Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13301 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: All Players Welcome!
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2023, 05:40:44 pm »

Not sure if I could have made that more visible. And I only changed the target so that tric would join, and tric is just gone, so we had two solo raids. And I didn't actually make any money lol. Think I'm out.
How did you not make money? Considering We both lost units, I'll take 2 cold steel and 3k credits. You can have the rest. It will allow me to recoup my losses and start training berserkers.

So the results would be:
Johan: +3k credits, +2 cold steel
Kaerja T-560: +7.2k credits, +2 cold steel

Edit: I would like 5k so I can build a train facility, so maybe a 50/50 split?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 06:18:58 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2023, 05:46:47 pm »

Plus I'd like to pay you for making me a ship, while you recover. Is that a thing?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2023, 05:57:19 pm »

Surgery Strike? have any reports on it made there way back to us?
It was voided

oh well, that does put me back a step as i've got nothing for the turn.

Mock Kaerja as dishonourable coward.

As for my crew, no raid no pay.

Quote from:  OP Blood for swords.
These vikings swear to strike at the Trading Town.
The raid leader will receive any equipment or items recovered
Shares will be 2 each for the vanguard and 1 for the main line.
The cowards Kaerja will get only 0.5 share if they show the sorry faces.

Vanguard

(Raid Leader) Freja (1A/2D/1H)

-Freja's 3 Viking Gangs (2A/2D/10H/.2U)

Total (7A 7D 11H 0.6U)

Main Line

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2023, 06:04:17 pm »

Also, can we split our retinues between mainline and vanguard, or does that have to be different champions?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2023, 06:17:17 pm »

Correct, surgery strike was voided, and as Egan has the ship your troops would be unable to raid that target. As I can completely understand missing that I can roll for you going on the Raid yourself, but the soldiers are tough so I don’t think it would end well. Up to you!

Also, can we split our retinues between mainline and vanguard, or does that have to be different champions?

You can split, champion can be with either group.

Plus I'd like to pay you for making me a ship, while you recover. Is that a thing?

Indeed a thing, you can use your skills while wounded.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2023, 06:22:32 pm »

Spoiler: Aiven Aesdottir (click to show/hide)

Thorbjørn/Kashyyk, I would like a Cold Steel assault rifle, please. I offer you this Cold Steel piece and 1k credits.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2023, 06:30:06 pm »

Correct, surgery strike was voided, and as Egan has the ship your troops would be unable to raid that target. As I can completely understand missing that I can roll for you going on the Raid yourself, but the soldiers are tough so I don’t think it would end well. Up to you!

Thank you but i'll not bother and i'll do the op i just posted for next turn.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2023, 10:43:18 pm »

After realizing he gets all the loot. Johan Carlson the drillmaster will gift 3k credits to Kaerja T-560. Then he build a training facility. He also gives Thorbjørn Odinsson's newly trained regulars to him. He also trains his last regulars to berserkers. Buys 2 gangs and trains them.

Spoiler: Johan Carlson (click to show/hide)

Currently training: 2/2 Gangs; 0/0 Regulars

Crews available for sale/rent: 1 Regulars

Now does anyone want me to train their troops? I have a slot open! Nevermind.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 09:57:21 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2023, 12:15:12 am »

Spoiler: Viking McClownface (click to show/hide)
Quote from:  OP Blood for swords.
These vikings swear to strike at the Trading Town.
The raid leader will receive any equipment or items recovered
Shares will be 2 each for the vanguard and 1 for the main line.
The cowards Kaerja will get only 0.5 share if they show the sorry faces.

Vanguard

(Raid Leader) Freja (1A/2D/1H)

-Freja's 3 Viking Gangs (2A/2D/10H/.2U)

Adun (1A/2D/1H)
 -Adun's 3 Viking Gangs (2A/2D/10H/.2U)

Total (14A 14D 62H 1.2U)

Main Line

« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 12:17:27 am by The Canadian kitten »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2023, 02:32:57 am »

Well, if no one is going to build me a ship...
Buy 14 Viking Gangs for 14'000cr.
The Aiven Finally Shows You How It Is Done Raid.
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of Port Iscariot.
Mainline units will receive 1 share per (A)ttack contribution. Vanguard units will receive 2 shares per (A)ttack contribution.
Special loot will be auctioned off using a Vickrey Auction among champions for notional money, which will be added to monetary loot. Champions will then receive a portion of the monetary loot equal to the proportion of their shares. If at the end of the turn a champion is unable to settle with the loot pile (e.g.: because they overbid on special loot) they are denied any loot, beyond upkeep, and the auction happens again next turn without them. Any remainder credits that can't be evenly divided are given to the raid leader.

Vanguard: 51A/58D/251H/5U
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (1A/8D/1H)
 her 25 Viking Gangs (50A/50D/250H/5U) (102 shares)

Mainline:
None

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2023, 09:36:26 am »

Just so players don’t feel forced to the workshops, making a rule change that the workshop/training fields/ and new shipyards can produce items and units without needing you there. So with a level 1 facility you can build 1 unit and still raid with your action (as opposed to using your action to craft, which with the facility would let you craft 2 items.)

Shipyards: Like training fields and workshops, each level allows you to build an additional ship. However, prices start at 10kc and increase by 10kc each level.

(Above will be added to OP)
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2023, 10:27:16 am »

Thorbjørn/Kashyyk, I would like a Cold Steel assault rifle, please. I offer you this Cold Steel piece and 1k credits.

Well that lines up nicely, let's me do both the following:

- I work a1s's Cold Steel into an Automatic Rifle
 - I hire 4 Viking Gangs
 - I join the "Aiven Finally Shows You How It Is Done" raid with the new recruits

The Aiven Finally Shows You How It Is Done Raid.
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of Port Iscariot.
Mainline units will receive 1 share per (A)ttack contribution. Vanguard units will receive 2 shares per (A)ttack contribution.
Special loot will be auctioned off using a Vickrey Auction among champions for notional money, which will be added to monetary loot. Champions will then receive a portion of the monetary loot equal to the proportion of their shares. If at the end of the turn a champion is unable to settle with the loot pile (e.g.: because they overbid on special loot) they are denied any loot, beyond upkeep, and the auction happens again next turn without them. Any remainder credits that can't be evenly divided are given to the raid leader.

Vanguard: 64A/79D/312H/6.3U
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (1A/8D/1H)
 her 25 Viking Gangs (50A/50D/250H/5U) (102 shares)
- Thorbjørn Odinsson (3A/8D/1H)
   His 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1U)
   His 1 Regulars (3A/3D/10H/.3U) (32 shares)

Mainline:
None

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 25, 2023, 08:31:52 pm »

24 hour warning!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2023, 10:53:40 am »

Well if no one will take me up on training I will be buying another gang and training it.

Post above edited.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2023, 01:51:02 pm »

I will buy some berserkers from you next turn (kinda need all my money to go to Gangs this turn) How much do you want for them?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22