Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35241 times)

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2023, 05:51:56 pm »

Abigail scoffed, as if her already coffee-driven, yet-to-idol concert day had taken a sharper turn into getting worse, her tone taking a rather exhausted tone as she retorted."Last time I slept backstage, I caught an earful. I'm not falling for it this time, Sire-" Yet, something caught her eye that took her off-focus for a moment.

"Isn't that..." Abigail hastily kneels, leaving the empty coffee cup in the ground as she tried to lift the crate up slightly to free the paper underneath.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2023, 06:28:47 pm »

"Wouldn't it be a little weird if I started wearing glasses around all the time. . .?" She shakes her head, then attempts to reassuringly pat Hikari's shoulder. The effect is probably less reassuring given that it looks a little bit like an anime villain reaching toward the camera as they kidnap a child. "Try not to worry about it too much, okay? It won't be good if you pass out or something."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2023, 06:52:50 pm »

Briar doesn't say anything, instead just giving Arisu a Look as she approaches and states her case. "Looks like we mighta found it, so uh. Don't worry about  location too much. S'just checkin' and confirmin', and we've got everyone here who'd actually hang up their coat."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2023, 07:26:20 pm »

"I'm sure it'll be fine, Minase-chan. Just gotta tell them you love their music right? You seemed plenty ready for these three anyway."

"There isn't anything else I don't know, right Miyuki? Am I going to find a boyfriend when we head back there or something?" Misaki adds, as they start heading inwards.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2023, 08:02:14 pm »

Arisu is absolutely delighted at seeing her own photos.

"My! It is clear that I have a fan! And among our own hardy crew, no less!" Well, who else was capable of leaving these pictures backstage, she reasoned.

"And rightfully so, for am I not the star of the show? A star among stars, no less, dazzling with the flame of a thousand sunsets." Snatching up a seemingly random-looking picture from Haruka's grasp, Arisu then proceeded to twirl around excitedly and admire it. "Truly, the photographer knows how to capture my better side. Look at the lighting. The angles. Simply stunning. Truly perfection incarnate!"

"Truly! I am most pleased!"

Abigail scoffed, as if her already coffee-driven, yet-to-idol concert day had taken a sharper turn into getting worse, her tone taking a rather exhausted tone as she retorted."Last time I slept backstage, I caught an earful. I'm not falling for it this time, Sire-" Yet, something caught her eye that took her off-focus for a moment.

"Isn't that..." Abigail hastily kneels, leaving the empty coffee cup in the ground as she tried to lift the crate up slightly to free the paper underneath.

Briar doesn't say anything, instead just giving Arisu a Look as she approaches and states her case. "Looks like we mighta found it, so uh. Don't worry about  location too much. S'just checkin' and confirmin', and we've got everyone here who'd actually hang up their coat."

"Pardon, did you both say something? I was far too busy admiring how fabulous I am. Apologies. It, ahem, tends to happen, yes."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 08:08:39 pm by ctsun »

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2023, 03:54:07 am »

Momiji followed behind everyone as they started to head back in

"Yes, don't worry about it they will probably like you...though one is very loud." she said with a nod.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2023, 04:50:49 am »

"Hah, you'd think... that they'd keep promotional stuff... somewhere a bit more far away from the ground, heh."

Abigail grunted as she tried to rescue the paper from beneath the crates. Weird place to leave photoshoots, honestly, but with the mystery of those photos solved for now, all what was left is picking that piece of paper up.

"C'mon... nearly... there..."

She attempted to pull out the piece of paper from beneath the boxes.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2023, 07:26:24 pm »

At that moment backstage, Kazuma comes to interrupt the Galactic Fairies.
"Kumon. Do you mind if I borrow Fujibayashi and Araki?"
"What for?"
"Nothing important. If all goes well, they'll want you on stage anyway. If not...well, the entire place is crawling with Miragers."

At that, Azusa shrugs. She pats both her partners on the shoulder.
"Don't have too much fun without me, huh?"
She walks off back to the stage area, while Kazuma starts leading them towards a corridor towards the security area for the arena.
"I just need to borrow you two for a second. We caught a few troublemakers skulking around the backstage."

As they walk towards the security area, they catch snippets of another conversation.
"...a shame. I thought....hm."
"You're still looking for someone to wield Brisingamen?"
"I have thought Kumon would be able to, but....no, the waveform patterns don't match either."
"Brisingamen...that was yours, right? Your Mirage."
"Heh. Once upon a time, Javier. Long behind me. It would be useful if we could get it to take a wielder, but....."
Freydis simply wistfully sighs.

The conversation continues behind Nagisa and Hagane.

Tsubasa leads the backstage visitors ttowards the main staging area where everyone was earlier.

"Alright, everyone, we're here. Uh....huh. Where'd everyone go?"
"Ehhh? I mean, that helps me get ready, I suppose, but-"
"Well, what'cha bringin' in for us, Blue?"

The audible gasp that emerges from Hikari's mouth as Azusa walks in is incredibly loud.

"Azu...Azus...It's..."
Azusa raises an eyebrow at Hikari.
"A fan?"
The girl from last time. The one Blue was makin' eyes at. Of course he let 'er in.
"HiAzusaI'msuchahugefanofyouIlistentoallofyoursongsandgotoallyourconcertsand-"
She places a hand on Hikari's shoulder as the poor girl almost overheats.
"Breathe."
"...."
"It's just such an honor to meet you, Azu..Kumon-senpai!"

