Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13395 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 6
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2023, 04:07:36 pm »

Sorry, but these are your own rules:
You may bid your shares on Special Items, highest bid 24 hours after the end of the Raid gets the item, and the shares worth of credits is distributed to the rest of the participants.
24 hours after the raid the bids were:
1/steel x2 a1s
2/steel x1 a1s
2/steel x1 EuchreJack

I could sell the cold steel to you, if the price was right.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 04:12:14 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 6
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2023, 07:15:13 pm »

I won't be purchasing cold steel this turn.

Hire 5 Viking Gangs from the Market.

Spoiler: Ur the Caravan Raider (click to show/hide)

Going raiding, 1 smithing action and 1 cold steel available!
Minimum bid: I can use my crafting action to create Cold Steel Arms for 1.5 credits if you provide the Cold Steel, or 2.42 credits if you wish for me to use my 1 existing Cold Steel.
Whoever bids the most gets the one Cold Steel Arms, or Cold Steel Weapon, or Cold Steel Armor.
Deal in works.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2023, 08:12:59 pm »

Quote from: Garbage Pickup Delux
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of The Countryside.  Each Champion receives 1 share, and an additional share for each unit contributed, of the total plunder. First reactor of highest quality goes to the Leader Ur the Caravan Raider at a value of 2 shares. You may bid your shares on all remaining Special Items, highest bid 36 hours after the end of the Raid gets the item, and the shares worth of credits is distributed to the rest of the participants.

Those in the Vanguard receive an additional share per contributing Champion or gang, up to 3 extra shares. Must put equal number of units in main line as vanguard.

Order of Battle: Total attributes -

Vanguard:
(Raid Leader) Ur the Caravan Raider (1A/2D/1H)

-Ur's 1 Viking Gang (2A/2D/10H/.2U)

----

Main Line
-Ur's 2 Viking Gangs (4A/4D/20H/.4U)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 02, 2023, 10:08:53 pm »

Stop the presses, my champion is going raiding with his men.

These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of The Countryside.  Each Champion receives 1 share, and an additional share for each unit contributed, of the total plunder. First reactor of highest quality goes to the Leader Ur the Caravan Raider at a value of 2 shares. You may bid your shares on all remaining Special Items, highest bid 36 hours after the end of the Raid gets the item, and the shares worth of credits is distributed to the rest of the participants.

Those in the Vanguard receive an additional share per contributing Champion or gang, up to 3 extra shares. Must put equal number of units in main line as vanguard.

Vanguard:

-Johan Carlson(1A/2D/1H)
 -Johan Carlson's Regular(3A/3D/10H/.3U)

----

Main Line
-Johan Carlson's 2 Regulars(6A/6D/20H/.6U)

My Huscarls are for rent this turn if anyone wants to use them.

I am also canceling my purchase and training. Previous post edited.

Spoiler: Johan Carlson (click to show/hide)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 03, 2023, 11:00:02 am »

Get out of The Aiven Again Shows You How It Is Done Raid.
Spoiler: Aiven Aesdottir (click to show/hide)

Quote from: port raid 2
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of a Coastal Ports.
All loot, other than upkeep, from this raid goes to the raid leader. She will then reward her followers as she sees fit. Join at your own risk.
Aiven Aesdottir provides a Hauler-class transport for this raid.

50A/57D/101H/4.3U
Vanguard:
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (4A/16D/1H)
 her first 9 Viking Gangs (18A/18D/90H/1.8U)
 her elite berserker squad (8A/3D/10H/.5U)

Mainline:
Aiven's other 10 Viking Gangs (20A/20D/100H/2U)

13 Viking Gangs for rent, and 1 Cold Steel Armor for sale!
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 03, 2023, 02:47:59 pm »

Stop the presses, my champion is going raiding with his men.

Vanguard:

-Johan Carlson(1A/2D/1H)
 -Johan Carlson's Regular(3A/3D/10H/.3U)

----

Main Line
-Johan Carlson's 2 Regulars(6A/6D/20H/.6U)

My Huscarls are for rent this turn if anyone wants to use them.

I am also canceling my purchase and training. Previous post edited.

