Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 207

Author Topic: FBYOR 6 - Game Over - Last Laughs Of The Dead  (Read 79340 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (12 / 18) - Day 3 - These Saws Will Banish You To The Shadow Realm
« Reply #1590 on: December 26, 2023, 10:34:36 pm »

Day 3 ends in two hours and thirty minutes.

Edit:

Ugh, did I say PM instead of AM in the Day start post? I thought I had said AM, but it'd be unfair to change it now.

Actual Day end is in something like fourteen hours and twenty-seven minutes.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2023, 10:37:30 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: December 26, 2023, 10:37:48 pm »

Are you sure?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: December 26, 2023, 10:40:04 pm »

Day 3 has begun, and will end Wednesday, December 27th, 12:05 PM Central time. You may now post.

Bah, this is why I favor 24-hour time. 12:05 AM is just after midnight, 12:05 PM is just after noon.

So yeah, looks like I accidentally gave y'all more time to play with, unless you hammer.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: December 26, 2023, 10:51:01 pm »

Day 3 has begun, and will end Wednesday, December 27th, 12:05 PM Central time. You may now post.

Bah, this is why I favor 24-hour time. 12:05 AM is just after midnight, 12:05 PM is just after noon.

So yeah, looks like I accidentally gave y'all more time to play with, unless you hammer.
I'd thought you maybe built in more time for accounting around Christmas and maybe some can't play at all during that day.
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: December 26, 2023, 11:11:11 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> sofanthiel       --5-- BlackHeartKabal*, Jim Groovester*, hector13*, Maximum Spin*, Lenglon*,
Secretdorf          --1-- notquitethere*,
BlackHeartKabal     --0--
Elephant Parade     --0--
hector13            --0--
Imp                 --0--
Jim Groovester      --0--
Lenglon             --0--
Maximum Spin        --0--
notquitethere       --0--
The Canadian kitten --0--
ToonyMan            --0--
No One              --0--

Not Voting          --7-- Elephant Parade, Imp*, Secretdorf*, Secretdorf*, Secretdorf*, The Canadian kitten*, ToonyMan,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on December 27, 2023 at 12:05 Central Standard Time (13 hours and 52 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (16 / 18) - Day 2 - Fallen, Unfallen, Power Shifts
« Reply #1595 on: December 26, 2023, 11:45:07 pm »

Esteemed The Canadian kitten:
What dare you tell us about how you'd know if you might need protection quite soon?

Please rephrase?
If I understood it correctly, I'm sure I would get targeted for my pretty sweet abilities that caught Sofa.

I don't really think i can comment on the current situation since I been trying to relax and enjoy my Christmas

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FBYOR 6 (16 / 18) - Day 2 - Fallen, Unfallen, Power Shifts
« Reply #1596 on: December 26, 2023, 11:49:35 pm »

What dare you tell us about how you'd know if you might need protection quite soon?

Please rephrase?
If I understood it correctly, I'm sure I would get targeted for my pretty sweet abilities that caught Sofa.

I don't really think i can comment on the current situation since I been trying to relax and enjoy my Christmas

Okay.  When you can, whenever, and happy holidays.

Rephrasing:

You appear to die and return.  You appear to do this more than once?  It doesn't appear to harm you?

Yet you say that you may need protection soon.

You also say you don't know if someone used a kill on you, or if your target used a kill or if your target was scum.  You also said your powers were more useful for identifying town then scum (which confuses me too).

But you say you may need protection soon.  I don't want you to say anything that doesn't help town, but I'm hoping you might help us understand how we might know if you need protection or not, and just whatever else helps town.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: December 26, 2023, 11:51:17 pm »

If ToonyMan hadn't said more later I'd be asking Secretdorf to hammer because I am tired of reading Day 3.

hector, please consider awarding killproofness to Jim. He doesn't want it, but do it anyway.

Noooooooo
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: December 26, 2023, 11:54:48 pm »

Secretdorf, if you're a day actor, then what have you been doing all these days??
Well, I didn't mean to say I had day actions. It's my votes, they're to be used during the day, so I said my role's day-phase oriented. I do have another ability but it's not time to use or claim it yet.

I'm disinclined to steal another person's vote, especially as we currently lack any obvscum targets but I can find someone to rob if a confirmable night action is instead considered more valuable.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 26, 2023, 11:57:56 pm »

I'm disinclined to steal another person's vote, especially as we currently lack any obvscum targets but I can find someone to rob if a confirmable night action is instead considered more valuable.

Did you choose Esteemed sofanthiel as your target because you expected them to be the D3 lynch, or did you have another reason?

Are you unsure whose vote to go for N4 because you are currently unsure who the D5 lynch is likely to be?

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: December 26, 2023, 11:58:53 pm »

EBWOP  "Are you unsure whose vote to go for N3 because you are currently unsure who the D4 lynch is likely to be?"

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 27, 2023, 12:04:24 am »

Steal somebody's votes, but not votes I am going to steal.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Secretdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 27, 2023, 12:09:56 am »

Did you choose Esteemed sofanthiel as your target because you expected them to be the D3 lynch, or did you have another reason?

Are you unsure whose vote to go for N4 because you are currently unsure who the D5 lynch is likely to be?
Sofanthiel was scummy. I did kinda expect them to be D3 lynch, though I was not sure. I did not have another reason.

No, I'm unsure because I don't want to be mean to someone who doesn't deserve it. Playing without a vote must be really boring.

Steal somebody's votes, but not votes I am going to steal.
I'll try not to.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: December 27, 2023, 12:19:41 am »

If ToonyMan hadn't said more later I'd be asking Secretdorf to hammer because I am tired of reading Day 3.

hector, please consider awarding killproofness to Jim. He doesn't want it, but do it anyway.

Noooooooo

Yeeeeeeees

Don’t do anything you wouldn’t want to happen to someone you like <3 unless you have a better reason than “I don’t wanna”.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: December 27, 2023, 12:23:51 am »

Please rephrase?

Okay.  When you can, whenever, and happy holidays.

Rephrasing:

You appear to die and return.  You appear to do this more than once?  It doesn't appear to harm you?

Yet you say that you may need protection soon.

You also say you don't know if someone used a kill on you, or if your target used a kill or if your target was scum.  You also said your powers were more useful for identifying town then scum (which confuses me too).

But you say you may need protection soon.  I don't want you to say anything that doesn't help town, but I'm hoping you might help us understand how we might know if you need protection or not, and just whatever else helps town.
Then yes, I would quite like to have some form of protection. My abilities changed and now my investigate is in a different form without self-revive.
It now works more like the cop but with some added bonus.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 207