Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 50

Author Topic: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 2: Shocking Debut (IC Thread)  (Read 35218 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: MegaMirager IC Thread Chapter 1: The Song that Connects... (IC Thread)
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2023, 10:22:03 am »

"Amanojaku trouble or regular trouble?"

Nagisa adjusted his coat again but kept his hand near the lapel Khanda was pinned to, just in case.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 28, 2023, 04:38:05 am »

"Perhaps not. But they were an added bonus, were they not? And all the better for it! A surprise gift is only as good as the surprise, after all." Arisu's eyes seemed to narrow in Briar's direction for a moment before simply laughing it off. "Out of the magnanimity of my heart, I shall forgive your assumptions. Now, come, come. If we are quite done with Miss Shirokawa's errand, the stage awaits!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 28, 2023, 12:40:30 pm »

Kazuma ponders Nagisa's question previously.
"Regular trouble, as far as I know."

He opens the door to see two individuals, both shifty; one tall, lanky man with a face mask with a risque image of Setsuna on it clad in a blue hoodie, and another, smaller man with a black hoodie, guarded by two burly members of security staff. On the table is a backstage ticket belonging to a "Hikari Minase".

"Caught these two stealing backstage passes. I just needed you two in here just in case they were skulking around doing...other things."

He vaguely motions to a skull-shaped ring on his right hand. Nagisa and Hagane can sense the faint Biorhythm from it, the tell-tale sign of a Mirage; to them, it feels like faint heat, a whitish glow that can scarcely be seen unless you were looking for it.

"Gentlemen, we'll take it from here."
Kazuma nods at the staff members, leaving only Hagane, Nagisa and himself in the room with the thieves.
"Ask any questions you need to. I'm recording this for the venue security."

Setsuna tilts her head as she examines Seitaro very closely, standing barely an inch away from him. He notices that Setsuna is rather tall, too.
"My, my, how polite. You would make a nice husband. Imaeda....Seitaro, hm?"

Before he can reply, she immediately goes over to Misaki.
"Mm. You....your sister has such spirit in her singing. I can see it in you."

Then Hikari. Setsuna's eyes light up, as she tilts her head and examines her deeply.
"Such élan. How are you not on stage with us, hm?"
"Um? Well, uh...I uh....Loving Afterglow is a good song, but Dangerous Borderline's so catchy! Your stage costumes are also so amazing! I uh....may have tried to cosplay in one...."
"Don't worry. I have that effect on people."

A staff member with a headset around their neck pokes their head in.
"Azusa! Setsuna! We need you on there in ten minutes!"
"Ah. Damn. I was hopin' to talk shop with our fans over here. Ah well. Blue, do me a favour. Take 'em around and show 'em the best spot to watch from. If the security staff complains, tell 'em they'll have to come through me first."
"Sure, Kumon-senpai."
"You three, enjoy the show. Oh and....Minase, come hit me up later, yeah?"
"O-of course, K-Kumon-senpai!"
"Ah, c'est nul. I was hoping to have some fun with our interesting visitors. Ah well. Please, if we are not too busy after the show, I would love to have a longer chat."

Setsuna sashays away, with Azusa simply snorting and shaking her head before walking behind her. Tsubasa sighs.
"Well, that's Kumon-senpai and Kamisato-san for you. Compared to them, Shirokawa....she's pretty approachable."
"They're all so cool..."
"Well, follow me. I know a nice place we can watch the show from. Comfy seats, too."

Upon receipt of the picture from Abigail, Haruka has a strange look on her face. While she seems happy, there is a sadness in her gaze, some guilt in it.
"...thank you, Abigail."
She takes the picture, whispering to it, before pressing it against her chest.
"Kana...wherever you are right now, please watch over me."

She heads off towards the stage. The clock nearby says that it's about 10 minutes to the start of the show, so it's about time for the performers to get ready.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 28, 2023, 01:09:17 pm »

Nagisa decided to defer to Araki for the moment; he was the much larger and more intimidating in appearance of the two. And he was much more willing to bellow at people that deserved it. Instead, he fixed the two thieves with a cold look and folded his arms, silently backing up his fellow idol.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #139 on: October 28, 2023, 01:26:16 pm »

Miyuki sighs anxiously as Asuza runs off to prepare, quietly following along with Tsubasa and watching Misaki as if she might collapse (or decide to beat someone to death, unsure) at any moment.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 28, 2023, 01:30:55 pm »

Araki nodded at the other two and stepped forward.

: Alright, let's start with a simple one. He proceeded to get on their faces like a drill sergeant would.

: Are EITHER of you two punks named Hikari Minase?! What about you, with the funny mask? Take it off so I can see if you look like a Hikari Minase!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 28, 2023, 01:36:25 pm »

"Uh... thanks." Misaki isn't entirely sure how to respond to this woman. She's... a bit strange. If someone else had pushed that close she might have shoved them away, but she was too caught off-guard by Setsuna's... well, everything.

She followed Tsubasa towards the place they'd get to watch from.

