Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35053 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #465 on: January 30, 2024, 08:05:03 am »

"Maybe I can get you two to talk to my managers. I'm not very good at designing outfits, but getting some. . . less threatening color combinations in them might be nice." She tilts her head at Seitaro's confusion. "You've got a pretty standout personality and fashion sense already, so I don't think you need to worry that much. And I don't think anyone was accusing you of crossdressing. . .?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 30, 2024, 08:13:42 am »

"Err... Really? Guess I misunderstood that one."
Seitaro scratches his head, feeling embarrased about his outburst now.
"... I'm not sure, really. When I think about it, the law of idols can be rather different, even if we're allowed to freely express ourselves. People have expectations. But people also expect Fire Soul to be the grunge equivalent of the idol scene. But new expressions also attract new fans to venues and merch. But business cannot be the core reasion to make decisions. But money is still nice. But so is being yourself."
He continues mumbling to near-inaudible levels while rubbing his chin.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 30, 2024, 08:26:01 am »

"You know I should have expected you would have some whole thing like that but somehow I'm still surprised."

"I don't know where to even begin on a stage persona that isn't just me..."

"So I'll have to take you up on the brainstorming offer for sure."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 30, 2024, 08:31:45 am »

: She's put more thought into this than I ever have... This was meant to be spoken to himself, but Araki does not do quiet. At Seitaro's grumbling, Araki pipes up.

: Ever heard of KISS? Not the band, the phrase "Keep It Simple, Stupid". Stop overthinkin' it.

Araki stood up and made for the door.

: Anyways, meeting's over for now so I'm gonna take the chance to finish the sandwich elsewhere. If ya have a question only I can answer, I'll be between here and the top floor.

With that, he leaves for the roof.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #469 on: January 30, 2024, 11:06:36 am »

". . . I think I'm also going to get some air." It was getting harder to ignore Misaki talking about her future with the agency, and that issue was far from dealt with in the older Mukawa's head. She stood up and headed into the hall after Araki left.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 30, 2024, 05:38:45 pm »

Abigail tossed the empty cup of coffee into the garbage can before turning her gaze to the sky.

"Ni~tsu ga kurete chikadzuku..." Her voice reached up as she closed her eyes. "Kimagurena anata... o machibōkete..."

As if she could simply read the words that came through her lips, Abigail sung the melody tenderly - dusty sentences quietly escaping her mouth.

She spun around, letting her arms raise up with the wind of her own making - of her own. At that moment, at the rooftop of the Fire Soul Agency, the wind had her name on it, as well as her melody.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 31, 2024, 01:30:51 pm »

Haruka nods, leaving with Miyuki.
"I....also need a minute to process."
She tries to hide the clear shaking in her hands as she leaves. Hikari notices, but before she can say something, Araki comments. She puts on her biggest smile.
"I just wanted to be like you, Fujibayash-senpai and Kumon-senpai, you know? It's hard trying to be like your idols if you don't have a plan."
As the EUFON agents not already present at the building arrive, they arrive to see nobody in particular. After all, they're all about half an hour early.

Still, the Fire Soul Agency is upstairs, and owing to the agreement between both agencies, both can freely enter each other's public areas, though given Fire Soul's facilities are in the middle of the city, and EUFON's were on the outskirts for the moment, it was a little easier to visit the Fire Soul facilities.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 31, 2024, 01:58:05 pm »

: Yo. Finishing his sandwich, Araki made it to where Abigail was.

: I think you missed something important in the meeting just now, something about your Mirage.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 31, 2024, 02:53:15 pm »

"Shizunde shimau yūh--ack!" Abigail froze in place in the middle of her spinning, startled by the voice calling to her.

"Ah, it's you, Metal." Abigail gave an absent glance towards her sweater before looking back towards Araki. It looked good enough.

"About my Mirage? What did I mi-" Abigail shook her head, taking a moment to clear her voice. "Tch. Well, I won't say no to you playing messenger about it. What's this..
 'important' thing?"
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 03:07:50 pm by LyfeldLesk »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 31, 2024, 04:09:48 pm »

Araki scratched his head.

: Well, I didn't really get what the doc was sayin' but...

: Seems like your Mirage and a couple others are actually a super secret third type... Same as that black Mirager's. And that's not all, there was another one of those types yesterday other than hers, yours, and our newbie's.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 31, 2024, 04:22:10 pm »

"Same as the black Mirager, huh..." That primal feeling of the hunt came back to her by the mere thought of that fleeing, obscured shape. Her hand clenched, the wants of the battlefield taunting her. Prey.

She grinned."Hah. So, a 'duper super secret' third type? That's a pretty thought." She then dropped her smile as the realization came - there was another.

Not the strange presence unbeknownst to her - whoever that secret individual was wasn't worth a dime if it didn't show on the battlefield - but the newbie. Somebody on their side - would they share the characteristics of such a... peculiar Mirage?

"Well, that certainly is important. Which of the newbies is the super duper secret fella?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 31, 2024, 04:42:44 pm »

: Guy's called... Imaeda, I think. Easier if I just take you to him.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 31, 2024, 04:47:14 pm »

"I'll take that, Metal. I might as well get more coffee." Nodding, Abigail put her hands inside the sweater's sidepockets, walking towards Araki.

"Nice place y'all have here, though."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 31, 2024, 04:56:07 pm »

: I know, right? Javi's got us some primo real estate. Where's your company's place? Araki lead Abigail back to the meeting room as he talked.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 31, 2024, 05:11:23 pm »

"Someplace less busy, that I gotta say. The view isn't as... 'urban' as in here. Shame getting there is a slog, or I'd boast more about it."

Abigail entered the meeting room while stretching her neck, feeling a small itch where the collar of her sweater touches her skin. "Hey. Missed the Mirage reveal party much?"
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50