Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35042 times)

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #540 on: February 08, 2024, 01:01:34 pm »

Momiji sighs again

"In all fairness Arisu you are the one who did decide to show up early."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 09, 2024, 07:18:51 am »

"Well, yes, but if there really was some crisis, the repercussion would have been simply dreadful! Why in the world have we been called, by the way? Can anyone guess?"

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 10, 2024, 03:09:19 am »

Momiji shook her head at Arisu

"If it was a crisis i doubt they would of given us a time to meet up at. Momiji said tilting her head to the side "Well if I were to guess then I would say it probably some Mirager thing since it was the higher ups. I doubt they would contact us like that for Idol business."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2024, 05:12:10 pm »

As the conversations upstairs begin to wind down, Javier comes into the room, his brow furrowed with concern.
"Hm."
"Javi. Somethin' wrong?"
"Maybe. Would you all follow me to the lobby?"

As the EUFON Miragers make their way to the front of the building, they find Kazuma and Minako conversing, a copy of the Sendo Enquirer, the city's top newspaper, in Minako's hand.

Kazuma looks at the gathered Miragers.
"I assume you all must have received the texts too. I have news for you about that."
"After the attack at the Sendo City Arena last night, we confirmed something. The EUFON office and training area was hit. Nobody got hurt, thankfully....but the place was totalled."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 10, 2024, 09:55:38 pm »

"Maybe. Would you all follow me to the lobby?"
"Like, all-all? Sure thing."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2024, 11:02:06 pm »

"Thank goodness nobody was hurt. . ." Her relief was short-lived as she realized something. "What happened to our stores of Quartz Fold, though? I don't keep that much with me or at home."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 10, 2024, 11:34:29 pm »

Momiji frowned at the news.

"Well guess my plan for the day was already ruined before I made it." Momiji said pouting a bit. "Do we have any clue who did it? Or are there any security footage of it?"

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 11, 2024, 05:46:07 am »

"All of us? Yeah, that doesn't sound good." Abigail sheepishly stood up from the chair, arching her back, feeling slightly annoyed.

"If the answer to 'did something wrong happen' is 'Maybe', I'd rather brace for whatever shit pulled up."

"Well then, let's get going."

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 11, 2024, 07:44:18 am »

"Wait, totaled? How'd it get totaled without anybody getting hurt? Did the buildings melt or something?" Briar asks. Even if it was a suspiciously well funded governmental base, of course they had non-combat trained staff on hand. If the entire place was wrecked, what had even happened? "All my crap was there too. Guess that's gone... Dammit."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 11, 2024, 08:46:23 am »

"Your personal belongings were stored underground, so the recovery teams were able to find most of them."
"However, you're right about our Quartz Fold stores. Most of them were obliterated in the attack."
Kazuma shakes his head at Momiji.
"No. We suspect it was linked to the Black Mirager or potentially whoever was working with her, however, since the attack took place shortly after she retreated."
"For the moment, the higher up have procured a new location and an arrangement for Quartz Fold."
At this, Minako interjects.
"I'll need to clear it with Professor Ormrsdottir....but Fire Soul will be providing extra Quartz Fold for EUFON's teams. We have a surplus of our own, thanks to Azusa's requirements."
"As for headquarters, the EUFON Agency has contacted us and via our agreement with the EUFON Agency, they'll be using two floors beneath Fire Soul as their new headquarters in Sendo. The papers were sent over this morning. Kazuma and I were talking about it over lunch."
"For now, men, we will be neighbours with the Fire Soul Agency. The agreement will allow us to use their training facilities and studios to prepare for Amanojaku combat and dance practice. Our operations will be based in the same building for the moment."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 08:48:51 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 11, 2024, 07:24:17 pm »

"Lucky that. Guess we'd better start collabing with the folks at Soul, yeah? Since we're neighbors and usin' their stuff, may as well take advantage, right? ... Means you really get to keep an eye on the fam, right Miyuki?"

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 12, 2024, 12:34:06 am »

"I'd rather not get friendly with anymore people then I need to." Momiji said with a slight huff. "but if working more closely with them is are only option right now I guess i don't get much of a choice in that. Even if it makes possible outcomes more inconvenient if they come up."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 12, 2024, 04:27:38 am »

"Tch! That tramp again." Arisu clucked before turning to Briar with a smile. "Well, no choice for it then, I suppose. I suppose it would make operations a lot more convenient, would it not? Seeing as we are going to be a stone's throw away from each other?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #553 on: February 12, 2024, 12:31:13 pm »

"Yeah, I guess that's a silver lining. Who would want to take EUFON down, though? Amanojaku attacks aren't good for anyone."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 13, 2024, 09:17:32 am »

"Save for other Amanojuku. Safe to say they got human buddies working with 'em, either under their thumb or at their side. Who knows which." Briar says with a shrug. Why they were working with them wasn't really a concern for him, just the fact that they were. There was enough of a mess with just the Amanojuku, having them team up with stupid humans just made it worse.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50