Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13332 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 5
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2023, 11:51:13 am »

I have 2k allocated to purchasing the reactor.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 15, 2023, 12:22:49 pm »

24hrs? Let me know if you need more time.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 15, 2023, 04:54:43 pm »

5? it depends how much money each share is, i really need the cash to get a ship of my own.
Very well, 5 shares for the reactor.

Quote from: Gang Hire contract
Aiven Aesdottir shall transfer 11 Gangs of Vikings to Estrid Skull Blaster for the explicit use in the Burn all the farms riad, which she will return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Aiven Aesdottir shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 11 shares or 6 shares and a class-0 reactor, if one should be found.
Aiven Aesdottir

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 15, 2023, 06:11:38 pm »

5? it depends how much money each share is, i really need the cash to get a ship of my own.
Very well, 5 shares for the reactor.

Quote from: Gang Hire contract
Aiven Aesdottir shall transfer 11 Gangs of Vikings to Estrid Skull Blaster for the explicit use in the Burn all the farms riad, which she will return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Aiven Aesdottir shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 11 shares or 6 shares and a class-0 reactor, if one should be found.
Aiven Aesdottir

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 16, 2023, 07:36:26 pm »

Port Iscariot is now "Aiven's Landing", and continues to be a trade hub.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2023, 11:43:33 pm »

I purchase and train 2 gangs.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 21, 2023, 05:28:25 pm »

Turn 6

Quote from: Arms for the People Raid

29A/29D/101H/2.3U vs 7 soldiers (14A/21D/70H)

Victory! Spoils =11.9kc and Power Pack.
Aiven loses 1 viking Gang

The outpost watched over the straits for years before being attacked by the Vikings of Aiven.The soldiers muster in their formations, but it is not enough, and the outpost falls. Aiven cut down 10 in the fighting, and her elite berserkers claim 32 kills altogether.

Victory! Spoils =11.9kc and Power Pack.
Aiven gains 1 prestige. 

Quote from: One Small Step for Vikings
10A/15D/21H/.7U vs 2 militia (2A/4D/20H)
12 kills no damage.
The sleek KARVI class breaks through the sky and intercepts a lone merchant vessel. Boarding in the face of pitiful resistance, the raiders bring down the merchant's vessel from the sky.In the vanguard Th­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­orbjørn smashed through 12 foes himself.

Victory! Spoils=7.3 and Class 2 Reactor.
Th­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­orbjørn gains 1 prestige. 

Quote from: Fire to the Farms
The Countryside burns beneath the boots of the Vikings.
Estrid leading 16 gangs of Vikings further pillage the countryside

Success! Spoils 5 kc and 1 Class-0 Reactor. No losses.

With battles against well lead soldiers showing the value of discipline and defence, the Vikings have decided to armor their most disciplined soldiers in cold steel.

-Huscarls (4A/12D/10H/.6U) Requires regulars, Cold Steel arms and 1 Cold Steel Plate Set to train.
Heavily armored and armed warriors, they form an iron backbone to the Viking armies.

-Cold Steel Plate Set: 2 cold steel to produce. Made by Smith

With the looting of the power pack, used to power the advanced weapon systems of the Republic. Our smiths and technologists figure they can easily be used to enhance our Cold Steel Armor even further.

-Power Armor: Requires 1 Power Pack and either (2 Cold steel) or (1 Cold Steel Armor and 1 Cold steel). Adds 1A and 14D to a champion.

With the capture of Class-2 Reactors, the ship makers have come with a couple new designs.

-SEAX- CLASS: Requires Class-2 Reactor and 10kc (4A/6D/10H) 6 Units of Space. Raider.
Larger than is KARVI predecessor, uses extra power for additional weapons and boarding capability. Can go after larger and better defended ships.

-VULTURE-CLASS: Requires Class-2 Reactor and 12kc. 15 Units of Space. Spaceworthy Transport.
Named for its distintive appearence. This has enough power to transport a good amount of warriors across a local solar system. Relies on other ships for protection.

-HAULER-CLASS: Requires Class-1 Reactor and 10kc. 30 Units of Space. Planet-locked.
Huge, ugly, and unable to escape the planet's gravity, this ship can transport a large number of warriors and place them anywhere on the planet.

Targets:

Jotuun-Orbit:

-Piracy:Board a random passing transport! Requires a raiding ship.

