Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35057 times)

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2023, 05:49:12 pm »

"Oh fuck y'all, what are you bastards doing here? It's showtime tonight, and posers aren't welcome!" Briar yells out, the wheels on his board practically smoking as he swerves hard to avoid the closest Hitobosu that he was about to crash into. He grabs the syringe hidden deep in his pockets to stop a casual patdown from revealing it, and stabs it into a vein on his arm with practiced ease.

"C'mon now, feel that beat heat BEAT Reinfleche!"

He slams on the breaks to his skateboard as the transformation overtakes him, his clothes transforming into a far more futuristic looking suit. Dark glass manifests over his eyes to form a sleek looking visor, and a massive bow almost as tall as he is appears in one hand.

On his back is a compact backpack with nozzles and exhaust vents, his boost pack. His skateboard looks much the same, but gleams with a light that shows it's also experienced an upgrade.

"Keep 'em busy Conquest, Siren. I'll put some holes in these fools!"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 04:46:18 am by GreenKnight »

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2023, 08:55:38 pm »

"Watashitachiha. . . tatakau. . ."

And with her lyrics, a light emanates from her, the spent needle discarded on the ground, the figure hidden by her sweater being now hidden by their golden armor, as the clacking of a mechanical - fully plated golden horse - served as their steed. The only exposed part of their body was her head, a sight to wish to be remembered by - a way to conquer anyone's eyes and heart.

A hearty laugh comes out from Conquest, as they seamlessly hop into the mechanical horse.

"HAHAHAHA! Good one, Beat. You're lucky that was part of my plan, but we both know I love it on the front." Conquest brandished their own bow, gripping it from one of its sides as they scratched it against the floor - sparkles flying off from the quick contact of metal against the ground, as they rode their horse with a quick lap.

"So now, small game - which one of you is being Conquered first?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 04, 2023, 10:48:34 pm »

All of the noise seemed to fade away completely as Nagisa pulled the pin of Khanda from his lapel.

"♪ Zhìhuì zhī rèn Khanda zzizl... ♫"

...and in a flash of blinding light, Mirage Skarn made his entrance on the scene.

"Find a place to hide! Metal and I will take care of the rest!"

He turned and moved to follow Araki, his running footsteps loud and heavy in his extremely thick armor.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 06:07:33 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 05, 2023, 04:36:02 am »

As Miyuki spoke and even before her own transformation finished Momiji was already on the move towards the enemies. As she broke from the light of her transformation unlike Miyuki and other who had armor and weapon all what replaced Momiji's clothes was a leotard with only a small skirt to reserve the modesty of her lower body and a pair of mechanical cat ears resting in place of her head bad and no weapons seemly insight

"You don't need to be telling me that Miyuki, I'll be doing it anyway."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 05, 2023, 06:34:09 am »

"Tch. Oh, very well. Out of the generosity of my heart, I shall allow your escape. Just know that your posterior has a long overdue arrangement with my foot.", Arisu declared, aiming the declaration at someone who no longer there.

"As for you.", she declared, turning towards the incoming Amanojaku and reaching up to finger at her mirager.. "I'm afraid you're just as unwelcome as the other one but I can see that you would need far more convincing than that one. Very well. Far be it for me to fail to properly greet my guests."

"Flamma Gradivus Ad A-StraaaaAAAaaa~! ♪", she sang out, stretching that last note into a full operatic vibrato and then there was a flash of transformation, swapping out her outfit to what can only be described as an armoured ballgown, complete with tiara.

"Princess of the echoing tunes! Mirage Siren!" She stretched out a hand towards the Amanojaku as if striking a pose and grinned. "Now, shall we dance?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2023, 12:13:28 pm »

The corridors of the stadium were empty, as the sounds of hurried screaming could be heard. Javier paid it no mind for the moment; the authorities and emergency services were likely converging on the site, and they were better equipped than his team to deal with casualties.

No, his team were the ones fighting the Amanojaku. No doubt disinformation was going to be a necessary thing later, but that was a concern for later.

"First Amanojaku, then a new Mirager...what did we walk ourselves into?"

He senses something, a brief moment before he pulls himself back. A black blade soars through the air, embedding itself in the wall where Javier was a second ago. He immediately turns to face his attacker.

"Target detected."

Javier simply tilts his head.
"Oh, you're here for me, are you?"
"..."

