Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79712 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2790 on: January 02, 2024, 04:37:44 pm »

Supposedly, the daykill involved a purple vote.

I don't know what's going on either.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: January 02, 2024, 04:38:37 pm »

Either that or that’s how they summon their daykill.
Imp had every single opportunity to avoid this if that is the case.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: January 02, 2024, 04:47:52 pm »

I do believe - as far as I know - this is the accurate current votecount:

Imp (5): Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf,
Maximum Spin (5): The Canadian kitten, Elephant Parade, ToonyMan, hector13, Lenglon,
Secretdorf (2):  Maximum Spin, Imp,
Lenglon (0):
Elephant Parade (0):
hector13 (0):
Jim Groovester (0):
The Canadian kitten (0):
ToonyMan (0):

No Execution (0):

8 votes to hammer.  (14 votes in play).

Not Voting (2): Jim Groovester, Jim Groovester,

Day 5 will end at 6 PM Central time, Tuesday January 2nd of 2024.
[/quote]
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: January 02, 2024, 04:48:09 pm »

I was gone for like an hour, how are there multiple new pages. Catching up.

Imp: I just thought of something: Thanks to bad luck with the randomization last night, scum could make Jim look really shady tonight by killing his target tonight, who he has declared in the thread. It helps that Maximum Spin confirmed that his vote-steal isn't tagged Kill, but this is still another good reason to target us tonight.

I do believe - as far as I know - this is the accurate current votecount:

Imp (5): Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf, Secretdorf,
Maximum Spin (5): The Canadian kitten, Elephant Parade, ToonyMan, hector13, Lenglon,
Secretdorf (2):  Maximum Spin, Imp,
Lenglon (0):
Elephant Parade (0):
hector13 (0):
Jim Groovester (0):
The Canadian kitten (0):
ToonyMan (0):

No Execution (0):

8 votes to hammer.  (14 votes in play).

Not Voting (2): Jim Groovester, Jim Groovester,

Day 5 will end at 6 PM Central time, Tuesday January 2nd of 2024.
[/quote]

What on Earth

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: January 02, 2024, 04:49:44 pm »

Imp: I just thought of something: Thanks to bad luck with the randomization last night, scum could make Jim look really shady tonight by killing his target tonight, who he has declared in the thread. It helps that Maximum Spin confirmed that his vote-steal isn't tagged Kill, but this is still another good reason to target us tonight.

I still say eliminating Esteemed Secretdorf today might be reasonable, and might mean Esteemed Jim Groovester is free to target in a different fashion.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: January 02, 2024, 04:50:50 pm »

So we’ve gone from Esteemed Secretdorf being the ultimate decision maker on who should be lynched to Esteemed Jim Groovester likely casting a deciding vote.

I say that, it’ll be Esteemed Maximum Spin he votes for so this, while amusing, isn’t really doing anything.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: January 02, 2024, 04:51:08 pm »

I still say eliminating Esteemed Secretdorf today might be reasonable, and might mean Esteemed Jim Groovester is free to target in a different fashion.
Sure, but I would really rather lynch the probable SK with a free-bus that he may or may not be able to use. I don't like whatever the hell this is, though, since if SD wants you dead that badly they should just be able to use their daykill?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: January 02, 2024, 04:51:38 pm »

Yeah just use the daykill Esteemed Secretdorf.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: January 02, 2024, 04:52:15 pm »

You know Esteemed Imp isn’t getting lynched, certainly not today.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: January 02, 2024, 04:53:31 pm »

So we’ve gone from Esteemed Secretdorf being the ultimate decision maker on who should be lynched to Esteemed Jim Groovester likely casting a deciding vote.

I say that, it’ll be Esteemed Maximum Spin he votes for so this, while amusing, isn’t really doing anything.

If the rest of you are happy for the lynch to be between myself and Esteemed Maximum Spin.

I don't currently intend to move my vote.

I can handle a no-lynch.  I can handle a roleflip.  I can accept the will of town that I die, most of you are town and know how useful, and unpleasant you claim for me to be in this game with.

When I die, I flip town.  I will show the expected Esteemed Webadict's abilities and name, plus my innate(s).  Whatever else might happen, I genuinely don't know.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: January 02, 2024, 04:54:51 pm »

I don't currently intend to move my vote.
Will you move your vote if the alternative is lynching Maximum Spin with 7 votes, triggering Secretdorf's condition?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: January 02, 2024, 04:55:57 pm »

Yeah, this isn’t a thunderdome, it’s Esteemed Secretdorf having had enough. Nobody is voting Esteemed Imp.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: January 02, 2024, 04:57:06 pm »

I don't know why scum!Secretdorf would do this when Maximum Spin was set to be lynched in a couple of hours. I'm not willing to rule it out but it doesn't feel especially plausible.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: January 02, 2024, 04:59:06 pm »

See, Esteemed Maximum Spin may or may not be town.  I do not know.  I don't value his role in this game over mine.  I've been pleased by his play, cycle after cycle.  I accept and embrace him and his playstyle, even if I don't fully agree or actually trust him.  I also evaluate him as one of the key and core players here, facing the same risks of us all.

And I remember how he fought for Esteemed EuchreJack's life, D1.

I made a promise to play fair this game, no matter what.

I will carry that promise for all my life.  Somehow, Most Esteemed FallacyofUrist managed, without having ever played in a game with me, without my ever having openly displayed where I know he can see, he nailed so much of what I want in what he gave me this game, and he gave me open invitation to show him the rest.

I accept and embrace that offer.  There may or may not be future games, I tell him with every letter typed, every choice made, what the depth of my dreams really are.  If there's a next season, a sequel?  Oh yeah.  I play for that as well as a town win.

There's a lot of ways to play fair, which I promised before I was given anything but an invitation.  And I genuinely don't know if I have one life or two to give for town this game, as things have gone.

I'm not the only player here.  Let's see what happens next, shall we?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: January 02, 2024, 05:00:59 pm »

Well the major things happening were Esteemed Maximum Spin chatting about claims and such, and I had just presented Esteemed The Canadian kitten as an alternative. Esteemed The Canadian kitten did clear Esteemed Secretdorf on D3, but I don’t think they’re a team.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 207