Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13286 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: All Players Welcome!
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2023, 07:28:10 pm »

No dice. I already expressed my lack of interest in regulars. However I will pay you 1k credits and a raw cold steel to "preorder" a berserker squad for next turn.

Quote from: Bears to train
Aiven Aesdottir shall transfer 1 Cold steel and 1k credits to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training a berserker squad. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer 1 Berserker Squad of Vikings to Aiven Aesdottir, who will then pay an additional 4k credits.
Johan Carlson
Aiven Aesdottir
I'm also willing to pay in full upfront if that somehow speeds up the production of bear squads.
Done, the next one is yours.

Hey Kashyyk, any option for me to get 2 sets next turn?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2023, 10:19:41 am »

Hey Kashyyk, any option for me to get 2 sets next turn?
You can definitely get one. To get a second in the same turn depends on my ability to build a Level 2 Smithy. If you're willing to throw 5k my way, then we're good. Otherwise it'll depend on the results of my Raid.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2023, 08:30:58 am »

24 hours!
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: All Players Welcome! Turn 5
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2023, 11:05:20 am »

Turn 5

Quote from: Fire to the Farms
The Countryside burn beneath the boots of the Vikings.
Estrid and 6 viking gangs scour the farms and undefended villages.

Success! Spoils 3.2 kc and 1 Class-0 Reactor. No losses.

Quote from: The Green Fields Raid
The Countryside burn beneath the boots of the Vikings.
Aiven and her 10 gangs scour the farms and undefended villages.

Success! Spoils 5.2 kc and 1 Class-0 Reactor. No losses.

Quote from: Kashyyk's Countryside Raid
Th­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­orbjørn and the 8 gangs he leads scour the farms and undefended villages.

Success! Spoils 4.2 kc and 1 Class-0 Reactor. No losses.

The Vikings take to pillaging the countryside, carving a path of destruction . Few villages remain untouched, and those with wealth have fled. (Future raids of Countryside will give lesser spoils.)

Aiven Aesdottir has convinced her clan leader to claim the settlement of Port Iscariot above the other clans. What will be its new name, and what will be the port's focus? (Examples being a trade hub, industrial center, a fortress, etc... This is mostly flavor.)

A Zedi Champion has arrived at Mercy City, swearing to aid in its defence. Legendary warriors who wield a fabled laser sword alongside mystical powers. Great honor would go to the warrior who defeated them.

Targets:

Jotuun-Orbit:

-Piracy:Board a random passing transport! Requires a raiding ship.

Jotuun-Wide

-Refineries: Large refineries taking in thousands of tons of ore. As of now, lightly guarded. Requires ship.

-Military Outposts: A small garrison guards the scanning equipment and other valuable gear the Republic has stashed away. Requires ship.

-Coastal Ports: Recipients of the great barges from the north, guarded by sleepy constables. Requires Ship.

-Unique Target-Mercy City, seat of the Republic Government. If the City falls, Jotuun will be yours. Guarded by 20 soldiers and 30 militia and a Zedi Champion. Requires a ship to reach.

Local

-Countryside: With the collapse of Port Iscariot, the towns and camps have dissolved. Spread apart, there are few tempting targets to raid. Organized raids can still pick up loot, but the best opportunities lie further south.

Spoiler: Market (click to show/hide)

Sorry for the delay, had a busy couple weeks. Let me know if you have any questions!
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 5
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2023, 12:22:56 pm »

We have one Class-0 Reactor to decide on MonkyMarkMario. The MD5 of my bid is:
Code: [Select]
d7ce44d97d9a674ced7c99b07168a32d
Whomever bids higher pays the losing amount as Credits to the Raid Loot, which will then be split by Shares.

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2023, 03:12:37 pm »

Dear Ship builders, how much will it cost me to build a KARVI-Class ship with my Reactor?
I would like 9k credits, but I will take class-0 reactors instead of 2.5k credits each.
So how about it?
Or I can make you a regular (SKIPPER-CLASS) ship for 7.5k (that's 25% under what those jerks at the market will charge you)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 03:16:11 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 10, 2023, 03:16:47 pm »

I'm probably gonna take you up on it, but it depends on the outcome of this bid.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 10, 2023, 05:15:38 pm »

Well, either way:

arms for the people raid
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of a Military Outpost.
All loot, other than upkeep, from this raid goes to the raid leader. She will then reward her followers as she sees fit. Join at your own risk.
Aiven Aesdottir provides a Skipper-class transport for this raid.

23A/28D/101H/2U
Vanguard:
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (3A/8D/1H)
 her first 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1U)

Mainline:
Aiven's other 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1U)
Spoiler: Aiven Aesdottir (click to show/hide)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 10, 2023, 09:13:42 pm »

We have one Class-0 Reactor to decide on MonkyMarkMario. The MD5 of my bid is:
Code: [Select]
d7ce44d97d9a674ced7c99b07168a32d
Whomever bids higher pays the losing amount as Credits to the Raid Loot, which will then be split by Shares.
I withdraw from the bidding for the reactor, I prefer the credits. :)

Also a1s got your berserker squad ready, just transfer me the 4k.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 09:19:50 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2023, 03:25:13 am »

Okay. You bid 0 Credits, so I just take the Reactor. You get 12/46ths of 4,200 credits, which is 1,095 Cr. And I get the remaining 3,105 Cr.

A1s, will you do me a bulk Reactor deal? I give you 3 Class-0 Reactors and you turn my Class-1 into a KARVI raider?

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2023, 06:35:10 am »

A1s, will you do me a bulk Reactor deal? I give you 3 Class-0 Reactors and you turn my Class-1 into a KARVI raider?
Reactors are pretty abundant right now, but I did promise to take them in lieu of 2.5kcr each, and I like to keep my word when possible. So your bill comes to 3 Class-0 reactors and 1.5kcr.

Also a1s got your berserker squad ready, just transfer me the 4k.
here you go.

update:
arms for the people raid
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of a Military Outpost.
All loot, other than upkeep, from this raid goes to the raid leader. She will then reward her followers as she sees fit. Join at your own risk.
Aiven Aesdottir provides a Skipper-class transport for this raid.

29A/29D/101H/2.3U
Vanguard:
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (3A/8D/1H)
 her first 4 Viking Gangs (8A/8D/40H/0.8U)
 her elite berserker squad (8A/3D/10H/.5U)

Mainline:
Aiven's other 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1U)
Spoiler: Aiven Aesdottir (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 06:39:16 am by a1s »

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2023, 03:39:28 am »

For sale 1 Class-0 Reactor.
i need the cash to build a ship.

Spoiler: Estrid Skull Blaster (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2023, 06:01:31 pm »

Tentative 24 hours warning? Completely fine with giving more time to make Raids and deals. Don’t forget you can make Pacts(contracts) to buy and operate ships together if you can’t afford one by yourself yet.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2023, 07:13:53 pm »

I'm deliberating whom to pay for Ship Construction, so a little more time would be appreciated.

Can a ship be used on the Turn its built?

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2023, 07:28:33 pm »

I'm deliberating whom to pay for Ship Construction, so a little more time would be appreciated.

Can a ship be used on the Turn its built?

No problem, I’ll push the 24 hour warning back a couple days.

And yes, you can use a ship the same turn it’s built.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 07:32:30 pm by chubby2man »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22