He takes out a white gem inset on a necklace and exhales.
"Very well. I haven't done this in a while. It'll be nice to shake off the rust."
"Nurna Tizona-"

The black Mirager throws her knife directly at Javier's chest. He reacts quickly, dodging aside, but the enemy's Mirage strikes his, forcing it out of his hand as he gets knocked to his knees.

On the floor behind him, the knife disappears, and his Mirage lies nearby, visibly damaged with a glowing crack. He sighs as he pulls himself to his feet, facing his attacker again.
"....so that was your target, hm?"
"Target threat neutralised. Moving to term-"

Before she can react, Javier's fist smashes into her gut.

The force of the blow is palpable, throwing her backwards across the corridor a considerable distance. The black Mirager barely manages to stop her backwards momentum by stabbing her knife into the ground, leaving a deep cut where her blade rent the floor. She whips her dagger up, placing her arms up to defend herself from a follow-up punch as Javier closes the distance with blinding speed.

"No detectable Biorhythm output. Threat level incongruent with displayed power."
"Just because I'm fifty-six doesn't mean I don't keep in shape, darling."

He goes in for another punch, which the black Mirager barely dodges, weaving beneath his fist to dive in with a swipe of her knife. The old manager, however, catches the glint of her blade before his eyes, and pulls back, only catching a shallow cut across his forearm instead of a knife to the gut.

"You're fast, aren't you? Fine then. I guess I'll have to hold you off until the others can come bail me out."

"Mayra Duban var immel..."

A burst of darkness emerges around Kazuma as he strides confidently ahead. His body is enshrouded in thick, black armor, resembling more a robot than a man, skull sigils everywhere around his body. In one hand, a double-headed axe, looking too hefty for anyone but Kazuma to carry, appears in his gauntleted hand.

He turns to Mr. Blue Hoodie.
"Get your friend out of here."

The fan swallows and gulps nervously, before nodding and dragging his friend away towards safety.

The Hitobosu, surrounded on two sides by Miragers, begin to charge towards Briar, Arisu and Abbie; maybe with their limited capabilities, they think that this is the path of least resistance. They hurl themselves bodily at the three, their rock-like bodies being such that such a blow would be hard to avoid or survive....if one was not a Mirager.

"Kumorinaki aoi sora wo miage nageku yori..."

Azusa evades another swipe from the Amanojaku deftly, landing another burning fist onto the beast. It visibly recoils from her hit, retaliating by smashing its claw into the ground, rough spikes of rock emerging from the floor to strike at her.

"Kaze ni sakaratte....kagayita mirai e kaerou!"

The flaming Mirager avoids the spikes with a titanic leap, pushing herself away from the ground a split second before a spike erupts into the position she was standing in. She bounces off a nearby truss, spinning into another punch aimed directly at the beast's head as it unleashes a loud screech, more befitting of a horde of insects than the lizard its form was a mockery of.

Setsuna, meanwhile, has stood there quietly, paralysed as the world went to hell around her within a matter of seconds.

What do I...

A sharp scream pierces Setsuna's reverie, as her eyes fly to the backstage area. Two production assistants, the mark of Setsuna's agency on their shirts, are cowering behind a computer table as a gigantic bat-like Amanojaku descends upon them. Its wings were tipped with a single talon rather than claws. Its hide, like the other, was completely smooth, ears resembling speakers, and eyes resembling that of an insect. Like its kin, it had no mouth.

As if by instinct, Setsuna darts across the stage, despite her fancy dress. She places herself between the Amanojaku and her crew, hands outstretched.

"You will NOT harm these ones!"

Her crew calls out to her.
"M-Miss K-Kamisato! Don't!"
"S-Setsuna!"

Azusa lands on the ground just out of easy reach, her armored foot aflame as the Amanojaku reels back, knocking over several temporary steel barriers from the force of Azusa's attacks. She catches the Amanojaku about to descend upon Setsuna.

"Shit!"

She was fast, she was strong, but was she fast or strong enough to get to her in time?
"Professor! Four new Biorhythm signatures detected! One new waveform detected, Mirage unknown!"

Minako calls this out, as Freydis strides over to her laptop, checking over her program, growing puzzlement in her mind.

"What?"
Azusa could not believe her eyes.
"How the....hell?"

The Amanojaku had stopped, right where Setsuna had ordered it to stop.

The Amanojaku backed away, as if puzzled by its own decision.

