Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35041 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #525 on: February 03, 2024, 10:12:32 am »

"I think she also probably wanted to know you were doing something so dangerous. After all, it goes both ways with siblings. I think she'll like the idea of keeping an eye on you as much as you do her."

Tsubasa shrugs at Misaki.
"Probably because you look like one of the members of Morning Musume more than, well...Kumon-senpai. She's got the older, sexier look, so people don't question when she can curbstomp people's faces in. That and uh....the publicized kneecapping incident."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 04, 2024, 12:31:43 pm »

Arisu soon arrives at the Fire Soul building with a resounding thud, preening herself in a diva-like pose.

"Rejoice, for ! have co-"

Her expression soon changes quickly upon noticing the lack of fanfare.

"Is this really it? Just you, Momiji? I would have expected a festival or, failing that, a small parade. And what even was this grand emergency that they summoned us all for, anyway?"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 12:34:10 pm by ctsun »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 04, 2024, 12:38:56 pm »

"Sure, if you say so." Misaki followed through on Seitaro's high-five (she wasn't really trying to put much force into it, but, well, it was Misaki).

"I know... Azusa - er, Kumon-senpai - seems like as much a badass in person as her reputation." The pout did not help her look not cute. "I wonder if... nah that would be dumb, Miyuki would kill me more than she will about joining."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #528 on: February 04, 2024, 01:16:19 pm »

"I guess I can understand that much. I'm still gonna kill her myself if she does something stupid because she's a Mirager now, though."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 04, 2024, 01:44:47 pm »

"You're still going to be dead, right?" Abigail fixed her posture before turning around in the chair.

After a couple seconds of silence, Abigail slouches back on the chair, crossing her legs. "Whether she kills you once or twice, it won't make you less dead."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 04, 2024, 02:49:41 pm »

"Shoot away with your question, kouhai."

"I'm...certain she'd probably be fine."
The uncertain look on Haruka's face tells a different story.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 04, 2024, 04:01:05 pm »

"It wasn't really a question, hehe. I'm not actually going to think of finding a reason to punch a dude so people don't think I'm cutesy." ...Mostly. She'll think about it she just probably won't do it. The kneecapping incident is not an aspiration, and she told herself this quite firmly.

...Unless someone finds out Nana's her friend and tries something, then all bets are off.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #532 on: February 04, 2024, 05:52:02 pm »

Miyuki slumped a bit.
"I'll just have to trust Fire Soul to take care of her."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 04, 2024, 07:48:42 pm »

"I'm not actually going to think of finding a reason to punch a dude so people don't think I'm cutesy."
"There's always space for a choreography where you swing your fists at one of us, to sell the image of violence without actually inflicting it."
Seitaro definitely doesn't bother if he's a positive influence on her or not.
"..."
"On second thought, safety first. Wear a keikogi and smash some planks in a music video or something."
But he definitely realises that the audience would not like it if she would raise hands against one of the traditional idols, so he would become the most likely target instead.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 04, 2024, 08:38:05 pm »

Azusa snorts.
"Honestly, the more you deny it, the more it'll haunt ya. Own your cuteness, Misaki. If it's part of ya, if yer comfortable with it, then you can get comfortable enough in yer own shoes that people will buy the harshness behind it. Kinda like that gap moe thing Mina went on about a while back."
"I didn't call myself the Angel-Faced Demon fer nothin'."

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 04, 2024, 11:22:54 pm »

"Is this really it? Just you, Momiji? I would have expected a festival or, failing that, a small parade. And what even was this grand emergency that they summoned us all for, anyway?"

Momiji looked up from her phone as Arisu arrived

"Oh, its you Arisu." Momiji said shaking her head "No I don't. I sent them a text when I got here telling them they owe me overtime pay for this but I haven gotten a reply back as usual."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 11:24:29 pm by rustytengo »

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 05, 2024, 11:39:26 am »

"Well, why don't we enter and find out?"

Slamming the doors of the Fire Soul building wide open, she once again declared loudly.

"Rejoice, for we have come! Now, what seems to be the emergency to summon us here? Hmm?"

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 05, 2024, 03:29:06 pm »

Momiji sighed as Arisu made her entrance into the building.

"We are about thirty minuets early Arisu. I wouldn't expect people to be ready for you" she said following in after.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 06, 2024, 07:48:07 am »

Briar didn't have much else to say, since only time would give them an answer as to whether Misaki joining would end in smiles or tears. He at least had a distraction arrive with Arisu's flamboyant entrance, and so he bids Haruka and Miyuki a quick goodbye as he decides to put out this graceful fire. "You're early, Princess. Whatever we're here for, no orders for us until it's time. Gotta hurry up and wait."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 08, 2024, 12:47:27 pm »

"Poo! Really?", Arisu pouted. "What is even the point of summoning us early? I have heard of being fashionably late but disappointingly early? How dare they keep a lady waiting?!!"
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 50