She turns to the others.
"I've been following her since she was in the Chili Peppers! I really fell in love with her debut song TWIN-MIX. It's what got me into really wanting to become a musician! Ever since, I've followed all her lives, bought all her albums....I really loved her duets with Aika like Orbital Beat...I should really shut up, shouldn't I? I'm really sorry, I just....it's Azusa-"
Azusa chuckles.
"'Preciate it. Can I have a name?"
"M-Minase! Minase Hikari!"
So it is her. Minase Hikari...shame she didn't pass the Professor's auditions. Someone with that kind of enthusiasm...
"Tell ya what, Minase. I like the cut of yer jib. The normal seats for y'all are right at the front....but..."
She points at Seitaro, then Misaki, then Hikari.
"How'd you three like to watch from backstage?"
Hikari lights up at the idea.
"Eh?! Is that really okay?!"

"My, my. So rambunctious."

A low, sultry voice intercedes, as a tall, voluptuous lady emerges from the direction of the changing rooms. Her long hair is silky, tied in an almost impossible bun and curtain down the back of her hair. She sashays towards the group with careful poise, her black satin dress framing her body with a white fur collar.

"Tres bien. I assume you must be the guests we're expecting. You three give off an awfully interesting aura."
She smiles.
"Kamisato Setsuna. It's my pleasure to meet you all."

Hikari suppresses a squeal of glee.

Abigail, with some effort, pulls the photo from where it's been wedged.

Upon examination, she finds that it's an image of a younger Haruka, in her mid teens, with a younger girl next to her bearing a resemblance to her, though the younger girl's hair is brunette rather than pink. The skyline of Sendo City can be seen in the background.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 10:57:04 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2023, 08:21:12 pm »

"I'd try to get you let in more, Misaki, but my managers probably wouldn't like it, even if you're my sister." She glances aside at Asuza, questions deeper than her words in her eyes. "Are you sure it's actually okay to let them hang out back here the entire time. . . ?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2023, 08:30:56 pm »

"Hey, I bought my own backstage ticket. I only had to pull the sister card 'cause Minase-san got robbed."

Then she turned to the other idols.

"Mukawa Misaki, good to meet you both!" Misaki said cheerfully. "Watching from backstage sounds great! Best seats~"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 08:35:16 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2023, 02:11:16 am »

'I think they will be fine backstage. Momiji smiled. "Besides if they try anything I'll be here to stop them."

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2023, 05:17:19 am »

Abbie sighed as the photo was finally free from beneath the boxes, unable to keep her eyes away from it. Abigail can't stop herself from forming a faint smile in her face as she looked at it.

"Jackpot."

Standing up, Abigail handed the photograph back to Haruka, slowly shaking her head. "Don't lose it next time, Haruka."

She then turned to the rest of the band as she crossed her arms, her expression turning sour. "Beat, Siren... unless I'm very mistaken, missing showtime is not part of your job and Silver's got her charm, so get moving! I'm pretty sure there's gotta be someone wanting to leave another pile of photos near the coat hanger for next time, so go give them material!" Abigail hushed them off, as she walked off back towards backstage. She was going to need another coffee.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2023, 05:30:57 am »

Araki raised an eyebrow at Kazuma's request.

: No shit? Let's go then, some punks wantin' a free backstage pass should get a special meet 'n' greet.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2023, 05:51:51 am »

" Fine, fine. Just stop calling me Beat right now, you know I hate that nickname when we're not on the clock. Or at least, not on stage." He shook his head as Abigail headed back, and turned to Arisu next.
 "Come on, dreamer girl. You're not gonna get any more famous singing back here now are yah? And also, you need to learn to read the mood, your pics were not the target there."
He grabs a hold of her shoulder to turn her back around towards the gathering of other people and starts making his way back there himself.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 06:00:48 am by GreenKnight »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2023, 08:06:13 am »

The bigshots have appeared. Even he has heard of them and knows a bit about them. Plus, y'know, they're the focus of tonight's venue. He can recall having read about Kumon Azusa having beaten up some stalker during her Chili Peppers era. How long was that one ago? And Kamisato Setsuna... her looks and sense of fashion basically force you to take a look. Her presence is hard to escape. As espected, Miss Fangirl is being a fangirl.

Seitaro attempts to keep it cool for now, but he can feel himself sweating in his self-image.

"Nice to meet you, Kumon-san, Kamisato-san. My name's Imaeda Seitaro."

An interesting aura, she says... Well, Seitaro would definitely define himself as quite the character. He can't tell if that was supposed to be genuine or a veiled, polite diss though. He plays along.

"And as Mukawa-san implied, she's not the only with a legit backstage ticket."

He felt an urge to gloat about having been gifted said ticket, but realizes in time for once that it would cause a lot of headache. No reason to not call security on something rather unlikely, especially if he doesn't look like the rich boy archetype. His next idea was to simply iterate that he bought it too, but that would be a lie and would put attention on himself for highlighting it anyway.

"Thus, I will gladly take the offer of attending my deserved spot next to Mukawa-san and Minase-san."
"And don't you worry, I'll keep an eye on Minase-san so she won't go too much into fangirl mode while you're performing ☆"

Gotta tease the girl who can barely contain her joy. That's his only way of being able to relieve some of that pressure he is currently enduring within.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 50