Setsuna, too, seems puzzled, before shaking her head. She tries to put on a confident smile.
"Ahah! It seems the Amanojaku appreciate a show of élan as much as they do your power, Kumon?"
"Don't screw around here, Kamisato! Get the hell out of-"

The Amanojaku Azusa was fighting begins to charge at her again, forcing Azusa's attention back onto it. Setsuna, meanwhile, continues standing between the Amanojaku and her crew. It circles around her, studying her, but not moving to attack her, not moving to do anything but stay back as she had ordered it.

Something turns on in Setsuna's head. She looks to her crewmembers.

"M-Miss Kamisato?"
"A microphone, please."
Yes. This feels...right. I should sing. I don't know why it feels right, but....
"I-isn't it risky to-"
"Trust me. Please."

The production assistant simply nods, and throws Setsuna a microphone, which she taps to test out if it were attached to the sound system. From the feedback, it appears to be.

"Excellent. Now...please put on that song."
"That one? Now?!"
"Well, I cannot let Kumon have all the fun, no? Embrassez la vie de plein coeur, they say!"
The two crew members look baffled at each other, and weigh their options. After all, the Amanojaku seemed to have stopped at Setsuna's command, and this was a weird day overall.

After a moment, they look back at her.

"Y-Yes, Miss Kamisato!"
"Well, in that case...uninvited guests of ours, listen to my song!"

The beetle-like Hitobosu charge at Miyuki and Momiji, mandibles opening to reveal green orbs of swirling razor-like winds to fire at the pair.

Suddenly, across the entire facility....
[Now Playing: ~~Ikenai Borderline~~]

Setsuna's voice begins to echo out across the speakers of the facility. Every Mirager currently transformed feels energised all of a sudden, the power within them swelling.

"Mitsumeatte koi wo shite..."

As Tsubasa, Hikari, Misaki and Seitaro flee to safety, however, another of the gigantic bat-like Amanojaku bears down upon them, blocking their path. It sets its eyes on Hikari first, bringing down a claw to swipe at her.

"Minase!"

Tsubasa pushes Hikari out of the way, and is struck by the claw, throwing him to the side of the pathway. Hikari looks visibly horrified as she dashes to his side to check on him.

"Miki!"

The beast moves to swipe down on Tsubasa instead, its attention redirected. Hikari closes her eyes.

"No. No! You won't hurt him!"

As if by instinct, she places herself between him and the Amanojaku, a claw descending upon her as that feeling within Seitaro and Misaki begins to swell higher and higher-

"It's....the Minase girl, Professor! Her and Kamisato...somehow they're...increasing everyone's Biorhythm levels!"

Freydis studied the sensors on Minako's screen. Yes, before their very eyes, everyone's Biorhythm was increasing; Setsuna's song was increasing everyone's in the vicinity, and Hikari somehow was awakening the Biorhythm of everyone near her.

Tsubasa hadn't had the potential to be a Mirager prior, despite matching with Fragarach, but now he was pinging as loud as if he'd been a Mirager his whole life. What's more, his waveform was similar to Hikari's.

One waveform, she'd never seen before, but one of the waveforms was similar to Miyuki's. A sister, perhaps? No, definitely her sister. But how? She hadn't heard of someone able to increase someone's Biorhythm levels without themselves being a Mirager already.

For two non-Miragers to have that kind of power...she hadn't seen that in a long time. Not since-

Freydis looks to Minako.
"She was the one who auditioned with Azusa's songs, right? The one who spent ten minutes gushing about Azusa before getting to the singing?"

"Yes, but her Biorhythm levels were too low for us to consider her as a viable Mirager. She was good, but...her levels should be too low to be detected on the sensors. These sensors are designed to only detect Miragers. How did she...Professor?"

Freydis suddenly pounced over to a table behind her, scrabbling through her belongings piled up in a cardboard box. She peered back at Minako.

"Professor?"

"Brisingamen. It's missing. So is Moralltach. Are they still on the sensors?"

"Yes, yes they are! But..."

"But?"

"They're rapidly approaching Minase."

Freydis pauses, then she smiles.

"....so it is."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 12:16:52 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 05, 2023, 12:28:14 pm »

Mirage Metal sped up as the song blared across the stadium. He held Yggdrasil close to his shoulder, the roots enveloping and reinforcing his pauldron. He charged at full speed directly at the Hitobosu, bellowing his battle plan.

: CARVING A PATH!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2023, 12:49:12 pm »

Miyuki crashed upwards through the class, quite literally rocketing into the air to swerve around behind the incoming enemies and dive on them with Beagalltach blazing.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2023, 12:58:36 pm »

It was so loud.

