Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 34635 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)
« Reply #720 on: July 16, 2024, 09:46:36 am »

Miyuki texts back.

I'm with them right now. We ran into the unit we're collaborating with, Azusa's old partner is here. I can head over after we finish up here?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

: Seems our newest newbie was feeling left out. He said to Nagisa before getting to texting.

Sure thing, I'll hit you up when we're done here.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 16, 2024, 05:42:34 pm »

Not at all! Nishikino and I simply don't have that much history. You've known Kumon longer than I, so you know how close those two were, once upon a time.

After all, without Kumon, Nishikino might not even be alive today.

Kumon's old partner? Nishikino Aika? Hm. Interesting. You know she was almost one of our teammates, before the....incident?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 16, 2024, 08:54:10 pm »

Nagisa hadn't responded to the comment because the statement at the beginning and the question at the end of it sounded like it was some sort of personal comment about her and Azusa's history, and that wasn't any of his knowledge or business to get into the middle of. He looked over at Araki instead.

"Should we give them time to catch up, then?"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 10:02:52 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #724 on: July 17, 2024, 10:24:53 am »

That's her. And no, I didn't. What happened?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 17, 2024, 11:19:55 am »

Nishikino was supposedly compatible with a Mirage called Ame-no-Ohbari - the sister sword of Heavenrend, if you can believe it. The stalker attack made her go into hiding for a few years. You know the one; the one that was all over the news because Kumon put her attacker in the hospital. It was part of the reason had to open a new round of recruitments and picked you and most of your fellows up; her and Yagami both had to drop out of the auditions.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 11:23:29 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 17, 2024, 03:04:59 pm »

Secondly, Tsubasa's phone goes off. He checks it, his eyes widen, and then he immediately sends messages to Hikari, Misaki and Seitaro.

Misaki promptly checks her phone once she feels it buzz. Dunno why he can’t just talk, we’re right here…
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Araki nodded.

: Sounds like the best idea. I... ain't the best explainer. Of all the possibilities, like "I don't feel I should be talking or being present", he chose that one before getting away from the now empty bowl.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #728 on: July 18, 2024, 02:22:18 pm »

Weird to think about. . . Do you think they could have anything to do with recent events? I don't really see how, but. . .
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 21, 2024, 06:30:20 pm »

As far as I know, Nishikino has nothing to do with current events....but a potential Mirager might be a target of whoever our assailant a few weeks ago.

Yo. Shirogane-senpai's calling us over after lunch. She wants to run us through the training routine. She said to keep it on the down-low.
Training routine?
Yeah, training routine. She wants us to discuss what songs we're going to be singing for our debuts.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 22, 2024, 12:43:20 pm »

Misaki reads it and very carefully tries to keep her face neutral as part of the “down low”. It’s not really working but the effort is there. Gotcha! Was nearly done anyways.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #731 on: July 22, 2024, 05:17:36 pm »

I'll keep an eye out then. Amd see you soon.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 23, 2024, 04:17:48 pm »

Please do. Even if we are looking into Fire Soul's history, Kumon would appreciate us protecting Nishikino, which might help us immensely..

We gotta do some dance practice and check out the venue and all that in advance.
Wait, we're making our own songs?
Yeah. Normally, Javi would write one for us, but with all the extra work he has to run and with the broken arm, he's leaving it to us.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 23, 2024, 04:41:32 pm »

Misaki visibly pales at this and opens her mouth, probably to swear, but remembers the keeping quiet and closes it.

Seriously? Our own? That’s a tall order to drop on us so close! she texts rapid-fire. Then she takes a deep breath. Anyone with song writing experience raise your hand… not literally but you know what I mean…
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 25, 2024, 08:42:38 am »

Hikari is also trying - and failing - to hide her surprise.
Eeehh?! But I've only written a few songs, I only do covers!
Show must go on, Misaki and Minase. Show must go on. 'Sides, Shirogane-senpai's offered to help us with songwriting. Y'know, having the lady who used to be the frontman and songwriter for a band that performed at the Budokan might help.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50