Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 80583 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (9 / 18) - Day 5 - Spider Swatted
« Reply #2625 on: January 01, 2024, 07:33:58 pm »

Well then we give Esteemed Secretdorf the ultimatum of dying and providing two flips with their ability or dying and only having their flip with the lynch.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: January 01, 2024, 07:34:32 pm »

Or I’ll just keep humming and hawing about who I think is bad and paralyze myself with paranoia.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: January 01, 2024, 07:37:30 pm »

Man everybody really wants me to be a mason fakeclaim again.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: January 01, 2024, 07:37:44 pm »

Man everybody really wants me to be a mason fakeclaim again.
I don't.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: January 01, 2024, 07:38:13 pm »

Thank you, Imp.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: January 01, 2024, 07:39:46 pm »

It would make the game a lot easier if you were.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: January 01, 2024, 07:42:19 pm »

Counts the dead, and their alignments.

Y'really think so, Esteemed hector13?  I kinda think... if we played in that reality, and didn't happen to catch on super early, this game would look really different.  Easier for Esteemed Jim Groovester and company, perhaps.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: January 01, 2024, 07:43:17 pm »

It's not the game we're playing though.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: January 01, 2024, 08:02:56 pm »

It's not the game we're playing though.

It could be. You just…

Gotta believe.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: January 01, 2024, 08:14:39 pm »

Starting from EP question then down from there
Bad formatting warning

webadict: Sorry if you've already answered this, but what did you do N2?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Do the dead scum in dead chat think there is a second scum team, or do they know there is a second scum team?

Not that I'm going to trust the word of dead scum, but it's worth asking.
This is 100% deadchat webadict.

What does deadadict think about Crystalizedmire? Also how many scum does webadict think there are if a second team is unlikely?
I'm not really satisfied with you just being a dead chat megaphone, so I demand to know what your opinions are of things, without dead chat's influence.
Opinion? Hector, Imp are town
I'm spilt on Toony
EP, and you seem townish to me, but EP bomb ability just has me uneasy about it
Lenglon, and Dorf  is another possible town
Max just seem like SK/third party

Max being the merger/flavour cop just seem right to me

Jim and EP are pirate, not mafia, but not masons and still need to die. Jim's the redirector of the pair.  There's no way there's two different mason-miller teams, we don't get to have both Jack's and Jim and EP's as real. They were slow to explain things yesterday to avoid self-incriminating, and redirected CK to Max as a proxy to check Max without putting themselves at risk of detection, having suspected that Max might be SK but not having confirmation.
Toony, Hector, CK, and dorf are town, and are honest in their claims.
Max is SK (the necromancer) and got caught up having fun performing a deduction spiral and forgot what their own wincon is.
Crystal is pirate with Jim and EP, and probably really annoyed at being kept out of the game by Max.
Imp is last maf, the merger, having stayed off the BHK wagon, stayed off the Egan wagon, and stayed off the sofanthiel wagon.

Which has more value, my confirming you guys, or my inspecting (one of?) the actual anti-town?

Also, I would still like to hear NQT's N4 results via Canadian Deadcat.

Esteemed The Canadian kitten!

I'd like to discuss with you if you're open to being one of the people I consider targeting tonight for the basic inspect.  You're a low probability target for me, but if you can be a target you probably should have a choice so you can decide if to target me or not.

Failing that - do we want to ask Esteemed The Canadian kitten to target me?  If I use a kill, or target them, I die (if Esteemed ToonyMan can't save me from that, presuming they're trying).  Now, I can't be redirected, though Esteemed The Canadian kitten probably could be, but since I can't be forced to target them, if they do successfully target me I die if I use a kill that time.

I lean towards wanting anti-town to consider spending redirects on sending Esteemed The Canadian kitten at me, hoping to catch me taking a peek back at them.  I would eventually need to inspect that worthy, if we get that far.  But whatcha think?
Sure, but I do also have a 1 shot that can target dead players, unsure if what results a redirect would give me though that I can use on either NQT or Web

What did I miss that needed to be answered?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: January 01, 2024, 08:25:33 pm »

Well that means I feel better about Esteemed Secretdorf, cross him off the naughty list. Thanks Esteemed notquitethere/Esteemed The Canadian kitten.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: January 01, 2024, 08:28:08 pm »

To be fair it also seems to confirm Esteemed ToonyMan’s actions too.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: January 01, 2024, 08:29:33 pm »

Okay.

If we believe Esteemed The Canadian kitten's report from heaven - Esteemed Secretdorf did 'nothing' N4.

I lean towards believing Esteemed The Canadian kitten.  That doesn't mean Esteemed Secretdorf is safe or townie, but does mean Esteemed notquitethere's murderer is not that one.

Sure, but I do also have a 1 shot that can target dead players, unsure if what results a redirect would give me though that I can use on either NQT or Web

Mmm.  Esteemed Webadict back, alignment the same, would be amazing.  We could even check each others' alignments, though that could get real fun if either of us isn't town, or if we're both not.  Talk about 'One of us always lies, and the other always tells the truth' or 'two verifiers to bring them all, and in the day or night bind them'.

Least you guys could be sure if we agree about being town, we're both the same alignment, and if we disagree, we're not both the same alignment.  I'm sure you could take it from there.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: January 01, 2024, 08:31:17 pm »

To do what, resurrect them?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: January 01, 2024, 08:31:32 pm »

He could also have targeted me last night which would explain the SK result for Esteemed The Canadian kitten.
I think this is exactly what happened.

NQT Night Actions
N1. Tracked EP to Crystalmire
N2. Tried to block BHK
N3. Track/Watched Toony and saw him interact with Imp
N4. I tracked SecretDorf and he did nothing
Perfect, thank you.

Max is scum. I'm willing to die over this accusation.

If we decide to lynch me first then you need to eliminate Max as soon as possible after.

If we decide to lynch Max first and the game does not end on the spot then I will most likely protect Imp. I could try to kill someone if people decide that is better.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 207