Spoiler: Johan Carlson (click to show/hide)
Technically, your allotment of Vanguard and Main Line is illegal, but since I put 1 in Vanguard and 2 in Main, I think we're good. Anyone else needs to put equal or greater in the Vanguard. Nevermind, totally legal.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 03, 2023, 02:59:08 pm »

Does the champion not count?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2023, 03:42:03 pm »

Wouldn't you guys rather hit the Refineries? Ships are available! And gangs for backup.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2023, 05:26:20 pm »

Does the champion not count?
Sorry, you are fine. I was a bit drunk when reading your contribution.  Oopsies.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2023, 05:29:14 pm »

Wouldn't you guys rather hit the Refineries? Ships are available! And gangs for backup.
I'm unsure if they have any reactors there, but looking towards renting a ship. I think we're good without the backups to sponge off our loot.

Changed hiring to purchase more Viking Gangs (now 5)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2023, 06:12:12 pm »

From what I can tell reactors are in the ports. And the countryside (but the quality of loot is worse there) however I thought that as a smith you'd want the cold steel.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2023, 06:20:01 pm »

Get Out of Garbage Pickup Delux, new Raid below:

Quote from: Evict the Cops
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of The Military Outpost.  Each Champion receives 1 share, and an additional share for each unit contributed, of the total plunder. First Power Pack goes to the Leader Ur the Caravan Raider at a value of 1 share. You may bid your shares on all remaining Special Items, highest bid 24 hours after the end of the Raid gets the item, and the shares worth of credits is distributed to the rest of the participants.

Aiven Aesdottir contributes 1 ship for 3 shares (1 Skipper-class ship, capacity 10)

Those in the Vanguard receive an additional share per contributing Champion or gang.
Each Huscarl in the Vanguard are worth 4 total shares.

Vanguard:

----

Main Line
-Ur's 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1.0U)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 03, 2023, 06:32:03 pm »

Use 1 Cold Steel and Smithing Action to make 1 Cold Steel Arms, give to Johan Carlson upon his signing of the below agreement:

Quote from: Pact of Steel - Job Number 278
In exchange for contributing 1 unit of Berserkers to the Vanguard of the Turn 7 raid "Evict the Cops" lead by Ur the Caravan Leader, or any active raid lead by Ur the Caravan Leader at the normal unit compensation rate of 2 shares in the Vanguard, Ur the Caravan Leader shall forge a set of Cold Steel Arms towards raising that unit. If a unit of Berserkers is not provided for said raid this turn, then Johan Carlson shall owe Ur the Caravan Leader 2 KC penalty on Turn 8.
x Ur the Caravan Leader
x___________________

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 03, 2023, 06:42:47 pm »

Use 1 Cold Steel and Smithing Action to make 1 Cold Steel Arms, give to Johan Carlson upon his signing of the below agreement:

Quote from: Pact of Steel - Job Number 278
In exchange for contributing 1 unit of Berserkers to the Vanguard of the Turn 7 raid "Evict the Cops" lead by Ur the Caravan Leader, or any active raid lead by Ur the Caravan Leader at the normal unit compensation rate of 2 shares in the Vanguard, Ur the Caravan Leader shall forge a set of Cold Steel Arms towards raising that unit. If a unit of Berserkers is not provided for said raid this turn, then Johan Carlson shall owe Ur the Caravan Leader 2 KC penalty on Turn 8.
x Ur the Caravan Leader
x Johan Carlson

Get Out of Garbage Pickup Delux, train a berserker then go raiding:

Quote from: Evict the Cops
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of The Military Outpost.  Each Champion receives 1 share, and an additional share for each unit contributed, of the total plunder. First Power Pack goes to the Leader Ur the Caravan Raider at a value of 1 share. You may bid your shares on all remaining Special Items, highest bid 24 hours after the end of the Raid gets the item, and the shares worth of credits is distributed to the rest of the participants.

Aiven Aesdottir contributes 1 ship for 3 shares (1 Skipper-class ship, capacity 10)

Those in the Vanguard receive an additional share per contributing Champion or gang.
Each Huscarl in the Vanguard are worth 4 total shares.

Vanguard:
Johan Carlson(1A/2D/1H)
-Johan's Huscarls(4A/12D/10H/.6U)
-Johan's Berserkers(48A/3D/10H/.5
-Johan's 1 Regulars(3A/3D/10H/.3U)

----

Main Line
-Ur's 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1.0U)
-Johan's 1 Regulars(3A/3D/10H/.3U)

Have to split my Regulars so the Berserkers get the Vangaurd bonus.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2023, 10:02:52 pm »

24 hour warning.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22