7 minutes.

It would be funny though.
True.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: January 02, 2024, 06:29:12 pm »

I had been planning on tracking Imp, but if you want I can track Toony instead and tell you where the randomize sends them if you want.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: January 02, 2024, 06:30:41 pm »

AAAHH! COME ON I DON'T WANNA DIE!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: January 02, 2024, 06:30:43 pm »

The person who wants the supercop dead is anti-town.  If I am wrong about this, please help me understand.
You were not 'born' a supercop, only made so accidentally.
I expected Imp to get Webadict's role because I wanted confirmation from Imp that Web was legit (and some other reasons). Webadict died, but I swear I thought Webadict would have Imp's role after since I didn't think too hard about my night action.

I think I will randomize Esteemed ToonyMan in the night so the scum have a free kill on Esteemed Imp, unless the post restriction is deliberately and clearly broken.
I'm mostly likely going to protect Imp tonight if they're alive. I don't know if I'm going to kill.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: January 02, 2024, 06:31:54 pm »

Well if Esteemed Secretdorf is still alive I won’t target Esteemed ToonyMan.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: January 02, 2024, 06:32:56 pm »

AAAHH! COME ON I DON'T WANNA DIE!
I mean, you're gonna die before I'd even have a chance to kill you if you're taking out Imp now.

Or is this the iron-will of Imp destroying Secretdorf's bluff?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: January 02, 2024, 06:33:48 pm »

Oh wait you stay alive if you purple vote right? You were only going to die before because we would have voted you out, right?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: January 02, 2024, 06:34:30 pm »

It looks like Esteemed Secretdorf can die now and take someone with them or die in the night.

PPE: I was under the impression the purple vote immediately kills Esteemed Secretdorf and the target dies at the end of the day.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: January 02, 2024, 06:35:04 pm »

welp. that's time.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: January 02, 2024, 06:35:18 pm »

The person who wants the supercop dead is anti-town.  If I am wrong about this, please help me understand.
You were not 'born' a supercop, only made so accidentally. And you were not happy when that happened. I'm not saying I want you, the supercop, dead. I want you dead if you cannot prove you're town, when it's really simple to do that. Also, kill comes in T-10 minutes or something.

You claim a vig shot.  you only claim it in anger, under pressure, defensively, lyingly.

Like an anti-town would.

You may not be the last enemy of town.  I will absolutely die to further the town wincon.  That may actually be possible.  It wasn't, in my first body.  I actually don't know if 'imp goes off' can still happen, and if the wonders that might have grown since the body swap might have actually still been growing.  I no longer get to see.  But I was never told anything was disabled.  I hope if the game continues past today, that tonight isn't horrible for town.  If y'all are right, Esteemed Imp can't go off.  That would be nice, especially if stuff has kept growing, because I've been blind to it, and if my first role's off in banished-land, Aeolia or wherever, may my wordsmithing have been true and town survive any storm, may that storm even be tuned to enemies, the risks, prices, and consequences paid.  No idea, been playing blind, but nothing or safe for town, please Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist, however you decide, I delight in, irregardless.

I don't bow to you, Esteemed Secretdorf.  You have no power here.  You can choose to die and take someone with you.  You can choose to accept Esteemed Maximum Spin's elimination.

You've said: 

Man, I'm really enjoying this.

Good.  Live your dream.  I am, with everything allowed to me.

Eventually you face inspection.  You need me dead, but you may not have a team so you may not have a choice.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: January 02, 2024, 06:35:26 pm »

Lol was SD bluffing

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: January 02, 2024, 06:37:04 pm »

Man, how boring.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: January 02, 2024, 06:37:11 pm »

Oh wait you stay alive if you purple vote right? You were only going to die before because we would have voted you out, right?

Is there a purple vote?  I haven't seen it, did I miss?  I checked like 10x
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 207