Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13290 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: All Players Welcome!
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2023, 07:48:21 pm »

My current rate is 1k Creds and a Raw Cold Steel, or two Raw Cold Steel.

Might have to change those numbers, but that's them for now.
I'll take 1 set. Here is 1 raw cold steel and 1k credits

Turns out I have a training slot open if anyone wants it?!?!
Seems like Egan_BW is out for good. Ungift the 3k credits (and the cold steel) you gave him this turn and train more regulars*.

(*) I still don't actually want to buy/rent them, but they are on the way to berserkers, which I will buy. Also you should consider charging more than 4k per bear squad, as it takes 3k materials and 2 actions to make them. (this does not constitute financial advice, do your own market research.)
6k credits, or 5k credits and 1 raw cold steel per berserker. That is my asking price. If you pay me partial in advanced you can guarantee production.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2023, 02:48:39 pm »

What are the benefits of settling a city?

Hmmm… mostly a sense of pride and accomplishment?

Also note, anybody can bid on that, not just those who raided the city.
I will kick off the bidding at 1 prestige.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 28, 2023, 05:06:14 pm »

My MD5 is:

Code: [Select]
30b97471466ff8102e1c5cda510f6139
And cos there's just two of us, my bids as well.

Class-1 Reactor: 3k Cr.
Class-0 Reactor #1: 5k Cr.
Class-0 Reactor #2: 3.5k Cr.
Cold Steel #1: 1k Cr.
Cold Steel #2: 1k Cr.

Finally, I trigger my Forge to build a set of Cold Steel Arms for MMM.

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 28, 2023, 05:38:12 pm »

With said Cold Steel Arms I train a Berserker.

I have a training slot available if anyone wants it or if you want to preorder a Berserker I either need 1k credits and a raw cold steel or Cold Steel Arms.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2023, 09:58:46 am »

Code: [Select]
I bid 1121cr on each of the 2 Class-0 Reactors, 2198 on the Class-1 Reactor and 1234 each on the 2 Cold SteelLooks like you get the reactors and I get the steel. One would expect it to be the other way around.
The monetary pile is 42'440 credits and there are 134 shares. 316 credits per share. 10112-4440= 5672 credits go to Thorbjørn Odinsson and 32328-2000=30328 credit go to Aiven Aesdottir.

I buy a shipyard (10kcr) and create a SKIPPER-CLASS ship (5kcr and a class 0 reactor)

While also raiding:
the green fields raid
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of Countryside.
All loot, other than upkeep, from this raid goes to the raid leader. She will then reward her followers as she sees fit. Join at your own risk.

23A/28D/101H/2U
Vanguard:
None.

Mainline:
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (3A/8D/1H)
 her 10 Viking Gangs (20A/20D/100H/2U)
Spoiler: Aiven Aesdottir (click to show/hide)

I would be glad to preorder a berserker squad, but I have better proposition for you: go raiding with my men.
Quote from: Squad hire contract
Aiven Aesdottir transfers the command of _ Viking Gang to the undersigned for 1 turn, in exchange for 400 credits/squad upon the completion of the raid. If any the squads die, the undersigned agrees to pay an additional 1000/dead squad credits instead of returning the command of the squads.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 08:03:18 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2023, 11:27:34 am »

MMM: If I provide both the Regulars and the Cold Steel Arms, how much will it cost to get Berserkers?

Dear Ship builders, how much will it cost me to build a KARVI-Class ship with my Reactor?

« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 11:36:30 am by Kashyyk »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2023, 01:31:04 pm »

I would be glad to preorder a berserker squad, but I have better proposition for you: go raiding with my men.
Aiven Aesdottir transfers the command of _ Viking Gang to the undersigned for 1 turn, in exchange for 400 credits/squad upon the completion of the raid. If any the squads die, the undersigned agrees to pay an additional 1000/dead squad credits instead of returning the command of the squads.

MMM: If I provide both the Regulars and the Cold Steel Arms, how much will it cost to get Berserkers?
1k credits.