The screams of the people in the stadium. The inhuman noise of the Amanojaku. The crash and boom of destruction. The songs from below and behind.

It was so loud, so chaotic. It was hard to make out any one part. It was hard to think.

So why could she hear another song?

A thrumming coming not from without, but within. The world screamed at Misaki, and her soul didn't shrink back, didn't hide away, but roared in defiance to it. Her body practically hummed with energy all her own.

"I WON'T FUCKING LET YOU!" she shouted, swinging a hard piece of debris at the monster that assailed Hikari and Tsubasa. She couldn't hurt it but she could knock aside the blow, maybe.

When had even her movements started to flow on the beat?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 01:03:50 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 05, 2023, 01:56:11 pm »

Conquest rides their mount, taking shots against some of the Hitobosu, before taking a trot back. Some of the golden plates had been scratched off from the mount, leaving a gaping darkness exposed behind the cracks and holes.

Klock, klock, klo-klock, klock.

Conquest felt the beat, the music that was raging on from outside as the three of them were joined by the bull-rushing metal hunk. Upon witnessing his charge, Conquest grinned, charging ahead behind him.

"Ahahaha! CRUSH THEM ALL!"

Seizing the bow with both hands, Conquest rode onwards, ready for a smackdown.

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2023, 06:02:34 pm »

Briar doesn't lose himself to the flow, and instead does a kickstand so he can take aim. He fires off at the nearest opponent, making sure to stay well out of the way of the crazed ones. This is going to leave such a mess... But it's better to put the beasts down first than worry about the cost of fixing all of this.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2023, 10:17:24 pm »

Skarn quickly followed in Metal's wake, each of his jogging footfalls punctuated by a burst of shotgun fire to herd the Hitobosu into Araki's path of destruction. Gritting his teeth under the glass, Nagisa flipped Khanda and held the foregrip between the crook of his neck and his shoulder, slamming in four more slugs in a single practiced movement before using the draw of pulling it back into position to rack one. As he did so, he channeled some Biorhythm into his partner, giving Araki a familiar rush of speed that would let him react twice as fast at the low-level Amanojaku before them.

"I have your back!"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 10:23:26 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2023, 10:49:01 am »

Amidst the chaos and the severity of the situation, that sultry chick decided to put on an arena-wide performance nonetheless. She definitely has a screw loose, Seitaro thinks. And then his right foot begins tapping to the beat. Right now? During something as dire as this? Blueberry got slashed, peach girl did that clichée "maiden protects love interest" thing. Damn, people really are cheesy like that.

He can't help but smile.

Then, he put one foot in front. Followed by the other. Step. Step. Step. His brain was running, but his legs were walking. Dissonance of intent and action. Until Seitaro looks at his surroundings. At the world in front of him. People were swinging, but movements were slow. Dissonance of intent and action. His brain runs faster. His legs walked slower. He now realizes: Seitaro is not walking. He is running. Everything is still fast. But not for him. Everything was slow. Fast. Slow. At once. Dissonance of world intent and world action. His left foot stomps the ground at the exact beat the slowed-down song is happening. But it was not slowed-down in his mind. Seitaro now realizes: For reasons that exceed the explanation of having a rush of adrenaline, for just a short-lived moment, he perceives the world in slow motion. He probably won't have that high ever again.

And that is okay.

Seitaro flips forward, his entire body rotating mid-air. As Misaki swings the piece of debris, he rotates further, aiming for the opposite end of where Misaki will strike. His left foot lands on the ground again, true to the beat. His right foot soars downwards, true to tbe beat. And true to the beat, at the same time the debris held by Misaki struck the Amanojaku's claw, his athletic axe-kick struck the backside of the claw.

The world slowly returns to regular speed. He kicks off the claw and lands on his feet, next to Misaki.

"What?"

A strain of hair falls down, into his face. True to the beat.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 10:50:46 am by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 07, 2023, 06:12:06 pm »

Miyuki's attack is successful, her swerve being too fast for the Hitobosu to deal with. Within seconds, Beagalltach cuts through the Hitobosu like hot butter.

But more appear from where Miyuki had turned her back. That was the real strength of the Hitobosu; made of paper and with the lifespans of mayflies, they were meant for the sole purpose of surrounding the enemies of their Amanojaku.

Still, this places her in pole position to witness what happens next.

