Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35065 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #405 on: January 24, 2024, 09:28:26 pm »

"It's hardly a confirmed thing yet, but a foot in the door is something... the whole 'idol' stuff doesn't normally seemed like my thing, but like, after talking to the performers and hearing how different Fire Soul is maybe it might work out?" Well okay Misaki couldn't step back from it now after seeing how happy for her Nana was.

"Sort of, yeah. I bet the marketing department is going to eat that up."

"Oh, but if you get the internship we might end up working together! That would be awesome."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 24, 2024, 09:37:09 pm »

"Oh, maybe I won't have to buy you tickets if you can just get in for free, huh? Hehehe!"
Nana seems quite...enthusiastic at the idea of working with Misaki and spending time with her.
"Maybe if they do auditions again, I'll even get to meet RUNE in person. I wonder what she's like? I bet she's really cool and collected. Sorta like Azusa."
"It seems a little silly I'm getting excited over something like this, huh? I don't know. I'm just....excited that I might be getting to work with you, Misaki, and might get to meet all these cool people!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 24, 2024, 09:49:42 pm »

Nagisa was simply busking on the street outside the ten story office building. He wasn't playing for a crowd; there just weren't many people in the area at this time of day in this part of town, but he wasn't doing it for attention anyway. He was playing just for his own edification, enjoying how different the open air environment made his instrument sound.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 05:28:45 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 24, 2024, 11:06:13 pm »

"Obviously if I can get tickets you get one. First person on the list!"

Misaki looked at Miyuki again when 'RUNE''s personality came up. ...Maybe this one can be saved as a pleasant surprise.

"We're both a bit silly then, since that's a pretty exciting thing for me too."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 25, 2024, 05:03:52 am »

Hikari clenches her fists to show off her determination.
"Even if they don't want me in Fire Soul after all that, I don't mind at all. I'll find another way to reach everyone with my music."
"Ehehehe. My answer's kinda weird, isn't it? You'd think someone who wants to be an idol wants to be famous, but....I honestly don't even care about that. Just that my songs can reach someone and make them happy is enough to make me happy. If I get to do it with my friends and my favorite singer, I'll be even happier!"

Seitaro listens silently. Of course she would outshine him. She has dedicated herself to this dream of hers. Meanwhile for him, the song reached him out of a whim. It was by accident he found out that he was pretty good at it. So much difference in dedication and yet, the same humble goal.
"Girl, you're talking to someone who regularely sings at the Dew Choc. I can't think of a smaller venue even if I tried. Your answer's not weird at all."
His gaze then wanders across the streets towards both ends of it. He hasn't been in this area often. Looks neat, looks busy. Everything is going according to plan. Gears of a clockwork spinning to keep the entire system running. The sound of the city. The sound of urban life. The sound of order.
So sterile.
"We still have a bit of spare time, so..."
Of course, that also meant that everything was alright. That the people at large don't fear the Amanojaku. Their attacks will happen, will disrupt them, but people are able and capable of bouncing back quickly. Still, Seitaro is not a fan of that. He's been called a trickster, a troublemaker, a fool, an idiot, by several people in his life. By people who grew up normally. By people so walled in by what is expected of them that they no longer see those walls. Wanting to tear down those walls so he can meet people on eye level, that is Seitaro's desire.
"Let's warm up our voices, here and now. Can't perform well on stage if you can't even sing on the streets after all ☆"
The good part at the very least is, since he's already been called a trickster, a troublemaker, a fool, an idiot, multiple times... He has nothing to risk and nothing to lose. What? Losing the social standing he never had? Losing face, when he never liked wearing a mask anyway? The walls of society give safety, but freedom lies outside of it. He is a free man. Maybe that's why Nyghthowl is so attracted to him.

"Sora wo oshiagete te wo nobasu komi gogatsu no koto"

As he sings, he slowly turns towards Hikari, inviting her to sing Hanamizuki by Yo Hitoto alongside him, in front of the building. He is the fool. And the fool is king outside the walls.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 25, 2024, 08:13:43 am »

Arisu was in the dance studio, standing in front of the huge mirrors along the walls and striking various poses and overall admiring how well herself and this new outfit were put together this time.