Spoiler: Johan Carlson (click to show/hide)

Currently training: 0/0-1 Gangs; 1/1-2 Regulars

Crews available for sale/rent: 2 Regulars

Hay chubby2man can we have as many buildings as we want?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2023, 01:51:13 pm »

Cool. Let's see if I can go find some.

I'm interested in hiring your 2 Regulars this turn. Do you want Shares, or a fee?

Quote from: Kashyyk's Countryside Raid
Each point of Attack and Defense in the Vanguard, and each of Attack in the Mainline, earns the Champion one share of loot. Special Items are auctioned off by Vickrey Auction. Failure to pay for bids causes you to forfeit all items, defaulting the win(s) to the next highest bidder(s), or else the Raid Leader.

Vanguard
Thorbjørn Odinsson (3A/8D/1H)
 - 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1U)
 - 1 Regulars (3A/3D/10H/.3U)

Mainline

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2023, 02:21:05 pm »

Quote from: Regulars to rent
Johan Carlson shall transfer 2 Regulars of Vikings to Thorbjørn Odinsson for the explicit use in Kashyyk's Countryside Raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had __ shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Shares, please. I'll let you fill it out on how many share they are worth.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2023, 02:45:04 pm »

Dear Ship builders, how much will it cost me to build a KARVI-Class ship with my Reactor?
I would like 9k credits, but I will take class-0 reactors instead of 2.5k credits each.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2023, 03:27:56 pm »

Johan Carlson shall transfer 2 Regulars of Vikings to Thorbjørn Odinsson for the explicit use in Kashyyk's Countryside Raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 12 shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Thorbjørn Odinsson
*Joahn Carlson
(*Pending me checking the contract you sign and fill)

If this goes through, then the new version of the Raid is as follows:

Quote from: Kashyyk's Countryside Raid
Each point of Attack and Defense in the Vanguard, and each of Attack in the Mainline, earns the Champion one share of loot. Special Items are auctioned off by Vickrey Auction. Failure to pay for bids causes you to forfeit all items, defaulting the win(s) to the next highest bidder(s), or else the Raid Leader.

Vanguard (19A/27D/81H/1.9U)
Thorbjørn Odinsson (3A/8D/1H) -- 34 Shares
 - 5 Viking Gangs (10A/10D/50H/1U)
 - 1 Regulars (3A/3D/10H/.3U)
 - 2 Carlson Regulars (6A/6D/20H/.6U) -- 12 Shares

Mainline

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2023, 04:02:52 pm »

Johan Carlson shall transfer 2 Regulars of Vikings to Thorbjørn Odinsson for the explicit use in Kashyyk's Countryside Raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 12 shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Thorbjørn Odinsson
Joahn Carlson

Have fun with them.

My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 29, 2023, 07:58:00 pm »

I would also be happy to float you a 10kcr loan so you can upgrade your training facility and either raid (which I recommend) or make me some berserkers.

Quote from: Loan contract
Aiven Aesdottir loans Joahn Carlson 10000 credits at 10% per turn (non-compounding) to be returned with the accumulated interest no later than turn 14.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2023, 03:03:11 pm »

I would also be happy to float you a 10kcr loan so you can upgrade your training facility and either raid (which I recommend) or make me some berserkers.

Quote from: Loan contract
Aiven Aesdottir loans Joahn Carlson 10000 credits at 10% per turn (non-compounding) to be returned with the accumulated interest no later than turn 14.

Quote from: Gangs to train
Aiven Aesdottir shall transfer 1 Gang and 1.2k credits per Gang to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training them. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer 1 Regulars of Vikings to Aiven Aesdottir.

My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2023, 03:30:46 pm »

No dice. I already expressed my lack of interest in regulars. However I will pay you 1k credits and a raw cold steel to "preorder" a berserker squad for next turn.

Quote from: Bears to train
Aiven Aesdottir shall transfer 1 Cold steel and 1k credits to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training a berserker squad. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer 1 Berserker Squad of Vikings to Aiven Aesdottir, who will then pay an additional 4k credits.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22