Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13319 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: All Players Welcome!
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2023, 01:47:43 pm »

I'll take you up on that MMM. I'll even pay the whole 1.1kCr upfront.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2023, 01:49:49 pm »

Champs take up space and have less A
Not if they're Thorbjørn Odinsson  :D
But point taken.

Anyway, If I bring you another reactor, what'll it cost me to get a ship of my own?
1k or 2k for the time part and 5k for building expenses.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2023, 01:50:57 pm »

I'll take you up on that MMM. I'll even pay the whole 1.1kCr upfront.
Just sign here if you will:
Quote from: Gangs to train
Thorbjørn Odinsson/Kashyyk shall transfer 1 Gangs and 1.1k credits per Gang to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training them. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer 1 Regulars of Vikings to Thorbjørn Odinsson/Kashyyk.

Currently training: 1/1 Gangs(Pending)

Crews available for sale/rent: 0/2 Regulars
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 01:52:31 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2023, 01:59:03 pm »

1k or 2k for the time part
Let's call it 1'500 credits?

Quote from: Shipbuilding Contract
Aiven Aesdottir shall transfer 1 reactor and 6'500 credits to Kaerja T-560 on turn 3 for the purpose of building a Skipper-Class ship, which Kaerja T-560 shall deliver to Aiven Aesdottir on turn 4.
If by the end of turn 3 Aiven Aesdottir does not posses a reactor nor has transferred one to Kaerja T-560 this contract shall be considered void.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2023, 02:04:59 pm »

The Aiven Shows You How It Is Done Raid is cancelled.
The Get Aiven a reactor Raid.
These Vikings swear to the undertaking of the raid of Trading Towns.
All loot, other than upkeep, from this raid goes to the raid leader. She will then reward her followers as she sees fit. Join at your own risk.

27A/28D/131H/2.6U
Vanguard:
None.

Mainline:
- (raid leader) Aiven Aesdottir (1A/2D/1H)
 her 13 Viking Gangs (26A/26D/130H/2.6U)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2023, 02:08:24 pm »

Quote from: Gangs to train
Thorbjørn Odinsson/Kashyyk shall transfer 1 Gangs and 1.1k credits per Gang to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training them. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer 1 Regulars of Vikings to Thorbjørn Odinsson/Kashyyk.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2023, 02:08:32 pm »

Oh right, you have 13 gangs and can just solo places. Maybe I gotta charge you more money than that xD

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 20, 2023, 02:11:32 pm »

Johan Carlson the drillmaster will train Thorbjørn Odinsson's gang of brave Vikings.

Spoiler: Johan Carlson (click to show/hide)

Currently training: 1/1 Gangs

Crews available for sale: 0/2 Regulars
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 20, 2023, 03:30:30 pm »

Oh right, you have 13 gangs and can just solo places. Maybe I gotta charge you more money than that xD
I'm not paying more than 1.5k, that's already 1.5 more/turn than other skilled labor. If building ships is that lucrative I'll invest my own skill point into it.  ;)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 22, 2023, 10:09:49 am »

24 hour warning, let me know if you need more time!

Just keep in mind that this still early stages, eventually you will be raiding other planets. There will absolutely be room for small elite teams and also massive raids, so don’t get too discouraged just yet.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 22, 2023, 03:25:18 pm »

Tric? Refinery raid? Steal some tasty Smithing Stones?

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2023, 04:14:41 pm »

Turn 3

Quote from: Rocks and Stone Raid
(9A/10D/31H/0.8) vs 7 Militia (7A/14D/70H)
The towering refinery fell to the surprise raid, their ship dropping in on the unprepared guards unannounced. Despite their superior numbers, the guards were unable to fight off the Vikings. The champion Kaerja T-560 blew apart a whole squad of 11 men, before counter fire took them down.

Raid Success! Spoils - 10.2 kc and 4 Cold Steel.

Kaerja is Wounded! Loses 1 Viking gang (11 kills personally). Gains 2 prestige.
Johan loses 1 Viking Regular.

Quote from: Get Aiven a reactor Raid
(27A/28D/131H/2.6U) vs 14 militia
The town, militia on guard and huddled around makeshift barricades, quickly falls to the fury of Aiven's assault. Coming from all directions, there is little the defenders can do. Aiven kills 6 personally in the fighting.

Raid Success! Spoils - 14.6 kc and 1 Class-0 reactor.
Aiven loses 2 Viking gangs. Gains 2 prestige.

Increasingly the "wealthy" have begun to take shelter in Port Iscariot and the southern continent. If Iscariot falls, the north might go with it.

Targets:
Jotuun-Wide
Refineries:
Large refineries taking in thousands of tons of ore. As of now, lightly guarded. Requires ship.

Military Outposts: A small garrison guards the scanning equipment and other valuable gear the Republic has stashed away. Requires ship.

Coastal Ports: Recipients of the great barges from the north, guarded by sleepy constables. Requires Ship.

Local-
Mining Camps
  The largest of the nearby mines where many of your fellow Jotuun's are forced to labor. Increased defenses , might be a good source of Cold Steel.

Trading Towns Small towns on guard against raids . Collects the resources of the region and sends them to the larger ports south.

Unique Target- Port Iscariot: Guard of 25 militia and 5 soldiers. The hub of your northern continents trade network. Well guarded with a neat stockpile of goods and ships.

Update: Raid Leaders may not abandon their raids if there is at least 1 other champion going on that raid.  (Will be added to OP).
- Champions take up no space, but the number of champions cannot exceed the space on the ship. (You can do 10 champs and 10 units in a 10 space ship, but not 11 champions, even if you have only 9 units on the ship.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2023, 05:12:02 pm »

Surgery Strike? have any reports on it made there way back to us?
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2023, 05:29:48 pm »

Surgery Strike? have any reports on it made there way back to us?
It was voided

Quote from: Regulars to rent
Johan Carlson shall transfer 2 Regulars of Vikings to Kaerja T-560/Egan_BW for the explicit use in the mainline for a Refinery raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 6 shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Kaerja T-560
Joahn Carlson

Quote from: Rocks and Stones
These vikings swear to strike at the Refinery on board the Hearthcannon, the refinery being a valid and squishy target to test out this whole ship thing on.
The raid leader will receive any equipment or items recovered, excepting Cold Steel. The raid leader will not receive any Shares.

Other vikings will receive shares in proportion with the A value contributed, with Vanguard contributions counting double.
Credits are distributed according to shares. Cold Steel will be distributed by Share auction, with the winner of the auction forfeiting their wagered shares in exchange for Cold Steel.

Raid Leader reserves the right to deny passage to troops which are too weak to justify transportation. (This shouldn't be an issue for Military Outpost, more future proofing the oath.)

Ship Capacity
Hearthcannon (Skipper-Class): 5/10

Vanguard
empty

Main Line (9A/10D/31H/0.8U)
Kaerja T-560 (1A/2D/1H)
   1 Viking Gang (2A/2D/10H/.2U)
   Johan's 2 Viking Regulars (6A/6D/20H/.6U)

ACTACTACT I void the Surgery Strike Oath sorry Funk
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2023, 05:32:37 pm »

Not sure if I could have made that more visible. And I only changed the target so that tric would join, and tric is just gone, so we had two solo raids. And I didn't actually make any money lol. Think I'm out.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22