Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 28197 times)

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)
« Reply #615 on: March 28, 2024, 11:32:51 am »

"Sure, that sounds good." Abigail replies, placing her hands behind her neck, arching her back slightly.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 01, 2024, 04:30:56 pm »

"Oooh, discounts! Introduce us to your friend, Mukawa-senpai!"

At that moment, Javier walks in, arm still in a cast. For the last few weeks, he's been supervising the training, though of late, he's let Azusa take care of it on her own. Occasionally, you even see his husband coming in to help out, though not often; from what you know of Kousuke Luna, he's an event planner, and not much of a musician.

"Before you guys leave, I have a few things I gotta discuss."
"Firstly, we've got a new assignment as Miragers. Both of us."
"Is this the Double Ace assignment?"
"Right in one, Shirogane. Now, the cover story is that Fire Soul's idols are going to be the opening act for Double Ace. To give them a a boost. They're debuting in two weeks. They're flying in from Tokyo and will be here later tonight, so I want you to go meet them. I've offered them use of our training facilities for dancing only; there's not many dance studios equipped for them, and in any case the Professor wants to study their Biorhythm patterns."
"Unofficially, the Professor's picked up unusual Biorhythm patterns. She suspects that there's going to be an Amanojaku attack before the concert. Now, Amanojaku are attracted to high sources of Biorhythm, such as musicians, as you know, so we'll be their protection detail. Now, I know you've kept up your training as Miragers and as idols, so this'll be a test for you."
"Double Ace, huh? I heard 'bout 'em. Apparently they're a duo of a veteran idol and a newbie. Buncha rumours about who that one might be. Including me."
"That leads me to my next question."

Javier gazes at Seitaro, Hikari, Tsubasa and Misaki.
"You four need to give me a unit name. Something to work with. Mina and I will be working on the press release and I need a name."

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 02, 2024, 04:35:24 am »

"Unusual biorhythm patterns, huh. Think the mystery mirager is going to be behind this suspected attack as well?" Abigail said, stretching her arms.

"Tch, this time..." But something else caught her attention first. "Wait, you four don't have a name for the team yet? What's the hold up?"

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 02, 2024, 07:15:56 am »

"Puttin' it off until the last minute clearly. Though, protection detail... They staying in house too or do we gotta play night watch on the streets in case th'Juku come out to play before the concert starts?" Briar asks, tearing himself away from his current work at last as Javier comes in with the important news.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #619 on: April 02, 2024, 10:16:25 am »

"I guess that's the Kazanari effect at work. I hope that black Mirager isn't there, she'll probably be more prepared for us next time."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 02, 2024, 05:29:47 pm »

"Names are hard...we haven't figured out one that would fit all four of us...but I'm sure we'll figure something out!"
"The Professor suspects the black Mirager might make an appearance, but we can't know for certain."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 02, 2024, 05:54:57 pm »

"Well, I can only suppose that when she does make an appearance, we shall give her a quick sending-off." Despite gladly voicing this statement rather gleefully, Arisu still looked vaguely unhappy. "Still protection detail, hmmm? I shall take it but may we swap duties next mission? I imagine I am far from the only one among my team who desires a time in the spotlight."

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 02, 2024, 06:05:37 pm »

"Be happy to make you shine, Arisu. But we've gotta take our turns, can't have it all the time. ... And besides, if they do get attacked, just steal the show then. That way everyone'll remember you." Briar says, egging the prideful singer along.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 03, 2024, 12:22:11 am »

"I could care less about the spotlight so just being on stand by to clobber the Amanojaku and whoever that black mirager is is fine by me." Momiji said before biting into another of her seemingly endless supply of after practice snacks.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 03, 2024, 08:36:46 am »

Arisu simply sighed deeply. "How lacking of ambition you both are. To be an idol is to be a star. A radiant presence bringing joy to the hearts of all. Being on stand-by hardly lends well to such a cause." Or, perhaps she has simply entered herself into the wrong organisation. Either or.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 03, 2024, 08:50:13 am »

"Hah. Speaking honest, I'm more interested in another off-chance encounter with the black mirager than anything else." Abigail grinned, listening in their conversation.

"Still, we could always dress one of us in black and try to provoke them towards us. Good bait for a good hunt."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 04, 2024, 08:02:37 pm »

"Don't be so enthusiastic to see her again. It'd be better for everyone if the black Mirager didn't appear again. Certainly for me."
Javier winces briefly at his broken arm.
"As for where Double Ace will be, they will be in a hotel somewhere downtown. Given that one of them is a veteran idol, do try to be discreet. I am told her identity is being kept hidden for her safety."
"She's a veteran? That's really uncommon for an idol to come out of retirement like that...I wonder if I know her."
"You probably do. You're practically an encyclopedia for idols."
"Eh? That's not true!"
"You can literally name every album Kumon-senpai, Shirokawa-senpai AND Kamisato-senpai released, right down to date, number and name of the songs ON the albums...you even knew about that reissue we had to do because one of the album artists messed up! You even spent last night listening to all of Miyuki's songs. Again."

Hikari waves her hands, flailing at Miyuki.
"Ehhh?! Don'ttellherthat! That's so embarassing!"
"Eh? What's the difference? You were okay with it when you were just a fan and not working with them."
"I-I can't fangirl over coworkers!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: April 04, 2024, 08:36:25 pm »

"I give you permission as her sister to fangirl all you want. Sometimes she gets self conscious about it and it's really funny."

"You should have seen her the first couple times she came home with fan mail, hehe."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: April 05, 2024, 05:53:11 am »

Seitaro chuckles at Hikari getting embarassed by Tsubasa.
"Ah, but isn't that a good thing too, Minase-chan? With your extensive, dare I say, even encyclopedic knowledge of the idol world, you can open many doors with promo work."
"Of course, don't forget to open doors for yourself as well ☆"
He then returns into a pondering motion once more.
"But gotta admit, Double Ace is a really good name. Any attempt at a card-themed name would sound like us aping them... I'm overthinking it. KISS, Seitaro, KISS... ..."
"KISS! THAT'S IT!"
The sudden yell even surprised himself, but he cannot afford to stop for anything right now.

"AnarKISS! Two sweet members, two heel members. We don't need more than that to make people's head turn. C'mon, you know it's great, let's take this as our unit name!"
(OoC Note: If this were a Japanese game, AnarKISS would be アナKISSト which is the katakana for "anarchist" with the "kisu" part replaced with latin letters.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 05:59:19 am by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 05, 2024, 09:13:38 am »

"And I suppose you and Misaki are the heels, right?"
"Come on, Miki! It'll be fun being idols together!"
"Well, not like I had a choice to begin with. What's your take on AnarKISS?"
"I think it's great, but it could use a little....spicing up. Maybe put a star in there somewhere, or a heart?"
"What about you, Misaki?"
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48