Jotuun-Wide

-Refineries: Large refineries taking in thousands of tons of ore. As of now, lightly guarded. Requires ship.

-Military Outposts: A small garrison guards the scanning equipment and other valuable gear the Republic has stashed away. Requires ship.

-Coastal Ports: Recipients of the great barges from the north, guarded by sleepy constables. Requires Ship.

-Unique Target-Mercy City, seat of the Republic Government. If the City falls, Jotuun will be yours. Guarded by 20 soldiers and 30 militia and a Zedi Champion. Requires a ship to reach.

Local

-Countryside: With the collapse of Port Iscariot, the towns and camps have dissolved. Spread apart, there are few tempting targets to raid. Organized raids can still pick up loot, but the best opportunities lie further south.

New!
Spoiler: Market (click to show/hide)

Change! You have a Crafting Action that you may use in addition to your regular choice between raiding or fighting. You can now raid and craft an item the same turn, or you may double down and make 2 items (but no raiding).
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 10:08:25 am by chubby2man »
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 21, 2023, 05:56:36 pm »

NEW PRICES:
Selling:
Regulars: 4k(gives me a much better profit and still cheaper than from the market)

Berserkers: 8k

Huscarls: TBA(tentative 12k)

I need prices for the following from the smiths:

Cold Steel Plate Set(requires 2 cold steel)

Current stock of troops: 4 regulars
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 22, 2023, 07:27:08 am »

Okay, we've got a Class-2 Reactor to bid on Estrid/Funk. My md5 hash is:
Code: [Select]
3b14feb5d140d613b6731c922d9503c3
Wrt smithing jobs, the Labour Price is now 2Kcr per resource in the recipe. So arms, armour, etc is 2KCr and a Cold Steel. Cold Steel Plate Set is 4KCr and 2 Cold Steel. Power armour is 6Kcr.

I'm willing to accept additional Smithing resources in lieu of Cash at a rate of 1.5Kcr/item.

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2023, 10:47:36 am by Kashyyk »

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2023, 09:27:52 am »

Did I get any prestige?
As per our contract, I gain 1875cr and the Reactor.
Produce another Skipper class, for reactor and 5kcr

Spoiler: Aiven Aesdottir (click to show/hide)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 22, 2023, 10:09:49 am »

Did I get any prestige?

Thanks, added prestige to raids!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 23, 2023, 06:25:55 pm »

SUDDENLY, a DOOR opens!

Out of the DOOR steps A short, broad, heavily built man with unnaturally flawless hands. His facial hair is rather brushy, with brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Well, anyplace is better than THAT PLANET."

Ur the Caravan Master Raider has joined the fray!

Spoiler: Ur the Caravan Raider (click to show/hide)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 6
« Reply #222 on: November 23, 2023, 07:08:27 pm »

Quote from: Garbage Pickup
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of The Countryside.  Each Champion receives 1 share, and an additional share for each unit contributed, of the total plunder. You may bid your shares on Special Items, highest bid 24 hours after the end of the Raid gets the item, and the shares worth of credits is distributed to the rest of the participants.

Those in the Vanguard receive an additional share per contributing Champion or gang.

Order of Battle: Total attributes -

Vanguard:

----

Main Line

(Raid Leader) Ur the Caravan Raider (1A/2D/1H)

-Ur's 1 Viking Gang (2A/2D/10H/.2U)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2023, 05:56:26 am »

@Jack my rates are still:
Either 1500 credits for the ship and 400 credits/squad + 1000 credits/dead squad.
Or fair shares for the squads and 3 gangs worth of shares for the ship.
I can supply 10 gangs, but I'm guessing you'll only want the 9?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 6
« Reply #224 on: November 24, 2023, 11:05:51 pm »

Quote from: Garbage Pickup
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of The Countryside.  Each Champion receives 1 share, and an additional share for each unit contributed, of the total plunder. You may bid your shares on Special Items, highest bid 24 hours after the end of the Raid gets the item, and the shares worth of credits is distributed to the rest of the participants.

Those in the Vanguard receive an additional share per contributing Champion or gang.

Order of Battle: Total attributes -

Vanguard:

----

Main Line

(Raid Leader) Ur the Caravan Raider (1A/2D/1H)

-Ur's 1 Viking Gang (2A/2D/10H/.2U)
ACTACTACT: Cancel this raid.  Am working on organizing a raid of the refinery with a1s.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22