Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35217 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #315 on: January 18, 2024, 04:54:45 am »

"A lot happened. Glad you're all right, Javier. And that Kazuma is holding up too, though you probably need to be checked out further by the staff."

Skarn held up Khanda and with a flash of light, the shotgun reverted back into an inconspicuous silver pin with a blue jewel in the center. He stuck it on his lapel.

"Hopefully those girls didn't get themselves into too much trouble chasing that dark Mirager."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #316 on: January 18, 2024, 07:10:34 am »

"That was terrifying. . ." Miyuki said, hugging herself a bit. She looked alarmed for just a moment before turning to fret over Misaki. "Are you okay? Did you get hit? That was really dangerous, you should have. . ." She deflated a bit, realizing just how much more trouble they would have been in had Misaki done what Miyuki wanted.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 18, 2024, 07:41:10 am »

"Alright, big guy... Hell with it, code names off. Javier, that arm isn't getting fixed with a Salve or three so I'll use the medkit to splint it. As for Kazuma... Oi, big guys one and two, keep watch for me for any other sneaky buggers, I can't sing and patch someone up and keep watch at once. Thanks in advance!"

Briar does exactly as he says, humming under his breath for a moment as he gets in the zone. Showing a great deal of skill with multitasking, he begins applying the appropriate splints and bandages for Javier, and then he begins singing for Kazuma.

"... Got them moves, got them vibes, got that strategy..."

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 18, 2024, 07:58:28 am »

Conquests stops her trot as they feel the threat vanish, shaking their head in disappointment. Too far. Too slow.

"Tch. I have yet to show all of my glory. You'll see one day, Shadow Mirager. I'm going to be the end of you." Conquest muttered before turning around and leaving the scene. "And I will shine the brightest, conquering all."

Conquest slowy rides back into the hallway, their mount moving by Beat melody's beat, as they approach the group.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 18, 2024, 08:15:15 am »

"Aw, she got away..." Misaki pouted, which was a bit out of step with what the situation was.

"But that was awesome! And terrifying! I don't think my heart's going to slow down for a week, haha!" the adrenaline was absolutely getting to her she'd rapidly gone from rad concert to life in mortal danger to superpowered heroics and she felt like she was practically vibrating in place from the way her blood was pumping. "I kinda feel like my brain's melting a bit from trying to process everything and I'm only like 70% sure this is actually happening at this point!" she continues with the exact same cheer.

"I'm fiiiiine Miyuki, they didn't even scratch me! You were too busy eviscerating anything that got close!" Misaki assured her sister. "What about you, you definitely ate a hit here and there. I have fully no idea how this crap works do any of you have like healing magic or something?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2024, 11:37:48 am »

Javier shakes his head.
"No need, I'll check myself in with the hospital. Save it for Nago and the others. I'm sure my husband will worry if I don't show up somewhere."

Kazuma's breathing becomes less laboured and he relaxes as Briar sings.

"Thanks."

Hikari ambles over to Misaki, visibly shaking.
"Are you okay, Mukawa? I'm...I'm still a little...that was crazy!"
Tsubasa walks up behind her, rubbing the back of his head. For whatever reason, his mount has a kickstand, allowing him to leave it there for a minute.
"You're telling me."

He briefly looks back at his motorbike, looking down at his hands and at the spear slung across his back.

Hikari then goes up to Azusa, squealing.
"But Kumon-senpai was so cool! I...did you see that? She was just...she was singing and fighting-"
"Relax, there'll be time for autographs later. Besides, I think my bosses will want to talk to you three."
"Eh? Are we in trouble?!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2024, 12:36:08 pm »

“Who do you think you’re talking to~ I’m all good!”

“Oh, uh, right. Because of all the…” Misaki looks down at her cool outfit. ”…If they’re going to ask us for an explanation, as a heads up, I don’t have one.”
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2024, 01:02:34 pm »

"I'll be okay. It'll just be a bit sore later." She looked to Azusa. "You guys aren't just going to induct all of them, right? It's too dangerous to just grab random people and throw them into this, even if they do have potential."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2024, 08:07:06 pm »

Javier exhales.
"We should probably walk out and meet up with everyone. Besides, I need to check in with Shirogane and the Professor."