The claw descends upon Hikari as Misaki ineffectually smashes at the Amanojaku with a piece of rebar, with all of her strength meaning nothing. Even Seitaro's assistance does nothing. After all, hadn't this been all over the news? The Amanojaku were resistant to physical blows. Resistant to anything that wasn't the mysterious Miragers, the warriors who fought against the beasts and saved humanity. What could she, with all of her strength, do to such a thing?

What could any of them do to the beast?

And then a single point of light whips between the claw and Hikari.

The second the claw collides with the light, the light repulses it, throwing the Amanojaku forcefully backwards and leaving wreckage and debris in its wake, throwing it clean and far away.

"H-huh?"

The light fades, as the others are able to see what had protected Hikari.

A single, small, unblemished red gem. It gently pulses, descending towards Hikari.

"T-thank you. Wait, am I seriously thanking a gem?" Hikari asks to nobody in particular. The gem pulses quietly.

"...you...want me to use you?"

It pulses again. Hikari extends her hands, and the gem falls into her outstretched palms. She closes her hands over it.

"I...I see. But...I don't want to fight. I...can't fight. I'm not like them. Not like Mukawa or Imaeda."

She looks back towards the stadium area, where Azusa was still fighting the larger Amanojaku. Where people were still running away from the fight.

Her heart twinged. She didn't want to let them down, but she was just...Hikari. She wasn't some kind of magical warrior like Azusa or Miyuki was. The gem pulsed again.

"That's what you want? You..."

She gazed back towards Tsubasa, who was pulling himself to his feet, groaning from the earlier hit. He wouldn't have taken one if not for her. Hikari felt guilty. She couldn't leave all these people in danger from the Amanojaku.

That sealed it for her.

"I won't back down. Even if I'm still scared...you can't ride the wind if you don't give your all. If I can ride the wind, I can fly, and if I can fly...I can sing."

In her heart, in her soul, she knew the song that would awaken it. She didn't know if she'd always known it, or just having it had awakened the knowledge; whatever the case, she just knew.

"Anura Brisingamen nav tron..."

A burst of light surrounds Hikari as the Amanojaku that had tried to attack Tsubasa recovers and swoops down towards her to attack.
Misaki notices, nearby, a similar light arrive, landing next to her, trailing behind the light that had shone upon Hikari. A gem, similar in size and composition to Hikari's, lands in her hand.

It calls to her, faintly pulsing.

Miyuki notices that her own Mirage is reacting to the one that had just arrived in Misaki's hand. As if by instinct, she knew exactly what this was.

Moralltach. The sister blade to Beagalltach.

Somehow, some way, her sister had been chosen as a Mirager, and had been chosen by the sister to her own Relic.
Seitaro notices, meanwhile, a familiar shape, amidst the wreckage left by the Amanojaku being thrown back by Hikari's Mirage.

A familiar knife.

Even here, even now, it would come to him.

And he knew its name already, for it had come to him once before.
"Professor? Why aren't you worried about Brisingamen?"

Freydis smiles.
"Brisingamen has always been a picky one. For so long, she refused a wielder."
"And today, this girl we rejected as a Mirager not only just awoke three other ones, Brisingamen chose her. Of all the people to choose..."

She chuckles.
"Keep an eye on Minase. If Brisingamen picked her, I want to know why."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 07, 2023, 07:42:24 pm »

Misaki's heart thumped in her ears, drowning out the world beyond. The monsters seemed so far away right now. She didn't think about it as she dropped the piece of debris - broken over that Amanojaku's skull and useless now - and threw an outstretched hand out to her side without thinking about it, meeting the crystal as it shot into her hand with a frantic energy.

"What is..." her voice trailed off in an awed tone. The gem felt as if it pulsed in time with her heart. In time with the song. It sounded familiar.

"...I guess I got an answer already then, huh? I get one right here." The pulse got louder. Faster. The gem sang to her, and her soul sang back. Tone coming closer and closer together.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?" she asked it. "You must be jealous of your sister over there, right? Hogging all the fun for herself. Well, my sister's helping her, so it's the least I can do to give you a little bit of fun too."

"These jerks have no idea what they're getting into. They come here and try to ruin my fun? Well, I guess they're just begging to be the new entertainment for the night. I've been aching since I missed my chance earlier so I'm all on board. Let's run wild together!"

Misaki smiled softly. A gentle and almost angelic tilt of the lips that Miyuki knew well. A smile that foretold great violence to come.

The song in her heart and the song in the Mirage clicked together. The words came to her mind unbidden and she didn't question it - it felt right. She sang in a voice as clear as crystal.

"Tosa kal Moralltach tron..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 50