Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: Catfia: Dogs vs Cats Untitled Cat Game (Mafia Victory)  (Read 14497 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Catfia: Dogs vs Cats Day 2: Deep Impediments
« Reply #255 on: November 03, 2023, 11:00:35 am »

Are you done throwing accusations? Are you the cop or not?

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 03, 2023, 11:06:26 am »

I would've claimed it right there, so no.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2023, 11:19:06 am »

Thank you.

Final check. Crystalizedmire: there is no chance you were actually cop but overlooked the question, correct?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2023, 12:11:10 pm »

Also, from my perspective, assuming that the Canadian Kitten is indeed telling the truth, then Sofanthiel must be scum or Maximum Spin and Quarque were bussing each other.
Wait what am I saying. Crystalizedmire alread said it here.

So, that means The Canadian Kitten is the only one among us who is a 100% confirmed dog. It was kind of the cats not to make this harder.

Now, Sofanthiel. You are one of them for sure.

Evidence #1, with TCK cleared, the only alternative is that the scum team is Crystal + Max and that is something I find really hard to believe.
Evidence #2, you actually didn't say much at all except when you really needed to. It didn't catch my attention as much during day 1 but now it is striking.
Evidence #3, you were oh so eager to announce the deadline. Exciting isn't it, a deadline when you are scum? Only a few more minutes and you've made it through the questioning.
Evidence #4, we have been a scum team before. Your hysterical throwing of accusations is something I can easily see your scum self do. Weird how little effort you were putting into investigating the situation, or your usual casual chatter.

I wish I was done with this game now, but shit no. There is one more scum to find. At any rate, this is the safest vote for town hands down because a mislynch now is fatal.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2023, 12:16:30 pm »

So now the next question. Who is the other cat? I thought I knew, but confirmation bias is a bitch.

Crystalizedmire. Come to old Quarque and look me in the eye. Tell me pup, this is important. I want you to imagine being a cat for a moment. Relax, I know cats upset you, this is just a bad dream. What would you do?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 03, 2023, 04:37:19 pm »

Crystalizedmire. Come to old Quarque and look me in the eye. Tell me pup, this is important. I want you to imagine being a cat for a moment. Relax, I know cats upset you, this is just a bad dream. What would you do?
I'd probably get voted out on the first day.
she/her

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2023, 04:42:10 pm »

Why do you think so? How would people figure you out?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2023, 06:22:39 pm »

You've gone quiet, pup. What is wrong?

Come, tell me what you're thinking. You can tell old Quarque.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 03, 2023, 07:29:57 pm »

Hey, just so we're clear, I'm not trying to lurk and I am keeping up with the thread, I just got a migraine today.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 03, 2023, 07:34:03 pm »

shh, don't break the magic moment ;)

also get well soon

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 03, 2023, 07:46:00 pm »

Why do you think so? How would people figure you out?
I did so badly as being the dog in the know that if I knew more than that I'd probably be even worse at hiding it.
she/her

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 03, 2023, 11:39:32 pm »

Ok, I've been rereading the thread and I'm chewing on it.

I don't like how hesitant the answers above were. Looking back it is also notable how careful Crystalizedmire has been the whole game about being friendly to everyone. This might be what scum Crystal looks like. Trying to blend in with the crowd and avoid stepping on any toes. A nolynch vote fits into this pattern for them.

There's also the fact that Sofanthiel was the second to vote on Maximum Spin, before it was hip. A bus so early would be a little risky. But not sure I should read too much into that.

That's the best I can do without help. Passing the microphone. TCK, curious about your thoughts especially because as the known cop you're a likely next nightkill.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 04, 2023, 06:41:33 pm »

To be fair, I was busy writing a story.
Also, how much time do we have left?
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 04, 2023, 06:53:47 pm »

To be fair, I was busy writing a story.
Also, how much time do we have left?
Sometime Tuesday over here. Or 3 days, take 2 hours less.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 04, 2023, 08:19:21 pm »

That's the best I can do without help. Passing the microphone. TCK, curious about your thoughts especially because as the known cop you're a likely next nightkill.

Have to say, weird method of questioning.

My thoughts?
Sofa is way too quiet than usual and haven't interacted once since you voting to defend themselves. Still hoping sofa show up for defend themselves. Sofa would also very aggressive in scum hunting and just simply very subdued here, almost like trying to hide like a newbie scum would.
I also just generally suspicious of sofa as well for that they stated that they would have to start lurking countless during AfM refined. Don't know if my concern for that is legitimate for other than a off hand comment about that.

I just find the idea of CM trying to go for a no lynch, after having done a game where everyone basically explained why it's terrible for a no lynch during the first day odd.
I'm a lot more divided on CM to be honest. I feel really hard to form opinion actually so I will check back and return with some research
Also can you just quickly explain just the thought process of you going from "CM wants no elim, therefore probs town" to "CM wanting no elim, fits into them being scum"?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23