He winces, trying not to move his arm as he leads the way.
As the Miragers still inside, Javier and Kazuma included, walk outside, they can see the group with Azusa, Miyuki and the others gathered.

Azusa shrugs.
"Not up to me, Mukawa. That's up to yer sister."

"Indeed so."

Hikari and Tsubasa turn to see who had spoken; Azusa and the others recognise the approaching figures as Professor Ormrsdottir and Minako. Azusa salutes them lightheartedly.
"Heya, Teach. Heya, Mina. Didya see me?"
Minako simply sighs, looking simultaneously exasperated and relieved.
"You...really shouldn't be so casual about this kind of thing, Azu. You'll get yourself hurt one day."
"I'm freakin' invincible, Mina, so long as you've got my back."

Hikari looks puzzled between Freydis and Minako. She looks almost as if she wants to say something about Minako, but Professor Ormrsdottir interrupts her.
"Yes, Miss Minase, that is indeed Shirogane Minako of Shinken Rocket."
"E-eh?! How did you know I was gonna ask that?"
"We at the Fire Soul Agency have...quite illustrious staff members. And...we're interested in you. All of you."

Her eyes even fall on Seitaro among the group.

"The Mirages you wield haven't had wielders in a long time. Especially yours, Miss Minase. Brisingamen is...quite special. I won't force any of you to join the Fire Soul Agency, not right now."
"Huh?"
"As a courtesy, please, hold on to your Mirages until tomorrow. Shirogane, if you will?"

Minako hands a business card, embossed with the Fire Soul Agency's logo, a delta symbol on a background of flames, to the Miragers who had awakened today, all except for Tsubasa.

"Keep those. Either come to join us, or come to return your Mirages. The choice is yours. We'll explain further tomorrow; it's quite late. Miki, I want you to report to the laboratory when we come back."
"...Alright."

Freydis nods, before walking towards the parking lot, before the emergency services begin to pull in.

Hikari simply stares down at the ground, trying to process what happened to her in the last hour.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2024, 09:55:02 pm »

"Well well, Araki. Looks like we're getting some new kouhai."

Nagisa waved at the new Miragers.

"Fujibayashi Nagisa, of Galactic☆Fairy. You can call me Mirage Skarn when we're on our real job."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2024, 10:02:52 pm »

"Eh?" Misaki says basically at the same time as Hikari. Oh, duh. Magical superpowers. Of course they're interested.

"K-Kouhai? Uh, nice to meet you. I have, like, so many questions- starting with how do I turn-"

"...back."

Misaki blinked the sparks out of her eyes as her Mirager form faded, leaving only a red ring on her finger as a sign of it. Suddenly she was hit by a wave of exhaustion, nearly stumbling into Miyuki before righting herself.

"Annnnd there goes the adrenaline... I've never been this tired in my life, heh. I think I've processed like five minutes of the last hour?"
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 11:35:06 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 19, 2024, 01:27:12 am »

"Performing as idols is as much of our real jobs as killing the Hitobosu is Nagisa." Momiji said flatly appearing from wherever she disappeared to well chasing the dark Mirager.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 19, 2024, 02:41:41 am »

"Of course, Gushiken. A poor choice of words, maybe - it's easier to focus on the latter aspect since it has clear and immediate results. But Nagisa the idol gives people just as much hope as Skarn the Mirager."

Nagisa turned back toward the new Mirages.

"We're your senpai, so if there's anything else you want to know about all of this, or if you need any help at all, then feel free to ask. We'll look out for you."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 19, 2024, 10:15:14 am »

Araki nodded, and before anyone could react-

: WOOOOOOOOO!

: Sorry, had to get it out of my system. Lotta things came close to goin' wrong.

Araki walked over to Tsubasa and clapped his shoulder.

: Ya finally done it, Miki. Welcome to the club! You got a Mirager name ready?

: As for the rest of you, Araki Hagane here, also known as Mirage Metal. Seems you got the Mirager part of the job down pat, now we just gotta hear your singin' chops.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #329 on: January 19, 2024, 11:53:25 am »

"We're going to talk about this when we get home, Misaki." The elder Mukawa's voice was uncharacteristically stern, though it lost a bit if bite with the way she slumped after releasing her own transformation.

"What was wrong with that Mirager, Doctor? It felt like she was stealing my song right out of my throat."
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 50