Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35064 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #165 on: October 31, 2023, 11:20:28 pm »

"Nothing good, Hagane."

Nagisa glanced over at Kazuma, one hand going to Khanda pinned at his lapel.

"Do you want to check it out, or do you want the pair of us to look around?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2023, 01:30:09 pm »

The fan in the black hoodie begins twitching visibly. At that point, Kazuma's eyes widen.
"Shit!"

The fan leaps towards Araki, only for Kazuma to grab them by the waist and slam them onto the ground, keeping them pinned with one arm, the other reaching for a gun-shaped injector that Hagane and Nagisa recognise as a Quartz Fold injector - normally, only the Professor and Azusa had these.

With the hood knocked away, they get a clearer view of the person. The young male has black hair and pale skin, but all over his body are distended veins, his eyes bulging and shaking as if possessed.  He looks as if every muscle in his body is seizing and flexing at once.

"Amanojaku vampirism....but how? There isn't an Amanojaku here! Hold still, I'll-"

Before Kazuma can whip out the injector, the fan manages to shove Kazuma off of him, sending the man into the wall and knocking the injector out of his hand. A visible crack is left in the wall behind Kazuma. The fan roars, screeching, and turns towards Nagisa, but before he can do anything, Mr. Blue Hoodie darts out from behind Hagane and manages to use his body weight to tackle his friend to the ground, pinning him down.

"T-Taro, what the hell's gotten into you?! S-stay calm, man! Come on!"

He turns towards Hagane and Nagisa.
"What's happening to him?! Can someone explain?!"

Kazuma groans as he pulls himself to his feet. The injector is closer to Hagane and Nagisa than it is to him, and Mr. Blue Hoodie is beginning to lose his grip, as his friend is struggling out from under him.

"You did? Aw, I wish I had a sister to do that kind of thing with. I grew up adopted and my dads never wanted any other kids, so...always felt kinda lonely back home."

Tsubasa rubs the back of his head when thinking about Misaki's comment about cuteness.
"Well...Fire Soul, at least, doesn't care about that cutesy stuff. Javier's a master of marketing. He could sell rice to a rice farmer. You know Araki Hagane and Fujibayashi Nagisa, right? The other two in Kumon-senpai's unit?"
"Oh, oh! I know them! Yeah, I think I uh...covered one of Araki's songs on my channel. It was....kinda difficult."
"If he managed to sell those two as Kumon-senpai's unitmates, he could sell you with a similar kinda schtick."

Tsubasa looks towards the door.
"Hm. The others must be busy. Does feel weird...I dunno. Well, I have a phone, so if there's something up, they'll call me."

Briar and the others head down and as they round a corner, they find a young woman in a sleek bodysuit, fitting to the contours of her body. Her hair is a light brunette, almost blonde. Her arms and legs are hidden behind slim gloves and leggings, her clothes made of black, glossy material with purple glowing lines running throughout it. Her ears are hidden behind metallic antennae, and her eyes behind a translucent violet visor.

Across her neck, a Mirage is visible, but not one they recognise.

And you know, almost certainly, she isn't a Mirager from either Fire Soul or EUFON's agencies.

"...."

She doesn't seem to notice you, as she strolls deeper towards where you know the Fire Soul staff were earlier.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 01:33:25 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2023, 01:49:55 pm »

: Get the thing! Araki pointed Nagisa at the injector while he moved to pin the crazed fan with his whole body.

: Hard to explain! Just let us deal with it!

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2023, 01:53:34 pm »

Momiji leaned forward to just be in view of Miki before she spoke
"Would you like me to go take a look? They might just be in a part of the venue that has bad signal."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2023, 02:07:04 pm »

Nagisa reacted immediately, throwing his body into a dive for the injector. He grabbed it and tucked into a roll smoothly, coming up near Kazuma.

"Here!"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 02:18:49 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 01, 2023, 02:10:00 pm »

Before Nagisa can inject it into Kazuma, Kazuma grabs his hand, shaking his head.
"Not me....him. He needs...Quartz Fold to put his Biorhythm back into balance...I'll be fine. His body's reacting to the missing Biorhythm....he needs that Quartz Fold."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 01, 2023, 02:14:35 pm »

”I’ve listened to them! I’ve been trying to keep up on the idol business ahead of this.” in order to look for ammunition, but shhhh. “I bet if I joined Fire Soul they’d try and sell it as ‘sibling rivalry’ or something, being in a different agency than Miyuki.”

”Though I’m kind of the opposite of Miyuki. People interpret everything I do as cute for some reason.” Misaki pouts a bit at this which doesn’t help her case at all.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 07:11:59 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 01, 2023, 02:20:23 pm »

"Got it. Keep him still, Araki."