"I dunno, Kumon-san seems pretty cool herself. It'd be cool to meet the rest though - I want to see the kind of people Sis works with."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 28, 2023, 01:52:21 pm »

Seitaro waits calmly until everything has resolved and they're following Tsubasa.

"Well well well, I believe I have a good picture of why Kamisato is popular and with a big name and stuff."
And my danger sense is tingling with her for exactly that reason.

He lightly claps his hands together as he adresses Misaki and Hikari.

"I agree, it would be very cool. But one step at a time. We're also here to enjoy a good show and that comes first."
"I wonder, are we eligible for some beverage with our backstage passes? A snack too, maybe? I'm getting a tad parched... But if not, rest assured I'll be willing to spring a bottle of water for each of you two, Minase-san, Mukawa-san."

As someone who is on his very first concert, he has yet to realize how expensive catering can be, provided it exists in the first place.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 28, 2023, 03:57:33 pm »

The guy in the black hoodie doesn't reply, but the guy in the blue hoodie very quickly caves.
"S-sorry, s-sir, I-I mean A-Araki, I m-mean sir! N-no! We weren't....we just wanted to...we just wanted to see S-Setsuna-chan! We didn't mean anything bad, w-we swear!"

Tsubasa nods at Misaki.
"Kumon-senpai, huh? Yeah, I figured you two would get along. You kinda give off that vibe, Mukawa. The vibe of looking hella cute but you could probably snap a guy in two if you needed to."
"Don't look too surprised. I've been working with Kumon-senpai since her Chili Pepper days. Actually used to be her PA before those old bastards at Fortuna fired her over the....knee-capping thing."
"Eh, you knew Kumon-senpai back then? What was she like? Was she just as cool?! Tell us!"
"I can tell you she didn't like the whole seiso idol thing one bit. Javier actually sweet-talked her into joining Fire Soul by promising her she wouldn't have to keep her image that pure or fulfil all those bullshit corporate mandates. Does help that her fans are really into the whole "gap moe" thing. She looks like a girl who you'd see in some kinda shoujo manga, but....well, Angel-Faced Demon is a name for a reason."

Then Seitaro brings up beverages.
"Don't worry about that. Beverages come complimentary with our seats. Snacks....eh, Kumon-senpai won't mind covering us for those. You can tell she's kinda lax with this."
"She's really welcoming, isn't she?"
"Well, it's more...Kumon-senpai likes singing. Everything else about being famous? Not so much."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 28, 2023, 04:30:43 pm »

: I can see that, chucklenuts. Araki grabbed at the papermask with the intention to rip it off. What was the plan, steal another pass for him and then somehow not get noticed by everyone else? He pointed at the guy in black.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2023, 04:40:30 pm »

Nagisa focused his icy glare on the man in black. The other one was clearly just a misguided fan who had probably been talked into the scheme, which meant this guy was probably the brains behind whatever operation this was actually all about.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2023, 06:10:58 pm »

"Aww, you could tell? People usually just stop thinking at the 'super cute' part."

"I'll have to chat with her later then after the concert. I'm looking forward to this more now."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2023, 01:45:53 am »

"Aww, you could tell? People usually just stop thinking at the 'super cute' part."

"People usually don't see you going into action mode the moment they notice you ☆"

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2023, 05:52:00 am »

Briar hears the call the action and swears under his breath, picking up the pace from a lollygagging swagger to a brisk powerwalk. He passes by the backstage pass group as he goes, giving them a little wave to not be entirely rude before he dives right back into his work on the audio equipment. Even if he wasn't performing tonight, he didn't want to get strung up for getting distracted and not having the mics and speakers working at 110%. Not tonight, it's way too important of a night for that to fly.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2023, 10:09:36 am »

Mr. Blue Hoodie's eyes tear up pathetically.

"N-no-no-sir! We were just going to...we just wanted....we wanted an autograph! We promise we weren't going to take creepy photos or do anything weird! T-this facemask is for a d-dare, man!"

Mr. Black Hoodie stays dead silent and looking down. Kazuma looks over at Nagisa, puzzled.

Tsubasa shrugs at Misaki.
"Course I could tell. I uh...moved around a lot, as a kid. Still kinda do actually. Working with Kumon-senpai's been the longest I've stuck around somewhere. Finding kindred spirits is....something I'm decent at, I guess."
"Oh, oh! Miki, you have to have a bunch of interestin' stories too, right? I mean, you've worked with BARON, with the Chili Peppers..."
"Uh...yeah. I also uh...worked with RITA, a little. Nago-senpai's old band. This was a while back. Right before he quit."
"You've been everywhere, huh?"
"Hehe. Tokyo, Kamogawa, Iwatodai, the Mishima District, Touto...and that's just in Japan. I grew up in Hawai'i."
"Eh? You grew up in America? Huh....I've....never really been out of the countryside until....two years ago. My family's from Iwatodai, so we've always sorta been country people, I guess."
"Kinda explains the accent, I guess."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 50