Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35235 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #345 on: January 19, 2024, 08:30:22 pm »

Tsubasa snorts.
"Please. I'd be a lot more obvious if I was interested. I ain't that good at hiding it."
"....you literally remembered her from an audition like four weeks ago. And also figured out what YouTube channel she sang on from listening to her voice once. I know we didn't have that many people show up, but seriously?"
"So did you!"
  "She was a judge. What's your excuse, Tsubasa?"
"Oh, don't get involved too, Minako!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 19, 2024, 08:42:21 pm »

"If you can do more obvious I'll be genuinely impressed."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 19, 2024, 08:45:38 pm »

"You're gonna be in real trouble if she becomes an idol, you know? No dating."

It was obvious Nagisa wasn't taking the teasing comment that seriously.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 19, 2024, 08:58:44 pm »

"I am Imaeda Seitaro! I bought the backstage tickets! See, right here! When are we getting a refund?"
"Sir, please understand, we can't refund you right this instant, and someone by your name already claimed the ticket..."
"What?! No! I AM Imaeda Seitaro!"

The annoyed man points at his phone, revealing an email receipt with the name 'Seitaro Imaeda' on it. It is then that Seitaro remembers that his name was in English characters on the ticket, whereas the person's name is the same as his, but with different kanji.

It would seem that his presence tonight was truly a coincidence.
Seitaro is internally chuckling at this most amazing of circumstances. So, somehow, that Imaeda guy got a receipt, but the cool Seitaro himself got the ticket. Of course, the issue is how it went to a different adress altogether. Luckily, that ain't his fault.
Now, even if he doesn't immediately look the part... he's still dressed nicely.

"Good evening. Have I understood it correctly that the esteemed customer has an issue?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 20, 2024, 06:15:55 am »

The annoyed man just glares at Seitaro.
"Ugh, finally, yes! I've been asking for a refund since not only did I not even get sent my ticket, an Amanojaku attack made it impossible to see the concert tonight!"
"Sir, like we said, someone has already claimed the ticket."

Seitaro manages to get a closer look at the other Seitaro's e-receipt. The man's house, by coincidence, is also on the same street as his house. Not next door to his place or anything, but the numbers are close enough an absent-minded postman might have sent it to a different place by accident.

"Don't worry, Banjo. If anyone gives Blue hell, I'll break their damn kneecaps."
"Seriously? Come on, Fujibayashi-senpai!"
"Eheeheehee..."
"And what's with the weird laugh, Minase?"
"I'm just happy everyone's getting along so well already! I'd be happy to hang out with you more, Miki."

At that, Minako and Azusa share a glance.
"She has no idea what we're teasing him about, does she, Mina?"
"No, no I don't think she does, Azu."
"Eh? Did I miss something?"

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 20, 2024, 06:53:35 am »

Briar finally manages to make his way from backstage, having gone to check on the equipment as one does after giant monsters start ripping the place apart. He casually sidesteps the angry normie complaining about a refund after said monster attack, and moves to catch up with the others. "Looks like we got some new blood, whether they want it or not. Kinda hard to say no when you get to go all out like that, right?"

He takes a moment to look around. "Hey, anybody seen Si- uhhhh Sis Haruka? She took a bit of a beating, I wanted to check on her before we all sneak outta the spotlight."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 20, 2024, 08:10:22 am »

"...Looks like you're going to have some trouble anyway."

Nagisa laughed quietly to himself and turned to Briar.

"The last I saw of her, she was in pursuit of the unknown Mirager with Azusa. She might still be securing the way they went if she's not back yet, but no one seems too upset so she's probably all right."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 20, 2024, 09:44:24 am »

"I'll tell you when you're older, hehehe."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 20, 2024, 10:22:05 am »

The annoyed man just glares at Seitaro.
"Ugh, finally, yes! I've been asking for a refund since not only did I not even get sent my ticket, an Amanojaku attack made it impossible to see the concert tonight!"
"Sir, like we said, someone has already claimed the ticket."

Seitaro manages to get a closer look at the other Seitaro's e-receipt. The man's house, by coincidence, is also on the same street as his house. Not next door to his place or anything, but the numbers are close enough an absent-minded postman might have sent it to a different place by accident.
This is too golden!

"Aaaah, I see, I see. I may not be able to help with the refund, as this is outside my responsibilities, but I can help you with the core issue with your ticket. You see..."
He pulls out the paper ticket.
"I can confirm that this ticket has been claimed already. The ticket got sent, but something must have gone wrong. I've been investigating this issue, but, as you precisely noted, there was an incident involving Amanojaku. This very much delayed my investigation, you see..."
Seitaro drops the ticket, gently gliding towards the ground. His posture and voice, meanwhile, is less gentle.
"Because I care more about people getting out alive during an Amanojaku attack than some flimsy piece of dead wood!"
His back is straightened again and he adopts his most greased-up sales worker persona once more.
"Certainly the issue of the ticket has been solved now to your complete satisfaction, esteemed customer. As for the matter of refund, please understand that we are currently working together with officials to ensure no guest has been harmed and will be able to get home safely. As such, our hands are tied and your request for a refund must unfortunately be put at a lower priority. The best course of action I would recommend is you going home, feeling glad that you came out of it unharmed, and make a formal, friendly request for a refund via e-mail. The request will be responded to in a timely manner. If you still seek an immediate refund though, I'd be more than happy to oblige by showing you the door and reporting you to the officials for harassment."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 20, 2024, 11:22:21 am »

Briar does find Haruka nearby, looking down at her own Mirage. She has long since transformed back to her civilian form, and is sitting down on a bench that didn't get annihilated in the fight between Azusa and the mysterious Mirager.
The man just stares at Seitaro for a few seconds.

Then he continues yelling at the venue staff, who then continue to yell back at him about waiting for his refund.

Oh well. Some people are not worth your time.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 20, 2024, 11:31:25 am »

"..."

Seitaro simply shrugs, picks the ticket up and walks away, back to rejoin the overall group.

"Man, people who don't know how to cool down are really annoying."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 20, 2024, 04:41:40 pm »

Araki watched as Seitaro came back looking disappointed.

: Have you tried singin' at 'em?

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 20, 2024, 05:46:37 pm »

Briar saunters up to Haruka, but tones it down a bit when he sees her just... sitting and staring down. Something's clearly on her mind and him acting the fool a'int gonna help. "Heeey Haruka. I'm checkin' up on you, how're you holding it together? Do you need some patch work?' He asks, trying to wake her up from her stupor as casually as he can fail at being.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 20, 2024, 06:32:18 pm »

Haruka nods, checking her Mirage closely.
"I'm fine, Briar. Something was just up with that lady's Mirage. When our Mirages clashed....they resonated. Like...I could feel us synchronising."
"Mordred. That was it was called. I'd never even seen it before but I knew it like I'd been wielding it my entire life. I need to think about how I knew that. Or why."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #359 on: January 20, 2024, 09:24:40 pm »

"That sounds familiar. . ." Miyuki frowned on overhearing Haruka. "Like with Moralltach, and Misaki."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 50