Nagisa edged closer to the struggling Taro, looking for a good opening to dart in and inject him.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #173 on: November 01, 2023, 02:21:49 pm »

"It's true. I've seen someone call her cussing them out after breaking their nose cute. . . Mostly because they assumed their eyes fooled them and I did the punching." She glances at Tsubasa. "It is strange. . . I hope nothing came up."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 01, 2023, 04:08:40 pm »

"Jackpot." Abigail whispers, as she extends an arm, attempting to block Briar's way, the intensified shivers making her turn towards the strange Mirager and the woman in front of it. Abigail's grin widened, her blood pumping. Her thoughts asked to let herself loose and rush towards her, trample her down with Conquest, but she wasn't sure yet.

"Quiet."

Abigail grasped her neck, feeling the chain hanging from her neck that was concealed by her grey, loose sweater. It could be as simple as snapping it away and going into action. That she thought, but it was too early to have trouble in the concert - in all honesty, it was better to not have any trouble, but she couldn't ask for that. Not when she craves it.

"I don't think intruders have codenames, Beat. I say we jump her."

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 02, 2023, 04:53:57 am »

"I do not believe the time has come for 'jumping' just yet." Arisu sighed, taking a quick moment to tap at her own Mirager currently acting as her hair tie. "Please, allow me."

"Good day to you, Miss Intruder.", Arisu greeted the strange Mirager, taking quick and light steps to place herself between the intruder and her goal. "I'm afraid that this far backstage is simply not accessible to the general public. As much a crying shame as it is, I simply must ask you to turn back."

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 02, 2023, 05:38:07 am »

Briar looks at the intruder with narrowed eyes, but before he can make a decision Arisu makes one for him. Still, it's not all bad, it lines up just about as well as what he'd hoped to do. "Just chill a minute Abigail, see how this goes first. Be ready to suit up and back Arisu up if this one's hostile. Who knows, maybe they're a friend?"

Briar really doesn't believe that, but jumping on someone out of the blue and causing a fight sounded like an awful idea off the cuff. Better to try and get some info first so they don't end up getting shanked for nothing.

LyfeldLesk

• Bay Watcher
  • Wandering Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 02, 2023, 05:57:39 am »

"Why would someone transform anyways? We have no Amanojaku reports, do we? And that there is a stranger with powers. Still...

Abigail shuffles uncomfortably, looking at Arisu get in the way of the intruder. She glanced towards her coffee cup, taking a sip as she watched the situation unfold. In her voice, a sudden hint of fear - what if the stranger was indeed hostile? - while her grin made her best to mask it. "Tch. Talk about subtle. Don't make me say 'I told you so'."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 02, 2023, 06:12:30 am »

Araki struggled to keep the fan contained without hurting him or getting himself hurt, but he still had room to talk.

: You sure it'll be fine if it's not Amanojaku nonsense? They told us there were none around! If it's not them-

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 02, 2023, 07:43:57 am »

Between Araki and Mr. Blue Hoodie's efforts, Nagisa is able to get an exposed vein for him to use the injector, and injects him. The amber-colored fluid in the injector very rapidly exits, entering the crazed fan's veins.

The second it hits his bloodstream, his twitching stops. His veins begin to become less prominent, his eyes stop buldging and he stops struggling against the two of them.

Eventually, the fan falls unconscious, breathing softly. Kazuma, by this point, has pulled himself to his feet and is checking the fan's vitals.
"He'll live."

Mr. Blue Hoodie sits down, breathing heavily.
"W-what's going on? What happened to my friend?"

Kazuma looks up at Araki's comment.
"No, this is definitely Amanojaku. The only other way you'd get like this is if you overtaxed yourself with a Mirage, and this man doesn't look like he has one. But how the hell did one get past our sensors...."
"You two know where Minako is?"

Arisu approaches the black-clad Mirager.
"...."
"Obstacle noted. Bypassing."
Her voice, though light and airy, is oddly stilted. The Mirager deftly moves past Arisu towards her goal, but pauses when she sees Abbie and Briar approach.

"..."
"Analysing newcomers."

Though both Miyuki and Tsubasa glance towards the door, nothing comes bursting in. At the moment.
"Well, if I'll be bluntly honest, you kinda look like a cutesy protagonist from a slice of life show. I kinda had you and Minase pegged as classmates before you came in."
"Eh? I don't know her. I think she's in high school, anyway."
"If I remember correctly, you're in....Sendo U, correct? You're only like...two years younger than me."
"Uh...sort of. I'm still working on getting in, but I don't know what I'd want to do, you know? I had to take a year out because I was really sickly as a kid. Wait, how do you know that?"
"I was the one who sorted out the audition files for Javier when you all auditioned, so I had to know people's ages. Y'know, legal stuff."
"Aaah. Okay."

Hikari taps her chin, before turning to Miyuki and Misaki.
"You two must really throw people for a loop, huh? I-If you don't mind me commentin'."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 50