Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13406 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: All Players Welcome!
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2023, 06:09:13 pm »

I would be willing to sell Regulars for 2.1k or train your gangs to regulars for 1.1k

Currently training: 1/1

Crews available for sale: 1 Regulars

Thinking about it, one regular has less attack defense and health than two gangs despite costing the same in credits and a bit extra in time spend training. The main objective of the Regulars as far as I can see is being able to fit more onto a ship, so these will become useful when we're trying to raid hard targets via ship which would fail if we just loaded her to the brim with weak gangs.
Then just consider it an investment for the future.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2023, 06:14:23 pm »

Well, I'm spending all of my money to build myself a wholly self-owned ship, so that's not an investment I can make at the moment!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2023, 06:19:45 pm »

I claim 2750 + the two cold steel from the Raid.

Will come up with actions later.

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2023, 06:34:27 pm »

I would be willing to sell Regulars for 2.1k or train your gangs to regulars for 1.1k

Currently training: 1/1

Crews available for sale: 1 Regulars

Thinking about it, one regular has less attack defense and health than two gangs despite costing the same in credits and a bit extra in time spend training. The main objective of the Regulars as far as I can see is being able to fit more onto a ship, so these will become useful when we're trying to raid hard targets via ship which would fail if we just loaded her to the brim with weak gangs.
Then just consider it an investment for the future.
The iusse is we have no idea how big ships will be, will they take 5? 10? or 20?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2023, 06:43:50 pm »

Skippers take 10. Interplanetary ships may take more or less.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2023, 07:19:52 pm »

Fixing this, please check if others have joined as well funk

Quote from: GBSROI
The Great Big Stonking Raid on Iscariot.
Mainline units will receive nothing beyond their upkeep. There will be no fronting of upkeep. In the event of insufficient plunder to pay upkeep, mainline units will be shot until there is enough plunder to pay the remaining upkeep. Join the mainline at your own risk.
Special loot will be auctioned off among champions in the vanguard for real money, which will be added to monetary loot. Vanguard champions will then receive shares of the total monetary loot equal to the number of A contributed to the battle.

Vanguard: 39A/42D/183H/3.6U
- Leaf Ericsson and his 7 viking gangs (15 shares)
- Adun Axel and 6 Viking gangs (13 shares)

Estrid Skull Blaster (1A/2D/1H) (11 shares)
         Estrid Skull Blaster's battle dogs,
     5X                 Viking Gang (2A/2D/10H/.2U)

Sub Total 11A /12D/51H/1U

Mainline: 0
Don't join the mainline.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2023, 08:13:24 am »

Buy 2 more Viking Gangs
The Steady as She Goes Raid.
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of Mining Camps.
Mainline units will receive 1 share per A(ttack) contribution. Vanguard units will receive 2 shares per A(ttack) contribution.
Special loot will be auctioned off among champions for notional* money, which will be added to monetary loot. Vanguard champions will then receive a portion of the monetary loot equal to the proportion of their shares. If at the end of the turn a champion is unable to settle with the loot pile (e.g.: because they overbid on special loot) they are denied any loot, beyond upkeep, and the auction happens again next turn without them**. Any remainder credits that can't be evenly divided is given to the raid leader.

Vanguard: 13A/14D/61H/1.2U
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (1A/2D/1H)
 and her 6 viking gangs (12A/12D/60H/1.2U) (26 shares)

Mainline:
None

(*) This just means you may bid more money than you have on hand.
(**) This will inconvenience everyone, thus the harsh sentence.

Dear skill users, I would be willing to hire more squads by contract.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2023, 10:31:00 am »

A1s, I'll offer you 4 Gangs to put in the Vanguard, earning their full shares. In exchange, I will turn a piece of Cold Steel you provide into an item of your request at no additional cost.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2023, 12:16:54 pm »

Quote from: Gang Hire Contract
Thorbjørn Odinsson shall transfer 4 Gangs of Vikings to Aiven Aesdottir for the explicit use in the The Steady as She Goes Raid, which she will return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Thorbjørn Odinsson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 16 shares and the ability to bid on special loot. Additionally Thorbjørn Odinsson is obligated to turn 1 piece of Cold Steel into an item for Aiven Aesdottir at a time convenient to her for free.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2023, 02:00:05 pm »

A suggested alteration, focusing on the when of the Cold Steel craft delivery.

Thorbjørn Odinsson shall transfer 4 Gangs of Vikings to Aiven Aesdottir for the explicit use in the The Steady as She Goes Raid, which she will return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Thorbjørn Odinsson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 16 shares and the ability to bid on special loot. Additionally Thorbjørn Odinsson is obligated to turn 1 piece of Cold Steel into an item for Aiven Aesdottir for free, at a time convenient to both parties, but no later than the end of Turn 4.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2023, 02:19:03 pm »

Thorbjørn Odinsson shall transfer 4 Gangs of Vikings to Aiven Aesdottir for the explicit use in the The Steady as She Goes Raid, which she will return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Thorbjørn Odinsson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 16 shares and the ability to bid on special loot. Additionally Thorbjørn Odinsson is obligated to turn 1 piece of Cold Steel into an item for Aiven Aesdottir for free, at a time convenient to both parties, but no later than the end of Turn 4.
Aiven Aesdottir
Thorbjørn Odinsson

The Steady as She Goes Raid.
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of Mining Camps.
Mainline units will receive 1 share per A(ttack) contribution. Vanguard units will receive 2 shares per A(ttack) contribution.
Special loot will be auctioned off among champions for notional* money, which will be added to monetary loot. Vanguard champions will then receive a portion of the monetary loot equal to the proportion of their shares. If at the end of the turn a champion is unable to settle with the loot pile (e.g.: because they overbid on special loot) they are denied any loot, beyond upkeep, and the auction happens again next turn without them**. Any remainder credits that can't be evenly divided is given to the raid leader.

Vanguard: 21A/22D/101H/2U
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (1A/2D/1H)
 her 6 Viking Gangs (12A/12D/60H/1.2U) (26 shares)
 and Thorbjørn Odinsson's 4 Viking Gangs (8A/8D/40H/0.8U) (16 shares)

Mainline:
None

(*) This just means you may bid more money than you have on hand.
(**) This will inconvenience everyone, thus the harsh sentence.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2023, 02:21:04 pm »

a1s, I can offer you one viking gang for the raid for 200 credits, and an additional 800 if they die.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2023, 02:46:24 pm »

With my Clan off on a merry adventure, I craft a Cold Steel Combi-Hammer. Good for smithing and smashing.

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2023, 03:16:04 pm »

a1s, I can offer you one viking gang for the raid for 200 credits, and an additional 800 if they die.
Deal!

Quote from: Gang hire contract 2
Kaerja T-560 transfers the command of a Viking Gang to Aiven Aesdottir for 1 turn, in exchange for 200 credits upon the completion of the raid. If the squad dies, Aiven Aesdottir agrees to pay an additional 800 credits.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2023, 03:31:06 pm »

Contracts offered by Johan Carlson:

Quote from: Regulars to rent
Johan Carlson shall transfer _ Regulars of Vikings to __________ for the explicit use in ___________ Raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had __ shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Quote from: Regulars to buy
Johan Carlson shall transfer _ Regulars of Vikings to __________ for 2.1k credits per Regular.

Quote from: Gangs to train
_________ shall transfer _ Gangs and 1.1k credits per Gang to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training them. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer _ Regulars of Vikings to __________.

I have made some contracts please check my most recent post for available Regulars and training slots. Please fill in the required slots when signing. If you have an questions please let me know.

Currently training: 1/1 Gangs

Crews available for sale/rent: 1 Regulars
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22