"Ah~ A delight! Truly a delight! Another splendid job by the costume designers."

"Why, I am so happy I could almost sing~!"

"Sekai~ de ichiban no ohimesama~♫!"

« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 08:19:10 am by ctsun »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #411 on: January 25, 2024, 09:04:55 am »

Miyuki starts to protest at the comment about them being rivals onstage, but it peters out with a sort of deflating sound as she realizes how futile the ruse is at this point. Her expression does brighten a bit with amusement as Misaki glances at her, and she resists the urge to giggle a bit as she pieces together who RUNE is and why her attitude might not align with Nana's expectations. It might be fun to see Hikari's reaction to someone gushing over her, too.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 25, 2024, 09:16:17 am »

"The Dew Choc? I remember going by there a few times. It's right next to work, so....I think I've even see you perform a few times too. I think that's why you feel familiar."
Hikari takes her earphones out when she hears Seitaro start singing.

Taking a brief moment to clock what he started singing, she joins in as fluidly as she were singing any one of Azusa's songs.
"Douka kite hoshii....mizugiwa made kite hoshii...."

Despite the song being a slow, quiet type, though, Hikari can't help herself but dance around a little. Her energy is irrepressible.
"Eh? Who are they?"
Nana is suddenly distracted by the sounds of Seitaro and Hikari singing.
"The girl sounds familiar...Misaki, do we know her from school? Is she one of Miyuki's friends?"
Nagisa, meanwhile, as he busks, gets a few coins from passersby.

He does notice two things. Firstly, he notices in the nearby udon shop, he sees Kazuma and Minako talking to each other over a meal. They seem to be enjoying each other's company.

Secondly, a girl in a red hoodie is paying Nagisa more attention than the people who passed him by. He notices that her hair is two-toned, similar to Hikari's, but blonde and violet red, rather than Hikari's peach and blonde hair. The expression on her face is neutral, but you sense a mix of interest and....irritation? in her gaze.

"..."

She walks away without a word, before Nagisa can say anything.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 25, 2024, 10:51:35 am »

"Oh, I met those two in the line yesterday. The guy - Seitaro - and I basically tripped over each other trying to stop a dude from stealing her - Hikari's - ticket. I think she's actually a bit older than us?"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2024, 11:02:42 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 25, 2024, 11:09:58 am »

"Oh huh. Okay. Wonder why they're here?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 25, 2024, 11:20:58 am »

"Well, we sort of ended up stuck together during the whole incident. Sooo... same as me, I figure. Or, well, Seitaro seemed on the fence so he could be here to refuse I guess."

Misaki raised a hand and waved at the two of them while she was talking. May as well say hi.
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 25, 2024, 11:32:17 am »

"Eh? Did you have to sing during the Amanojaku attack? You're not a Mirager, are you?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 25, 2024, 11:40:55 am »

”E-Eh? When did I mention singing during the attack, I meant it turned out we all had some singing skills before the whole thing kicked off- they both do stuff on their own too and we talked some-“ Misaki waved her hands in front as if trying to banish the question, which probably didn’t help.  Misaki didn’t want to lie and was clearly not good at it. She needed to like, get permission to tell Nana she was too sharp.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 10:24:14 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 25, 2024, 11:58:56 am »

"Ehh? Okay...I guess...?"
Nana seems reluctant, but she lets it go for now.

A young woman walks up them to line up behind them as they wait outside the building. Most of her face is hidden by her glasses and beret, but she looks to be about her early twenties.

"Afternoon."
"Afternoon..."
She doesn't seem interested in drawing further attention to herself, so she looks down and away from Nana, Misaki and Miyuki. Miyuki feels like she's familiar from somewhere, but can't tell without a good look.

"Uh...okay, Misaki, we can go and say hi to them. Uh....you didn't attend the concert with this Hikari without me, right?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 25, 2024, 12:10:34 pm »

”I mean, kind of? We just met in the line. Not that the concert lasted more than like ten minutes…”
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 10:24:28 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 50