Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 34662 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)
« Reply #645 on: April 05, 2024, 07:36:12 pm »

"...something the matter?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #646 on: April 06, 2024, 12:02:13 am »

"I'm so confused. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: April 06, 2024, 02:13:38 am »

"..."

Abigail turned towards Miyuki with an absent-minded look on her face.

"..."

She then stared at Kazuma, the same vacant stare and smile on her face. "WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo"

"G-good talk... t-team. R-reunion adj-journed." And with those words, Abigail made her way out, gazing into oblivion.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: April 06, 2024, 06:28:21 am »

"....these are the documents you asked for, Nago, but I'm not sure-"
At that point, Nana walks in, looking at the group assembled.
"Oh! I uh...didn't realise you were all in here practicing. Am I disturbing you guys? I can go."
Her eyes flit over to Misaki and almost immediately light up.
"On second thought, I'd really rather stay, if you don't mind."
"Actually, Nana, we were just about to go and have lunch, if that's okay with you. Do you wanna come along? We were trying to get Miyuki to show us this place her friend works at!"
"Oh? Really? Um....well, I mean, it would seem weird if I'm having lunch with people like Kamisato-senpai and Kumon-senpai...buuut, then again, Misaki DOES still owe me a nice treat...I'd love to come along!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: April 06, 2024, 02:53:50 pm »

”We just finished practicing for now. We were brainstorming what to call our unit ahead of the show. I was hoping to invite you, so good timing!”
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: April 07, 2024, 05:05:52 am »

"Oh, did you figure out a name yet? That's good! We can start making....merchandise of you. Like...shirts with your face on it...."
Nana pauses. Javier lifts an eyebrow.
"...Yukine, you realise our employee discount isn't that big even if you buy a ton of shirts, right?"
"Eh?! That wasn't what I was thinking of!"
"She just wants to show support for Misaki! Isn't that right, Nana-chan?"
"Y-yeah. My Misaki...she'll look so good on stage. Please do your best to support her, Hikari."
"Of course! Anything to support my friends! Now, Miyuki, uh....what is that place you were talking about earlier?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #651 on: April 08, 2024, 08:45:28 am »

Miyuki looks at Nana for a few moments, wheels turning in her head, before Hikari distracts her.
"Oh, it's Horiuchi Ramen downtown. They've got a bunny on their sign? It's tasty, and they have all kinds of noodles, not just ramen."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: April 08, 2024, 10:23:08 am »

Misaki feels like she's missing something.

"Uh, yeah- we settled on 'AnarKISS' for the four of us!" Misaki says. Then explains a bit about why.

Then, on to food.

"Oh, that place! Yeah it's pretty good!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: April 08, 2024, 05:58:34 pm »

"I know it. Nice place, too. If y'don't mind, I'll join in." Briar says, having recovered from his laughing fit. He's very tempted to speak up regarding Nana's.. Obsession, but he also feels like it might turn dangerous if he presses the matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: April 10, 2024, 10:00:50 am »

Horiuchi Ramen was a fairly successful establishment in downtown Sendo. Run by a small family, it had somehow endured through decades of change from small fishing town to the bustling metropolis it was today. Still, the sign of a rabbit next to a lightning bolt was an iconic fixture in the Sendo consciousness.

The group arrives, and blissfully, the place is empty, except for a few tables. Then again, it's just after lunch, so most of the people have left by now.

A familiar face sidles up to the group. At least, familiar to Miyuki.
"Welcome to Horiuchi Ramen, how many are-"
She pauses.

Miyuki knows her; she's been here a while, and attended the same school as Miyuki, but a year older. If you remember correctly, she's already a graduate, and already working towards something or other. She'd called herself Mina Mayday, you remember; odd name, but you remember she was half-American. Regardless, she seemed to take a shine to Miyuki, and hooked her up with some discounts from time to time. She'd often talk about places she'd been abroad; Northsdale, Paris, London. Sometimes, you wondered if she was talking to make conversation or just because she liked you.

That last part was unthinkable, of course. That sort of thing only happened in anime.

"Well, well, Mukawa, what do we have here? You're awfully popular today. I was just expecting you on your own like always, but I'm happy to accomodate your friends too."
"Why don't you introduce us, hm? Sorry if I'm getting a little personal. Miyuki here's a regular."
"Oh, we're coworkers!"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:21:04 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #655 on: April 10, 2024, 11:05:09 am »

"Yeah. Or, Hikari here is more Misaki's coworker. Sorry to dump everyone on you at once. It'll probably be faster if everyone just introduces themselves."
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: April 12, 2024, 05:21:06 am »

"Shy, are we? Come on, we got enough for all of you. You're lucky you got here after the lunch rush. The name's Mina, by the way. I hope Mukawa here's not giving you hell."
Mina leads the way to a pair of open tables.
"Coworkers, huh? I never could picture what kinda job Mukawa would have. Where d'you work?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 12, 2024, 07:04:42 am »

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean..." Misaki grumbled as she sat down.

"I ended up getting hired on to the Fire Soul entertainment agency, actually. One thing kinda led to another and, here I am."

Sigtext!

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: April 12, 2024, 07:49:42 am »

"More like us givin' her hell. She always has to deal with our crap and keep a straight face. That's not an easy job." Briar says, sitting down where the owner wanted. He starts looking for the menu, wondering how best to avoid getting burned by any spicy surprises on the menu.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: April 13, 2024, 04:23:12 am »

"Fire Soul, huh? What, are you guys idols are something?"
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 50